windwakerguy43 Kingdom in the Sky RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 07, 2015 at 02:15PM
In the year 543 AD, in the mythical world of Terra, there was once was a dangerous war that occurred due to the strong hatred mankind had towards monsters and other races. The war was said to have lasted for over one hundred years, naming it the Hundred Year War. The entire population of the country was decreased to half, with many dying every day. In the midst of the war, there was one city that still remained at peace. This city was known as Skystead. The people here were friendly to all races, even of monsters. They all lived in harmony, not involved with the war at all. But, the city had many valuable resources, and each race had gotten greedy, wanting to take control of the city and claim it’s resources. The war was soon turned onto Skystead, with each country racing toward the peaceful city before the others could, to take it over and gain the cities resources. Upon seeing this, the gods had grown angry with the people, for their mindless war. With their power, the gods struck the earth with their hands, and lifted the city of Skystead into the sky. The gods kept Skystead above the earth and the clouds, where no one from the earth could see it. Years had past and the war had ended. The countries were still bitter with each other, refusing to help anyone in need. The gods refused to place Skystead back to the earth, as they did not want the peace to be tainted. However, the gods had been holding the city for many long years, and had grown weary of holding it. Finally, they used their combined magic to create a magical device known as the Heart of the Gods, which they placed in the bell tower of the city, giving it the power to float above the earth. Legends say that the Heart of the Gods is so powerful, that it is able to grant one single wish. But, the magic isn’t flawless. The Heart of the Gods could not sustain floating the city, as well as granting the wish all at once. If a wish is to be granted, the city would fall to the earth and destroy the land, and kill millions. However, this is only a legend. Or, at least, people thought it was. In the year 1058 AD, the country is still divided, with the monsters threatening to kill any human that comes to their land, and the humans having the same laws passed. But, with all the hatred sparked, they are all distracted from the real threat. A greedy magician known as Renard plans to find the fabled Kingdom in the Sky, obtain the Heart of the Gods, and become king of Terra. He is aware of the dangers that granting his wish could cause, but still plans on finding the Heart of the Gods, and uses his dangerous magic to corrupt the minds of a once normal village, making them build Heaven’s Tower, a three hundred story tower, to help him reach the Kingdom in the Sky. Now, a group of warriors plan to stop Renard from reaching the kingdom, before his wish destroys the world.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RP, YOU MUST EXPLAIN YOUR CHARACTERS...

Name
Race (Human or Monster (Monsters have different races)
Personality
Biography
Occupation (Merchant, villager, traveller, mercenary, assassin, knight, etc.)
Picture (Optional)

INFORMATION FOR THE WORLD OF KINGDOM IN THE SKY

The Country is split into separate regions. The Capital, which is a thriving market city with only humans. The Mountains, which is home to trolls. The Forests, home to many mythical animals. The Countryside, which is a danger to travellers due to bandits and pirates. The Ruins, which is filled with many dangerous undead creatures. The Village, which is inaccessible until the near end of the RP, due to powerful magic. The Islands, which is a long chain of islands home to native humans, which are invaded by mainlanders and it’s people are turned to slaves.

You may be three different classes in this RP. Adventurer, who tries to help the country's problems, as well as stopping the main antagonist, with the help of everyone, including monsters. Accomplice, who, weather a human or monster, aids the main antagonist and helps him with his goals. Or, Civilian, who, weather a human or monster, is not involved with the events at all.

You may join the Adventurer’s party at any given moment. Just know that once you join, you must be willing to help others. No murdering any innocent civilians. That is the goal for the antagonist and his accomplices.

The choices for playable monsters include Witches, who are mostly ugly, mean, and evil. However, there have been signs of their being nice, beautiful, and friendly witches. However, this is only a rare occurrence. Another monster would be Trolls, who live in the woods and eat humans who trespass into their land. Another monster is Ghost Armor, which is walking, living armor that lacks emotions and their only goal is to fight and die. Another monster is Scarecrows, which are living scarecrows who surprise passerby’s and kill them. The last choice for a monster are Shadow Demons, which are black shapeshifting demons who turn into a persons worst fear before killing them. Unlike other choices for monsters, Shadow Demons can not be reasoned with.

RULES

No godmodding. That is the antagonists job
No trying to kill the villain early. He is much too powerful to kill instantly
No killing other characters without the creator’s permission
No instantly solved problems
Try to post regularly
No screwing with the RP’s laws and rules
Most importantly, have fun
last edited on Sep 08, 2015 at 02:55PM

