windwakerguy43 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy43 13264 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12701-12750 of 13264

il y a plus d’un an cosmic_fusions said…
"Riiight," he rolled his eyes. "That's the only reason." But he kept in mind what the artifact had told him about Kristoff knowing. He wasn't sure how exactly he was going to delay this mission, but he would try with anything he had in mind. Flynn finally arrived back to where he'd last seen the two women. But he raised a brow when he only saw Ophelia there. "W-Where's Helga?" He asked her. "And... are you alright? I have some news..."
il y a plus d’un an Windwakerguy430 said…
Nithloraul: Silence, imbecile. Don't think that because I'm helping you, this makes us friends. You're just my meal ticket as always. I need you and you need me to not be totally useless
Ophelia: (She got up, still looking at the ground) W-What is it?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Nithloraul, the true tsundere il y a plus d’un an
And there does exist redemption. Let the Nithloraul be a good guy il y a plus d’un an
cosmic_fusions commented…
....never il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an -Universe_COLA- said…
“Yes..picked.” The woman nodded slowly. “She...has taken my title...my face..my body..slandered my title. Used my hands to torture, and to murder. Made me but a vessel in which she were the master of the strings. Soiled my skin. I’ve been here...a long..long..long..long time. And the things I’ve witnessed..the blood...the screams.” She began to shake her head. “But you..she has branded you as her heir, Rosemary.”

~

Lilith’s eyes narrowed over at Enricho some when he had called her “Li”. “Please..I’d rather you use Lilly instead, Hunter. I do not wish to be associated with another fiend that I will have to slay.”
Rosemary: (As soon as she mentioned that, she finally reacted, and she got up, with an expression of anger) I don't want to be her heir! I want to go home!

Enricho: Oooookaaaaay (He was not completely sure what she meant by that, but he shrugged it off regardless)
The alchemist rolled his eyes again before they fell upon Ophelia once more. He squatted down and extended out his arms to her, helping her stand. "I rather tell you with the mother present." He said with an effort of a smile. "It's good news... so please don't cry. I don't... like to see you cry..." He sniffed some. Shortly afterwards, he heard a glass break inside the Quartz cottage. The children who were enjoying their meal cringed lightly and prepared for another attack in case something happened, but they came to the realization there was no danger. Flynn lifted his head to the top window – Helga's room, and squinted only to see her pace around.
Ophelia: Well, let's go. Whatever it is, we should tell. Any good news would be of some use right now
Flynn's lips curled into a genuine smile and he nodded. His arm wrapped around Ophelia for comfort as they entered the almost destroyed cottage. And inside the human, Nithloraul was able to feel... relief. Love. Not one of desire, but rather... of care and comfort. The alchemist dodged any protruding furniture or logs that collapsed during the attack, making his way upstairs where he saw the nymph in her room. The door was wide open, and when they walked in, they witnessed Helga folding clothes – hers and her children's into a small, leather suitcase.

"H-Helga, what's going on? Are you alright?"

"....T-The k-kids... and I... are leaving E-Edrain..." Helga spoke, wincing at the pain from her hoarse voice before folding another dress of Zealia's into the bag.
“Home...home? Hooome..” The woman repeated the word to herself, a word so faint and lost of meaning within her head that it was almost foreign. But then she spoke to Rose again. “Good...anger is good...good— Do you know where you are?” She asked, her words transitioning over quickly.

~

Calthor started off slowly so that Lilith Ann could get a grasp on their pace and and start stepping in sync somewhat with he and the hunter, though while doing so he still mumbled something along the lines of Lilith being reckless.

Lilith seemed not to notice, or if she did, she didn’t show any reaction to it while she finally got her breathing back under her control. She felt tired, and her shoulders felt like a weight had been hung from them, her feet dragging almost as if they were to be shackled in heavy chains.
Ophelia: Y-You're leaving? Where to?
Nithloraul: Flynn, now may be a good time to tell her the news. We need all the help we can get. That god forsaken priest is worthless

Rose: (She calmed herself down, before going back to her usual self) No

Enricho: (He continued to carry her, taking most of the carrying weight for Calthor as he lead her to the campgrounds)
"...s-somewhere... far...." Helga said, her bag mostly filled with diapers and baby clothes than her own things. She left to fetch her album of images, shoving it in the bottom of the suit case. She also threw in a couple squeaky toys – most of her favorites for her kids.

"Helga, I have some news... I think you might want to sit down for this."

