windwakerguy43 Kingdom in the Sky RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 07, 2015 at 02:15PM
In the year 543 AD, in the mythical world of Terra, there was once was a dangerous war that occurred due to the strong hatred mankind had towards monsters and other races. The war was said to have lasted for over one hundred years, naming it the Hundred Year War. The entire population of the country was decreased to half, with many dying every day. In the midst of the war, there was one city that still remained at peace. This city was known as Skystead. The people here were friendly to all races, even of monsters. They all lived in harmony, not involved with the war at all. But, the city had many valuable resources, and each race had gotten greedy, wanting to take control of the city and claim it’s resources. The war was soon turned onto Skystead, with each country racing toward the peaceful city before the others could, to take it over and gain the cities resources. Upon seeing this, the gods had grown angry with the people, for their mindless war. With their power, the gods struck the earth with their hands, and lifted the city of Skystead into the sky. The gods kept Skystead above the earth and the clouds, where no one from the earth could see it. Years had past and the war had ended. The countries were still bitter with each other, refusing to help anyone in need. The gods refused to place Skystead back to the earth, as they did not want the peace to be tainted. However, the gods had been holding the city for many long years, and had grown weary of holding it. Finally, they used their combined magic to create a magical device known as the Heart of the Gods, which they placed in the bell tower of the city, giving it the power to float above the earth. Legends say that the Heart of the Gods is so powerful, that it is able to grant one single wish. But, the magic isn’t flawless. The Heart of the Gods could not sustain floating the city, as well as granting the wish all at once. If a wish is to be granted, the city would fall to the earth and destroy the land, and kill millions. However, this is only a legend. Or, at least, people thought it was. In the year 1058 AD, the country is still divided, with the monsters threatening to kill any human that comes to their land, and the humans having the same laws passed. But, with all the hatred sparked, they are all distracted from the real threat. A greedy magician known as Renard plans to find the fabled Kingdom in the Sky, obtain the Heart of the Gods, and become king of Terra. He is aware of the dangers that granting his wish could cause, but still plans on finding the Heart of the Gods, and uses his dangerous magic to corrupt the minds of a once normal village, making them build Heaven’s Tower, a three hundred story tower, to help him reach the Kingdom in the Sky. Now, a group of warriors plan to stop Renard from reaching the kingdom, before his wish destroys the world.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RP, YOU MUST EXPLAIN YOUR CHARACTERS...

Name
Race (Human or Monster (Monsters have different races)
Personality
Biography
Occupation (Merchant, villager, traveller, mercenary, assassin, knight, etc.)
Picture (Optional)

INFORMATION FOR THE WORLD OF KINGDOM IN THE SKY

The Country is split into separate regions. The Capital, which is a thriving market city with only humans. The Mountains, which is home to trolls. The Forests, home to many mythical animals. The Countryside, which is a danger to travellers due to bandits and pirates. The Ruins, which is filled with many dangerous undead creatures. The Village, which is inaccessible until the near end of the RP, due to powerful magic. The Islands, which is a long chain of islands home to native humans, which are invaded by mainlanders and it’s people are turned to slaves.

You may be three different classes in this RP. Adventurer, who tries to help the country's problems, as well as stopping the main antagonist, with the help of everyone, including monsters. Accomplice, who, weather a human or monster, aids the main antagonist and helps him with his goals. Or, Civilian, who, weather a human or monster, is not involved with the events at all.

You may join the Adventurer’s party at any given moment. Just know that once you join, you must be willing to help others. No murdering any innocent civilians. That is the goal for the antagonist and his accomplices.

The choices for playable monsters include Witches, who are mostly ugly, mean, and evil. However, there have been signs of their being nice, beautiful, and friendly witches. However, this is only a rare occurrence. Another monster would be Trolls, who live in the woods and eat humans who trespass into their land. Another monster is Ghost Armor, which is walking, living armor that lacks emotions and their only goal is to fight and die. Another monster is Scarecrows, which are living scarecrows who surprise passerby’s and kill them. The last choice for a monster are Shadow Demons, which are black shapeshifting demons who turn into a persons worst fear before killing them. Unlike other choices for monsters, Shadow Demons can not be reasoned with.

RULES

No godmodding. That is the antagonists job
No trying to kill the villain early. He is much too powerful to kill instantly
No killing other characters without the creator’s permission
No instantly solved problems
Try to post regularly
No screwing with the RP’s laws and rules
Most importantly, have fun
last edited on Sep 08, 2015 at 02:55PM

windwakerguy43 1183 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1183

il y a plus d’un an Seanthehedgehog said…
Hander: Run for it. *Leaving the castle with Lucifer and Gulf*
il y a plus d’un an Windwakerguy430 said…
(A group of guards block the exits with rifles pointed at them)
Emperor: Give it up, your not leaving. If you try to, you will be killed. Don't think you won't

(Due to the guards advanced equipment, he is impossible to kill at this moment)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Seanthehedgehog said…
Hander: Don't bother!!
Gulf: You three know what to do?
Lucifer: Yes.
Gulf: Emperor. I'm not sending you any root beer.