windwakerguy43 1183 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1183

il y a plus d’un an Seanthehedgehog said…
Gulf: How much do you have?
il y a plus d’un an Windwakerguy430 said…
Gun: Enough for a trip to the Golden Empire, or at least twenty bottles
Gulf: You don't suppose, I could have one? Is that okay?
Lucifer: Why don't you get some of that sugar you mentioned, and make more root beer?
Gulf: Tomorrow.
Gun: Don't see why not (Hands him a bottle)
Gulf: *Drinks his ginger ale* Thanks. *Gets the pot out of the fire* Let's have some of the soup.
Lucifer: No thanks, I'm heading for my tent.
Gun: Hang on (Leaves a bottle of ale next to Jet's tent, then walks over to the group)
Lucifer: Do you trust him now?
Gun: Well, I guess. This is just a way to try and forgive him
Lucifer: That's good.
Jet: (Once he see's the bottle outside his tent, he takes the bottle, heads to where Esmeralda is still sitting, and without a word, places the bottle into the sand next to her, then walks back to his tent)
Gun: (Notices him) I really don't get him
Lucifer: Neither do I. *Heads for his tent* Good night.
Gun: (Heads to his own tent) Good night
Gulf: *Pours himself a bowl of soup* See you tomorrow.
Jet: (Reminds awake, wondering if giving Esmeralda the ale would really change her mood in the morning)
Gulf: *Eating his soup*
il y a plus d’un an Jade_23 said…
Esmeralda: *stares at the bottle in awe since she's never seen one before. The witch then picks it up and opens the bottle of ale with a simple spell. Esmeralda smells the liquid, then furrows her eyebrows* Strange.. *when she takes a sip, the witch immediately spits it out and starts coughing. Her eyes turn furious, and she breaks the bottle of ale against a rock. Esmeralda hugs her knees and rests her chin above them, staring into the empty sea.*
Jet: (Hears her) (Damnit, it didn't seem to help the situation much. I already know just being nice isn't going to do a damn thing, so this was just a complete waste) (Lies down to go to sleep)

(The next morning, everyone is waking up)
Gun: (Steps out of his tent) Man, my neck is so stiff
As the others begin to awake, they realize that Esmeralda was up the whole time. Currently she was taking a cold bath in the freezing ocean by herself.

Esmeralda: *on a cold, emotionless tone* Good Morning.
Jet: (Wakes up and see's Esmeralda, in her cold tone, and is far too worried to speak with her, and stays in his tent)
Esmeralda: *comes out of the water with her nude body, then creates a spell to wrap a towel around her* No response? How rude of you human beings.
Jet: (Comes out, a bit pale)
Gun: Someone looks scary
Jet: (Walks over to Esmeralda) ..... Good morning, Esmeralda (Without the other's noticing, he places something into her hand. It is a jar of his own blood. He then clenches the bandages on his arm, showing that he cut himself to put the blood into the jar)
Esmeralda: *widens her emerald eyes as she stares at the jar of blood* You.. What? Why did you do that? I did not ask you for it yet you did it anyways.
Jet: Think of it as an apology for the bottle of ale last night. Besides, you need to eat. And I did promise you a supply of blood, didn't I (Walks back to his tent to get ready)
Esmeralda: *stares at Jet as he walks off* hmm.. Not all humans have a cruel heart.. *opens the jar and drinks from it*
Jet: (Sits in his tent, replacing the bloody bandages)
Gun: Okay, guys. Are you all ready
Lucifer: *Waking up*
Gulf: I am.
Hander: *Waking up*
Lucifer: I guess we're ready too.
Gun: Alright. The Golden Empire is only a short way away. Lets go
Lucifer: Lead the way my friend.
Gun: Good (Heads to the Golden Empire) Hurry up, Jet. We're leaving
Jet: (Walks out of his tent, and follows from the back)
Hander: *Looks around* Do we have everyone? I don't see Rhea and Atlas anywhere.
Lucifer: Rhea's probably above us jumping on stuff. That's what she likes to do anyway. As for Atlas, I think he's behind us.
Gun: (Continues walking
Gulf: How far did you say the empire was?
Gun: Just a couple hours away
Lucifer: Okay.
Esmeralda: *finishes the jar of blood and makes it disappear with a snap of her fingers, then follows the rest*
Jet: (Walks behind the group)
Lucifer: *To Esmeralda* I'm curious, if you're okay with that. How many types of powers do you have?
il y a plus d’un an alinah_09 said…
Atlas: *follows silently as he looks around*
Rhea: *As expected, she's in her element, above them like how she usually does as an assassin*
Esmeralda: *furrows an eyebrow at Lucifer* I'm glad you're curious. You'll keep being it for a long time, because you shall never know. *continues walking*
Gun: Okay guys. There it is (Points at a brick wall surrounding a large city) That there is the Golden Empire
Hander: How do we get pass that?
Gun: Well, they don't allow monsters in (Looks at Esmeralda) So, we will just have to leave you outside until then
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Gulf: But she isn't a monster.
Lucifer: Do they consider witches to be monsters?
Gun: The Golden Empire is very hateful towards any race that isn't human. It wouldn't be safe for her to go in. They'd arrest her in seconds. Maybe even publically shoot her, and we don't need her attacking anyone and getting on the Emperor's bad side
Lucifer: Unless there's a way to have Esmeralda go with us, he's right.
Gun: Unfortunately, no. The guards here have a way of spotting witches
Lucifer: Damn.
Esmeralda: *stays quiet as she watches the gates, then oddly sits down in silence*
Lucifer: *Walks into the empire*
Hander & Gulf: *Follows Lucifer*
Jet: I'll stay here and watch her. You all go on ahead and go in
Gun: Are you sure you can handle being around her
Jet: I'm sure, Gun. Just go in
Gun :If you say so. Come on, guys. Lets go (Walks into the city)