The injured witch ignored Flynn, zipping fresh mint leaves into a bag along with wipes, baby powder, and other essentials she would need to care for her children. It was as if... she was leaving NOW. She wasn't going to wait another minute.

"Helga--"

"...p-p-please... i-i can't a-anymore...." She repeated, her hopeless dim eyes finally making contact with him. Helga made her way to her almost-empty closet. She had no cloaks for they had all been ruined in battle and torn to pieces. So instead, she grabbed Wiezen's overcoat and wrapped it around her injured body to hide her bruises.
Nithloraul: Flynn, just spit it out. Unless you'd rather not tell the grieving mother than her child is not dead, but will experience a far worse fate if we choose to do nothing. What are you waiting for?
“Then hold on to that anger..hold on to it as if it were a life line, your mother’s hand. Your utensil needed to eat. An extension of yourself. The air to your lungs, the feet to your legs and the bones that hold every fiber of muscle and skin on your body. Because if you don’t...of you don’t Rose, you will sink. And she will have you in her clutches. That is the only thing that will stop it from seeping in completely, the madness. There is no happiness here. Even the silence will break your will. Stay angry..it is your only defiance. Because this...this is the Pit of Despair. And that is what she wants. To break you, so the brand that she placed to you would takeover. The voice...the voice has already been inside your head, hasn’t it?” The woman never to her eyes from hers. She spoke as if she knew all too well. “You’ve only experienced the first phase—the child..Rosemary has only entered the first stage— Next there will be many more to overflow your thoughts. To bring you pain. To warp you. And by the end, everyone you so much as had the slightest of human affection towards..you’ll find their blood staining your hands. The smell will burrow into your nostrils and it’s stench will linger, it will stick.”
“And eventually, you will become...just...like...her. Her heir. You will lynch your siblings and quarter them without question, without remorse. Your friends will be shown no mercy, their flesh being picked apart and unraveled with sowing needles. And as you fade into the back of your mind, the only thing you will hear is your own laughter. Demented. Twisted.”

~

They soon arrived at the campgrounds, and Calthor kept on forward, the bottom of his staff pressing into the dirt as he used it as extra leverage while holding up Lilith in his side. “We’re heading to the center fire.”

The center fire, the large bonfire in the middle of the camp who’s flames had began to flicker and become a clear color of purity, talismans burning within it.
Rosemary: (She looked at the ground, before she turned to the woman, a look of anger in her face) Why me!? Why did she have to do this to me?!

Enricho: Alright. (He continued to carry Lilith, slowly picking her feet up from the dirt as he moved forward)
"But... what if she dies trying to save Rosemary? Who will take care of her children then?" Flynn asked Nithloraul telepathically, a bunch of questions surfacing into his mind if he told Helga the truth.

The witch zipped her luggage shut, having to sit on it to get the zipper at the way around tightly. As she attempted to life the heavy item, the suitcase only ended up weighing her down and the nymph fell again with the bag at hand. Flynn immediately reacted to this and went to go help, only to receive a hand from Helga. "i-i-i've got... it..." The nymph whispered weakly before crawling up into a stand and decided to drag the luggage instead.
Nithloraul: And if you don't tell her? What if she never knows? This may just be the last time you'll ever see her. She'll leave without never knowing. Don't call it hope. It's a fact.
"maybe it's best if she doesn't know... It'll be suicide if she tries to help anymore, look at her. She can't fight another battle. And I can't just orphan four kids. What do I do? Should I just tell Ophelia?" He asked him again inside his head.
Nithloraul: Well then, what's stopping Ophelia from running her mouth? But, do whatever you wish, I don't care. I gave you the information, I did my good deed. And now, I'll shut up just to be much more of a pain (With that, the Nithloraul went silent, refusing to answer anymore questions)
Flynn frowned in annoyance when Nithloraul refused to give any more thoughts on the current discussion. He watched as Helga dragged the bag outside the door, struggling to do so because of the burning pain from her back.

"--Rosemary's alive!" He suddenly blurted out into the silent air.

Helga paused what she was doing, her back facing him. "...she won't be... for long..." Her ears drooped before she continued pulling.
Ophelia: (She overheard the word that Flynn said, and gave a tired sigh) Flynn, please. Don't make it any harder
"W-What? No! I'm being serious – I swear! I saw her! I-I mean, I can't necessarily prove it right here and right now but I did see her."

"f-f-flynn... please... i ca--"

"I promise! She's in this like, alternate reality dungeon thingy. She's in some sort of cell with someone."

"W-Who?"