The three of them kill their selves with their own swords.
Jade_23 commented…
What... il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Jade_23 said…
Esmeralda: *groans in pain as she gasps, putting pressure on her chest, returning to her original form* Argh! H-How dare you threaten me?! Do you know who I am?! I will end you!
(WHAT! WHY SEAN!)

Emperor: Well, if this stupidity is done, I want them all sent to the dungeon at once.
Guards: Yes (They take the party to the dungeon without further problems)
Esmeralda: No! LET ME GO!! *tries to escape, but cannot use her powers since she is too weak due to the injury*
(After a short walk, the group ends up in a dungeon)
Emperor: Throw the filthy army traitor in with the witch. Hopefully, she'll eat him. A proper punishment for a traitor (They do so, and the throw Gun in with Rhea and Atlas)
Esmeralda: *leans against the wall, placing her hand on her chest and slowly healing her wound. The witch gasps for air, and once she is able to gain strength, she quickly casts a spell on the bars of the cell, but the cast seems to not work, and instead, it sends Esmeralda flying back since it is magic proof*
Jet: Esmeralda, are you alright
Esmeralda: Do I look alright?! *shrinks her eyes* Mother was right! I should've never trusted human beings! Look where I am now! Argh!
Jet: Are you sure (Shows the bullet wound where he was shot to protect Esmeralda) You know this was aimed at your head right. Witches, no matter how strong, can survive a shot to the head. If I didn't put my hand out, you would have died. Are you sure trusting humans is a bad thing. I promise you, Esmeralda, we will get out of here
Esmeralda: *widens her eyes* You're wound! It's spreading! Come, let me heal you!
Jet: (Holds out his arm) Alright, if you insist
Esmeralda: *grasps Jet's wrist and closes her eyes as she chants a spell. The wound slowly and painfully begins to heal, leaving almost an invisible scar. The witch lets out a sigh of relief, then perks her ears* OH no.. That emperor will use me! He will use me as a slave and make me grant his wishes with my magic! He'll take advantage and abuse me! I cannot be here!
Jet: (Takes Esmeralda's hands in an attempt to comfort her) Esmeralda! I am not letting him do that. He'll have to kill me to do that. I may not be a fighter, but I won't let him harm anyone in this group, including you
Esmeralda: You promised me that outside the empire! Look where we are!
Jet: Where I promised you doesn't matter. A promise is a promise, and I promise to keep you and the others safe, until my last dying breath
Esmeralda: *releases his Jet's hand from hers, then suddenly stands up, towering over him. She looks away and walks to the bars, grasping the thick iron and trying to melt them, but with no success*
Jet: Esmeralda, it won't work. The bars in this place are magic proof. All we can do is wait
Esmeralda: Wait for him to chop our heads off?!
Jet: He won't do that. I will make sure of it (Reaches into his shirt pocket) They may have taken our weapons, but they forgot this (Shows that it is a small smoke bomb) The moment they try to attack us, I will use this to block their vision. That should give us enough time to escape. Trust me, I meant what I said. I may not be strong, but I'm smart, and I can easily outsmart some guards, if it means keeping my group safe
Esmeralda: *stares at the bomb, then quickly looks around, worried* I trust you. Do not let me down! All of us!
Jet: I won't. I promise
il y a plus d’un an alinah_09 said…
(what happened?)
(Well, they all went to the Golden Empire, the Emperor was evil, Sean's characters died, and both of your characters are in a cell with Gun)
Esmeralda: Alright.. We just need to wait for the right moment..
Jet: Yeah (See's there is only one bench to sleep on) Well, you can have the bench (Lies on the floor)
Esmeralda: Why can't we both sleep on the bench?
Jet: Well, I thought you would want to have the bench to yourself
Esmeralda: *gives way for Jet to lay down on the bench* What makes you think I'm so selfish?
Jet: I never said you were... I just thought you'd want your privacy.
Esmeralda: We're stuck with each other in a cell. How is that private? Now come.. Lay down.
Jet: (Lies down on the bench, which surprisingly has enough room)
Esmeralda: Good night.. Don't let the witches bite!
Jet: Uh, sure (Tries to fall asleep)
Esmeralda: *is able to fall asleep after a long hour of silence*
Jet: (Falls asleep as well)
(The next morning, the sun shines through the window bars, and wakes up both Jet)
Jet: (Wakes up)
il y a plus d’un an alinah_09 said…
Rhea: *is already awake and peering through the bars*
Atlas: *in a light sleep as he leans on the cold wall*
Gun: (Sits himself up) (Yawns)
Guard: You three, get up. Your heading to the courtroom at once
Esmeralda: *stares around the cell, and pierces her eyes into Jet's* Good morning to you too. Aren't you going to apologize for hugging me the whole night?
Jet: (Blushes) I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to. I forgot you were there as well
Guard: (Bangs on the cell bars with his sword hilt) Hey, shut up in there. You two are heading to the courtroom at once. And don't try anything funny, witch. Will kill you in a second
Esmeralda: *glares at the guards with her intimidating eyes* Don't even bother, I'm drained out of blood. I need food. *penetrates her eyes into a guard's* And I know exactly who's going to be my next meal.
Jet: Esmeralda, don't. We don't need them attacking us (Extends his wrist in front of her) Here
Esmeralda: No.. I'm fine. I'll drain you out of blood sooner or later. You'll die if I keep doing this. Let's just go..
Guard: (The guards lead the group to the courtroom)
Jet: (Follows the guards with Esmeralda, as they release Gun, Rhea, and Atlas and lead them all to the courtroom)
Jade_23 commented…
Haha, Astral. Wrong RP xD il y a plus d’un an
Esmeralda: *struggles as they take her since she isn't used to being touched so closely*
(After a short walk, they end up in the courtroom, and are placed in front of a crowd of people)
Judge: You all are here for bringing a monster into the city. How do you plead
Gun: Well, not guilty. It's not like we had a choice. The Emperor told us that he wanted to see her
Crowd: That's a load of crap. Our emperor wouldn't put us in danger like that. Who the hell do you think you are?
Judge: Order (Bangs gavel) So, the Emperor told you to bring the monster here. Did the Emperor also tell you to make the monster nearly kill five of his guards
Gun: Of course not-
Crowd: You bastards! You could have killed us all. Their a bunch of goddamn traitors! Brining a filthy monster in here! What nerver! Damn monsters belong in the ground! I say we kill the thing right here and now
Jet: (Suddenly become angry and bangs his hand on the desk) All of you shut up. She is not a monster. She may be different in ways, but does that make her a monster. No. She is like any human I have ever met, and you all judge her because she can cast a couple spells. You all are the monsters, wanting to kill someone you don't even know. You are all a bunch of heartless, monsters! What gives you the right to- (A group of guards begin to beat Jet up in court out of anger, as the crowd cheers for it to go on)
Esmeralda: Jet! *looks at the Atlas, Gun, and Rhea* Come on! Use your battle skills and defend yourselves! *melts the iron cuffs of them all, then glares at the crowd* You want a fight? WE SHALL GIVE YOU THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIVES! *extends her arm* Phasmatos Insendia!

