windwakerguy43 Kingdom in the Sky RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 07, 2015 at 02:15PM
In the year 543 AD, in the mythical world of Terra, there was once was a dangerous war that occurred due to the strong hatred mankind had towards monsters and other races. The war was said to have lasted for over one hundred years, naming it the Hundred Year War. The entire population of the country was decreased to half, with many dying every day. In the midst of the war, there was one city that still remained at peace. This city was known as Skystead. The people here were friendly to all races, even of monsters. They all lived in harmony, not involved with the war at all. But, the city had many valuable resources, and each race had gotten greedy, wanting to take control of the city and claim it’s resources. The war was soon turned onto Skystead, with each country racing toward the peaceful city before the others could, to take it over and gain the cities resources. Upon seeing this, the gods had grown angry with the people, for their mindless war. With their power, the gods struck the earth with their hands, and lifted the city of Skystead into the sky. The gods kept Skystead above the earth and the clouds, where no one from the earth could see it. Years had past and the war had ended. The countries were still bitter with each other, refusing to help anyone in need. The gods refused to place Skystead back to the earth, as they did not want the peace to be tainted. However, the gods had been holding the city for many long years, and had grown weary of holding it. Finally, they used their combined magic to create a magical device known as the Heart of the Gods, which they placed in the bell tower of the city, giving it the power to float above the earth. Legends say that the Heart of the Gods is so powerful, that it is able to grant one single wish. But, the magic isn’t flawless. The Heart of the Gods could not sustain floating the city, as well as granting the wish all at once. If a wish is to be granted, the city would fall to the earth and destroy the land, and kill millions. However, this is only a legend. Or, at least, people thought it was. In the year 1058 AD, the country is still divided, with the monsters threatening to kill any human that comes to their land, and the humans having the same laws passed. But, with all the hatred sparked, they are all distracted from the real threat. A greedy magician known as Renard plans to find the fabled Kingdom in the Sky, obtain the Heart of the Gods, and become king of Terra. He is aware of the dangers that granting his wish could cause, but still plans on finding the Heart of the Gods, and uses his dangerous magic to corrupt the minds of a once normal village, making them build Heaven’s Tower, a three hundred story tower, to help him reach the Kingdom in the Sky. Now, a group of warriors plan to stop Renard from reaching the kingdom, before his wish destroys the world.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RP, YOU MUST EXPLAIN YOUR CHARACTERS...

Name
Race (Human or Monster (Monsters have different races)
Personality
Biography
Occupation (Merchant, villager, traveller, mercenary, assassin, knight, etc.)
Picture (Optional)

INFORMATION FOR THE WORLD OF KINGDOM IN THE SKY

The Country is split into separate regions. The Capital, which is a thriving market city with only humans. The Mountains, which is home to trolls. The Forests, home to many mythical animals. The Countryside, which is a danger to travellers due to bandits and pirates. The Ruins, which is filled with many dangerous undead creatures. The Village, which is inaccessible until the near end of the RP, due to powerful magic. The Islands, which is a long chain of islands home to native humans, which are invaded by mainlanders and it’s people are turned to slaves.

You may be three different classes in this RP. Adventurer, who tries to help the country's problems, as well as stopping the main antagonist, with the help of everyone, including monsters. Accomplice, who, weather a human or monster, aids the main antagonist and helps him with his goals. Or, Civilian, who, weather a human or monster, is not involved with the events at all.

You may join the Adventurer’s party at any given moment. Just know that once you join, you must be willing to help others. No murdering any innocent civilians. That is the goal for the antagonist and his accomplices.

The choices for playable monsters include Witches, who are mostly ugly, mean, and evil. However, there have been signs of their being nice, beautiful, and friendly witches. However, this is only a rare occurrence. Another monster would be Trolls, who live in the woods and eat humans who trespass into their land. Another monster is Ghost Armor, which is walking, living armor that lacks emotions and their only goal is to fight and die. Another monster is Scarecrows, which are living scarecrows who surprise passerby’s and kill them. The last choice for a monster are Shadow Demons, which are black shapeshifting demons who turn into a persons worst fear before killing them. Unlike other choices for monsters, Shadow Demons can not be reasoned with.