"I-I don't know! But she had like... crazy tangled hair. I don't think she was trying to hurt her."
Ophelia: How could you know that, Flynn? How could you possibly know that?! (She looked at Flynn, a look of genuine frustration on her face) One minute, you're telling us she's dead, and the next, you suddenly say she's alive?!
“Because you aren’t the only one that has had to suffer at her wrath. And I can feel that...there’s something she’s afraid of—very afraid of. Even if “she” is really an it, it can still feel fear. And now she has rushed to pass her torch to you. To have you pick up her deeds.” The woman began to rock back and forth lightly. “Rosemary...Rosemary...” She mumbled. “I remember...for one clear moment..seeing your face with a smile so bright..you thought...you thought me to be a mean person. There were moments...moments where It were affected by what I felt. Influenced. Hellen..her name...the witch? Your caretaker.. No—yes..yes...There was a moment where I heard her voice..so..so. , faint. But moments hear turn quickly to years. There were times where I was able to cease control just for an instant. Stop her from taking the lives of more. The hunter..the familiar one..always so familiar...and then you.” She sniffled. “But now it has gotten something that it wished for. To destroy the ties of emotion that influenced it. It made it feel..vulnerable. Human. Before, it never would have harmed you. I wouldn’t allow it to, and I gave all of my effort to keep my grip. But now...I can do nothing but hear their screams as it uses my identity to slaughter innocence. To wreak havoc.
But you can still escape your fate...it isn’t too late for you to fight it..You still have time. If we could escape...”

~

“Fetch her some Bael and whatever you can from the pack horse .” Calthor told one of the first knights they passed by, and the knight went running off to get what was needed as if he had a fire at his heels.
With the help from Enricho, he continued towards the fire and eased Lilith down onto a long log that had been cut down.

Lilith gave a small groan of relief as she was finally able to rest herself some. And then she released a sigh, looking up at them both. “Thank you...”

Okay, I'm fucking confused. Is Ossiana just someone completely different than Macross? Asking that now, yes, it's obvious they're different. But did Enricho fall for Ossiana, ou Macross, ou this woman here? il y a plus d’un an
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Pg 222-224. il y a plus d’un an
Rosemary: Can we even escape?

Enricho: (He gave Lilith a nod) No problem.
LOOK AT THESE IN-DEPTH POSTS! il y a plus d’un an
toi know what XD il y a plus d’un an
Fuck! Now I hate all of this. Now I fucking hate all of this il y a plus d’un an
“I don’t know...but we’ll never find out with that damn thing out there. Insanity itself. If I wouldn’t have come as fast as I had, you would have suffered far beyond what you believe suffering to be—yes yes, I would know, I’ve been here for so very long,” She went into rambling again for a moment before her attention focused back onto Rose. “So many t-times already it has killed you, yes? And...so many..many many MANY times..I have met the same fate.” She said suddenly, a maniacal grin slowly coming to her face. But though so similar to her captor’s, it was so much more different. “I’m so tired of running, tired of its voice, it’s face, its EVERYTHING! We’re going to either trap it...or attempt to kill it.”

~

Lilith Ann seemed have grown cold in some fashion, despite the warmth that had been in the air, for she had repositioned herself a bit closer to the fire. Her breaths came out trembling, and a light chilling fog escaped her lips. Yet at the same time, she was sweating almost uncontrollably now.

“By the Light...” Calthor’s expression became one of worry and he turned to Enricho. “Stay at her side, I’ll return shortly with cold towel and something that may help.” He said, not really giving any room for an answer as he left off towards the tents.
Rosemary: And how are we going to do that?

Enricho: (Before he could respond, he was already gone, and he was left to care for Lilith) H-Hey, are you going to be alright? Is this an after effect of that black stuff?
The woman was silent for a moment, and she stood up slowly to start pacing back and forth. And for the first time, hundreds of thousands of tally marks could be seen scratched across the floor of the cage, and even across some of the bars. Scratched into steel with her fingernails.
She began to mumble to herself. “How do we get out—cage hasn’t been open in centuries—cage has been a haven from that fucking—how did cage open? Rosemary...she arrived..door opened...so perhaps...” She rambled on like this for a few more moments until she came to a dead stop, a frown coming to her face. “No...nononnoNO NO NO NO—Not doing that...” She shook her head hard. “Won’t do that..”

~

“I-I...s-suppose so..” Lilith responded, a small chatter coming to her teeth until she clenched then together firmly enough to bring them to a stop. “Th-the Cleansing...th-the cl-..cl-cleansing..m-m-much more...than I w-was expecting..” She began to cough some. And despite how much she shivered, larger beads of sweat started draining down her face.
Rosemary: Won't do what?