The witch throws a ball of fire to the crowd, then ignites a circle of fire around the innocent. She keeps the fire standing as she rushes to Jet along with the others to help him.

Esmeralda: I WILL BURN THIS BUILDING DOWN!!!
Judge: (Bangs his gavel hard) ORDER! I WILL HAVE ORDER! (The entire crowd, as well as the guards stop)
Judge: It's clear that this group is dangerous to the kingdom. I have no other punishment than the death penalty. I order them all to be sentenced to death by hanging effective immediately (Before he can bang his gavel, The soldier from the beach comes in) Excuse me sir, but I don't want anyone lying a finger on this group
Judge: Captain Gregory. I remember you. You lead the soldiers on an attack on a dangerous witch troupe. I see you've come back-
Gregory: Those witches weren't dangerous. They were living a peaceful life until I decided to get drunk and slaughter them all with my men. Don't treat me like some hero. I am here to tell you that this group is here to stop a dangerous threat
Judge: I believe you are mistaken. This group IS the threat.
Gregory: Fine, kill them, and be met with a worse fate
Judge: Whatever do you mean
Gregory: There is a dangerous man who is building a tower out in the countryside. I saw him. from the looks of it, he has over two hundred and seventy five floors built
Gun: (That much already. Then there isn't much time)
Gregory: This group is the only one who can stop them. If they die, then all of us will. Is that really what you want, your honor
Judge: ........ Is this true?
Gun: It is, your honor
Judge: If this man succeeds in his goal, how long until we all die
Gregory: Three days afterward
Judge: ......... Very well. I have made my decision (As he does this, the guards hurry to put out the fire) You all are free to go. If you stop this man, you will be spared of your execution and will be seen as heroes... However, if you fail, you are to come back here and be executed at once. A group of guards will go with you to make sure you don't try to escape
Gun: Yes your honor
Judge: Good. Court adjourned (Bangs gavel)