RULES

No godmodding. That is the antagonists job
No trying to kill the villain early. He is much too powerful to kill instantly
No killing other characters without the creator’s permission
No instantly solved problems
Try to post regularly
No screwing with the RP’s laws and rules
Most importantly, have fun
last edited on Sep 08, 2015 at 02:55PM

windwakerguy43 1183 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1183

il y a plus d’un an Seanthehedgehog said…
Gulf: I see it.
il y a plus d’un an Windwakerguy430 said…
Jet: Good... Do you see any small houses. One that may accommodate one person
Gulf: Yes. Why?
Jet: Just something that Esmeralda needed
Gun: Esmeralda? I thought we were taking a shortcut
Jet: We are, but since they are in the same place, we may as well do something to help her
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Lucifer: *Looks around* But I don't see her anywhere. Did she get separated from us?
il y a plus d’un an Jade_23 said…
Esmeralda: I'm right here, human.. I don't like being out in public. I'm not used to such.. Company.
Jet: Well, Esmeralda, we'll be seeing that "Soldier" soon, so I hope your prepared
Esmeralda: Too murder him brutally? Why of course I'm ready for that!
Jet: If you say so (They reach the house and he knocks on the door)
???: (Opens the door with a lock on it) (His eyes look over at Esmeralda) (He closes the door so he can unlock it) (His face is blank as he looks at her) ........ It's been a very long time, hasn't it.... You still look the same as you did years ago... I suppose you've come to kill me
Lucifer: *Watching the conversation*
Esmeralda: *grins with her eyes dilated, showing her sharp fangs* I've come to eat you! But yes, kill as well!
Soldier: (Opens the door, allowing them in, and sits in his chair, drinking his ale) I can understand why you would want to. I haven't forgiven myself for what I have done. Hell, I've been praying for the day when you would come to kill me
Lucifer: So you're okay with it?
Soldier: Of course I am. I've been praying for death after what I did. All those races... All dead because of my stupid decision. I was praying at least one of them survived so they could kill me for what I have done. I deserve to be punished for what I have done, and yet, no matter what, the Emperor see's me as a hero. But I am no hero. I'm a goddamn monster
Gulf: How do you want to do this?
Soldier: It's best if the one who was there decides what happens. I don't care what she does to me. Kill me, torture me, even suck the blood from my body. I deserve whatever punishment I get
Lucifer: Okay Esmeralda, do your stuff.
Esmeralda: *the grin reaches her ears as her eyes dilate* Oh, how much fun this will be! *hisses at Jet and the others* Leave! I've got dirty plates to wash! *shuts the door, leaving the Soldier and Esmeralda alone in the dark room*
Soldier: (Sits there) Well, go on ahead. I am not going to fight back (Drinks his ale) But before you do, I want to apologize. I know it means nothing to you, but not a single day has gone by to where I haven't thought about trying to solve this problem. I'm a goddamn demon for what I have done, and I accept whatever you want. I don't care anymore. I deserve the worst punishment, and I know that you will deliver. So, go right ahead

Gun: (Outside with the others) I just hope she doesn't take too long
Esmeralda: Oh, you are not just any soldier, are you? One with a pure soul and heart. *scoffs* Right. The worst punishment heh? *puts a finger on her lip* Well you did apologize. So I'll let you choose how you want to die. But I have to be involved in it!
il y a plus d’un an alinah_09 said…
Meanwhile outside...