Enricho: (He looked at her with a slight bit of confusion. Seeing her odd mood swings made him suspect things were not as good as she was letting on)
"Because I SAW it! The artifact – Nithloraul showed me! It showed me Rosemary! She was alive and... well. For now. I don't know how long that peace will last." He sighed. "I know what I said in the past but I'm telling you now that I was wrong, and that there is a proven chance to save her!"
Ophelia: Okay... And how do we save her, Flynn? How are we able to do that
Nithloraul: Oh, did someone need the lovely Nithloraul's help again? (It finally broke it's silence to speak)
The woman fell silent, refusing to look at the child as she shook her head harder. “No—it doesn’t matter! No, no I refuse! I-I can’t do that—WON’T do that!” She began to grab at her hair in frustration, the strides of her pacing becoming shorter and shorter.

~

Lilith Ann’s shivers became worse, and once Calthor returned with a towel, she looked up at him. “You are..y-you are n-not Calthor...” She said through clenched teeth, which had began to chatter once more, her hand feeling for her sword.

Calthor released a sigh, placing the cold towel onto her forehead. And it began to sizzle. “Yes, I’m afraid I am Sister Lieutenant. Listen to the sound of my voice. You’re having another feverish day-dream. You need to eat, and drink your Gaele. But you mustn’t fall asleep.” He guided her closer to the fire’s purifying warmth, easing her sword away from her. “Remain here, and be Washed.”

Lilith furrowed her brows, staring at the priest with softened eyes. Slowly, she nodded.

When the items from the pack horse arrived, Calthor unwrapped from their packaging and kneeling down beside her, his staff still held in his grasp as he gave the food to Lilith: Bread, cheese, and a large cut portion of seasoned dried meat.
“Sister, you know you have to eat, or it will only become worse.” He said when she turned her head away from the food and tried to push it away. He grabbed one of the iron mugs that he had been given and held it out to her. “Here, drink. And no, ‘‘tis not poison. Clear your head.”

Lilith, though reluctantly and resentfully, grabbed the iron mug with a grimace, putting it to her lips and taking a few small sips. It took a few more before she started eating little bits of the food that she had been giving, but gradually her shivering soothed.

Rosemary: Then surely, there must be a chance of success if you brought it up

Enricho: (He watched from a short distance, scratching the back of his head in confusion at the sight and the utter serious tone that came from Calthor)
Flynn blinked at Ophelia's question. He had absolutely no idea how. "Now would be a great time to help me." He told Nithloraul telepathically.

Helga simply stared at the human before her with dim, hopeless eyes. The suitcase she held by her side was weighing her arm down, while the almost fingerless hand held the train tickets she originally bought for her and Wiezen. She had multiplied them enough so that all her children had an exit ticket from the country. "...F-Flynn... I d-don't like... your jokes... about my... daughter..."

"They're not jokes! I swear she's alive! You've got to believe me. "
Nithloraul: Alright, Flynn. I can help. Do you want me to show these two what I showed you? (It waited patiently for an answer)
“No—there’s only a whim that it could work, only a thought—I can’t do this to her, I—what if it doesn’t work—“ What if she gets trapped out there? So many what ifs.. The woman bit her lip hard, almost enough to draw blood as her pacing soon came to a stop. “The...cage..” She started slowly. “The cage didn’t open until you arrived. But you were on the outside of it when that happened, and so it may never open again. Unless...you were on the outside again. And there’s no way that can happen unless you spawned where you began...” She said the last part more hoarsely, swallowing down the lump that caught in her throat.

~

It took a few more moments, but the sweat that had poured down Lilith’s face had finally started to lessen enough to where her face didn’t appear as it had been splashed with a bucket of water. She began to eat a bit more too, now scarfing down the bread that she had been forcing herself to eat before and guzzling down a dark blue but clear liquid from the mug, some of it streaming from the corners of her lips.

Calthor let out a sigh of relief, bringing her to a momentary stop to flip the towel over, the side that it had been on now completely dried out and stiff, a fainting aura drifting over it’s fabric. He looked over to Enricho. “Well? Are you going to stand there a stranger? Sit by the fire. You drink?” He asked.
Oh for fucks sake, are toi really doing this? No! No! I don't consent to this, sir! il y a plus d’un an
COLA, she's going to become a broken mess no matter what il y a plus d’un an
But at least she won’t be a PSYCHOTIC broken mess that copes with her mess par slaughtering the people that she loves. ou the people that she even just a dit hi to. il y a plus d’un an
Rosemary: So what are you saying? (Her tone had become much more void of emotions)

Enricho: (As soon as he was offered, he sat down at the fire before answering the question) Every chance I can
"Yes... please... I need you to show them what you showed me. Show them everything. Anything to convince them that I am right. Anything to delay Helga leaving forever. They need to know the truth and how to get Rosemary out of there. Or how we can get in and out without dying." Flynn replied to him telepathically.
The woman turned away from her, her eyes watering, or wanting to. She wanted to cry. “The only way to spawn again is by death. Meaning...I..I would have to kill you. But I won’t, I WON’T!! I would never hurt you, I—” She gritted her teeth, kicking the side of the cage. “I’m nothing like that..that devil! I...” She couldn’t say anything else, her throat feeling as if it had began to close in on itself.

~

Calthor let himself have the privilege of giving a small chuckle at Enricho’s answer, taking out a flask that was marked with their emblem. “Here,” He held it out to him. “This is known as Gaele, purified and blessed liquor. The finest in its quality. Very few outside the order had ever had a taste of it. You may want to take slow sips lad.”

Lilith seemed to have forgotten that they were even there, stuffing her mouth with bread and cheese and the dried meat that had been provided and eating as if she hadn’t done so in days.
Nithloraul: (It gave a slight chuckle) Perfect (With a sudden loss of his own body, Flynn watched as his arms raised without his will, and both hands grabbed hold of Ophelia and Helga's heads)
Ophelia: F-Flynn, what are you do-
(Suddenly, Ophelia stopped, as images of Rosemary speaking with the young woman appeared in her thoughts, the same happening to Helga)

Rosemary: (She refused the very thought of it. The thought of having to go back out there by herself, the thought of experiencing that kind of pain again, was unbearable, and she hoped there was a second option) There must be another way, right?

Enricho: (He took the flask in his hand, trying to get a look at the liquid inside. The thought of blessed alcohol was baffling to him, almost foolish. But he knew the scent of liquor when he smelt it. He gave a shrug and took a sip from the flask)
The Nithloraul didn't say how it was gonna do it. It just asked for permission il y a plus d’un an
...yeah, he's a dick. il y a plus d’un an
like i said, assuming genders all rp long. il y a plus d’un an
Helga fell on her knees before she could see anymore, the strong magic hurting her head to the point where the sides and her ears began to bleed. The frail witch could not take anymore, but she had seen enough. "...h-how? w-why hasn't she... k-killed her?" More questions rose in the throbbing Quartz's head. "w-who was w-with my d-daughter... I-I couldn't hear t-them that well..." The witch slowly pushed herself to her wobbling legs. "need.. to... bring... b-back..."

Before she fell, Flynn had caught her just in time. He embraced her in some sort of hug. "But not in your condition. You're far too weak, Helga."

"b-b-but i... want... need... to save..."

"And we will... I have a feeling maybe that religious army or group or whatever may have the power to do so. And they can help you heal."

"...n-not in good t-terms w-with... r-r-religion... or... sister..." She spoke through broken words.

"Well it's time you are."
“Long time...I have been here a long time...” The woman pressed her forehead against the bars of the cage. “No way out...no way until you came...no way to make the damn thing stop for even the briefest second now that it separated us...” She fell down into a sit, turning around and bringing her arms back around her knees tightly. “I...don’t know...don’t know...”

~

With the first sip, a heavy intoxication hit the hunter like a ten ton fist, the taste of it unlike any liquor or liquid substance that he had consumed. In fact, the only taste that it could be labeled with was...clearness. It brought a warm calmness and sense of relaxation that coursed through his body and settled even the darkest of his thoughts, the surroundings brightening into an array of colors for a brief moment.
Ophelia: (Once she started to comprehend the situation, she turned to Helga, giving her proud stance) Miss Quartz, you must stay here with your children. I know you worry about Rosemary and wish to see her returned to safety as soon as possible, but you must think of the others. You mustn't worry. I promise, as a member of the Edrain royal family, that I will return Rosemary to you safely.
Nithloraul: (It gave a slight groan, one that felt almost groggy) I really... really hate having to use that ability on people. It's a pain in the.... well, I don't really have any of those things, but you get the idea

Rosemary: (She looked at the ground. She knew that this was the only option. She stood up and looked at her) W-What do I do once I am outside?