Atlas: This is just pathetic.
Rhea: Brother! *smacks him on his shoulder*
Atlas: Ow! *rubs his shoulder* but seriously...that soldier already looks broken,it won't matter either way if she killed him right there and then because he already looks dead on the inside...
Rhea: *sigh* True...but it's better to just end him if he's asking for it...I mean, he did kill a lot of people...
Atlas:..."people" *raises brow*
Rhea: *flinches* their somewhat "human" in a way though...
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Soldier: I don't care how. I just want to die. It's a more mature way of death than what Riple chose
Lucifer: You finished yet? What's taking so long?
Esmeralda: Shut it, human being. *looks back at the soldier* Riple? Who's Riple?
Soldier: He was a second in command officer. I remember when he was at the attack. All of the soldiers were drunk, but he... He was as sober as can be. He only killed for the joy in it. I saw it in his eyes. He loved murdering those who weren't human. After that, he went to the Golden Empire and told everyone how those races, who did no harm to anyway, were heartless monsters who saw joy in murdering humans. He used this as a way to climb the political ladder and became the Emperor of the kingdom. He's a heartless bastard. I may hate myself and deserve what I wish, but at least I am willing to accept what I have done and take the punishment that I so rightfully deserve. But that bastard only sees that he has done the right thing. He's nothing but pure evil
Esmeralda: Is he still alive? *grabs the soldier by his chest and raises him in the air* You will take me to him, you understand?! Then I shall kill you both! *strangles him* But first i made a deal with the other humans outside, so we must wait! *throws him harshly on the floor*
Soldier: You can't get to him. He's the emperor. He has far too much power over everyone, even the king

(RPG Fun Fact. Kings are good rulers, Emperors are evil rulers. Common RPG fact XD)
Hander: Hey, I know you're a woman, but make it quick in there!
Esmeralda: *eyes turn red of anger* I shall find a way! Even if it's the last thing I do!!! For now, I shall leave you a reminder of this witch! *suddenly and unexpectedly grabs a kitchen knife from the table, then grasps the soldier's left hand and slices it off with mad eyes*
Gulf: *Waiting patiently*
Soldier: (Doesn't seem to feel it) Shame. This wasn't my writing hand. I have no other desire than to die, witch. Any other feeling is meaningless
Esmeralda: *glares at the human below her* Then you'll have to suffer silently for my arrival. I shall return later for vengeance. *opens the door with a spell, then walks out and narrows her eyes because of the sunlight. She then glares at the people around her* What? We have work to do!
Hander: No shit. What took you so long?
Jet: Now come on, we can't wait around here anymore. We need to get to the Golden Empire. Hopefully, the Emperor will be able to help us with our dilemma if we explain it to him
Lucifer: *Starts walking*
Hander & Gulf: *Following him*
Jet: If I'm correct, the ocean should lead to a river next to the Golden Empire. If we take that route to the empire, we will be able to reach it by next morning
Lucifer: Sounds good.
Gulf: I believe I've seen that river before.
Gun: Alright then. Lets go
Lucifer: We already are.
Gulf: Your brother told us to go, so we are.
Hander: You're coming too, right?
Gun: (Feels a bit embarrassed, and just walks silently)
Lucifer: *Notices that Gun is embarrassed* Hey, don't worry about it.
Gun: Eh, it's fine
Jet: (Speaking to Esmeralda) So, did you finish what you needed
Gulf & Hander: *Finishing the last of the root beer*
Esmeralda: *ignores Jet's question as she continues to walk forward with the human beings* The Golden Empire? *smirks* Perfect.. The ocean, huh? I hope you all know how to swim! Haha!
Jet: Actually, we just need to follow it. We won't need to do any swimming at all... (Notices her smirk is unlike that of her usual smirks, but doesn't say anything, and just looks forward)
Lucifer: I think she was just joking about that last part.
Jet: Esmeralda is a very unpredictable person. It's not that hard to believe that she was serious
Lucifer: *Nods*
Esmeralda: Not that hard?! What, so now I'm boring for you?!
Lucifer: He said it. Not me.