Enricho: (As soon as the first taste hit his tongue, he pulled his head back, his eyes wide in surprise as he looked at the flask) Something about this liquor is.... I can't really find the right words about it (Regardless of his surprise, he took another sip)
“I’m not doing it.” The woman said, her head down in her arms. “—I won’t —I can’t. Enough has been done with my appearance, with my voice—Your mother said it herself, Hella...yes...yes...the witch...I would never hurt you. Th-that wasn’t me.” But will you really leave her to the clutches of Marcos’s as she is? To have your fate and worse pushed onto her, a child?
The woman gritted her teeth, the nails that weren’t missing from her fingers digging into her palm. “NO...”

~

Calthor gave a grin of satisfaction, as if he had expected no less of a reaction. “You feel it? The sense of tranquility that it brings to the spirit. The freedom of the mind.”

With each sip that the hunter took, the effects of the blessed liquor became more potent and concentrated, the brightness that had come to him before transitioning into a highly defined focus. An awareness of what was around him. The glow of the emblems that marked the tent, the tails of clear fire that wavered with a holy warmth in front of them.

“It has been a traditional drink of the order for decades on end, so I’ve learned.” Lilith finally spoke, the cloth that her meal had been wrapped in now folded neatly on her nap. “Gaele, the soul’s liquor. Enlightening, wouldn’t you say?”
Rosemary: I said, what do I have to do once I am out of this cage (She was more stern in her response)

Enricho: It's definitely something, that's for sure. Much better than what they serve in local taverns
it's kush in a bottle xD il y a plus d’un an
"B-B-But i want to... need to.. help..." Helga muttered under her breathless voice. She dropped her suitcase and put away the train tickets for now. "no... time... to... waste..." She said weakly, pulling the hood of the overcoat before she abruptly left the room, and eventually exiting the cabin.

"Wait, Helga--" He turned and ran after her downstairs with Ophelia. The frail nymph ignored him as she gathered her children who told her they'd walk instead of her carrying them. Helga nodded before she seemed to slowly limp her way to the camp that lied ahead.
Ophelia: (She rushed after Helga as quickly as she could, moving much faster than Flynn) Helga, please, you are in no condition to go on your own. You've done more than enough to help. Please, you must rest and watch your children
"i... can't watch children... if i'm weak... that's... pointless..." The nymph spoke softly, avoiding her throaty loud voice. "M-Must... speak... with.. sister..." She said, limping faster when she saw Flynn and Ophelia already catching up. The triplets and Oswald remained silent, following their mother like ducklings would. "...w-where is... religious p-people settlement?"
Ophelia: But you believe that you are capable of going out to search and possibly fight. (She stood in front of Helga, attempting to stop her) Miss Quartz, I know what it is like to want to fight for someone you care about, not caring about your own safety. But you must trust me when I say that I will find Rosemary and I will bring her back to you. I intend on doing that
“I SAID NO!” The woman yelled looking up at her. She looked her dead in the eye. “I...would rather..sit..and wait..and die for eternity...” And wish the same fate upon a child just because you want company? Pathetic. Selfish. Think about Rosemary, of her escaping with you. Of what the outside would finally feel like.
The woman shook her head. “GET...out...OF...my...HEAD!” She slammed the back of her head into the cage’s bars. I have to be your head, I’m your thoughts, remember? Of course you do.

~

“Of course it is. The Order didn’t spend a century perfecting it for nothing.” Calthor stated with a hint of pride. “It’s what helps after a long day of travel. Walking from sun up to sun down. Sometimes even days.”

Lilith removed the towel from her forehead, tossing it into the fire and watching as the taint that it had collected was burned away and purified. “ Taking in account all that we must hold responsibility for, it is a well worth reward for our Brothers and Sisters.”
Rosemary: We're not leaving unless you tell me what I need to do. I'm not going to stay in this cage forever! I'm going to get out of here!

Enricho: I can only imagine what kind of things you all go through on a daily basis, and I've only been seeing the true horrors of it for about a couple of days
Helga shook her throbbing head. "n-n-no... you... c-can't... a-alone... N-Need b-back up... N-Need w-weapons... m-magic..." Her nose suddenly wrinkled when it caught a whiff of holy water, and she knew all too well where this settlement was now at. She took off again deeper into the forests, taking a few turns where this magic energy grew potent in her nostrils. It made her want to gag, but she held it in. And that's when she saw a few armored humans walk by, along with tents and bonfires. "h-here..." She told herself. The witch looked down at her hybrid kids. "n-no.. touch..." She warned them.