windwakerguy43 Closed

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 15, 2014 at 10:49PM
A series involving the two pony "friends", who are so going through many adventures
-For those of you who are not the two OC users, you can be a guest star

windwakerguy43 70674 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 70674

il y a plus d’un an Canada24 said…
What shall we do with this?
il y a plus d’un an Windwakerguy430 said…
(Well, we just think of an idea to start an episode :P)
Okay... I have nothing though..
(Okay, then I'll start and try to help you think something up)
Master Sword: (Sits at computer checking Facebook) No E-Mails... No Friend Requests... damn it...... Well, at least I still have Satan Twist, even if he is a little crazy... (Looks around) Okay, looks like I'm alone (Clicks on different tab) Alright. Here we go (Types) Master sat their in the moon lat with Derpy, stroking her beautiful mane with his hoof (This fanfic is genius. I just hope Satan doesn't walk in)
Saten Twist: Too late!
Ahh (Switches tab to a dirty video website) Oh, hey, Satan, how've you been... I was just.... Looking at videos like some pervert...... You know, usual stuff
Saten: Like.. Writing about my cousin
What, no, no, no.... No. Why would you get that idea.Besides, Derpy is only a friend.
Saten: (unconvinced) I'm sure..
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Anyway, where were you anyway. You've been gone for.... Well, I gave up counting after I noticed Adventure Time was on
I was helping my 'only' cousin.. With something she needed
Wait, you went to see Derpy.... I mean, that's nice of you... Anyway, what are we supposed to do today. I got nothing. All I've done today was-
(Flashback)
Master Sword: (On computer) (Watching videos on Youtube)
(Present)
Master Sword: And-
(Flashback)
Master Sword: (Watching TV)
(Present)
Master Sword: And finally-
(Flashback)
Master Sword: (Shoots zombie in the head while riding a flaming motorcycle)
(Present)
Master Sword: Of course, that last one was probably just the gas leak talking
Oh..

Derpy *offview* Saten.. We aren't done yet..

Give me a moment sweetie..
Master Sword: Huh, is that Derpy's voice
Dua.
Master Sword: Oh, Hello Derpy (Waves)
Derpy: Oh.. It's you again
Master Sword: So, Derpy... How have you been
Derpy: Why do you care?. It's not very exciting
Master Sword: Oh come on, it can't be that bad. Besides, can't be as bad as mine. I just sit in a house all day wondering where in gods name Satan wonders off to
Derpy: Well.. I'm the only family he has left. He spends most of his day with me
Master Sword: Oh, well that's good to hear (AND HE NEVER ONCE THOUGHT OF BRINGING ME ALONG) I'm sure he's lucky to have a family member like you. Are do seem to be a very caring cousin
Saten: Yeah.. A emotionally distant mother, and bastard brother.. I'm the luckiest pony ever
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Well...... Derpy is your cousin... That's a plus (A pretty big plus, at that)
Derpy: Is he obsessing with me?

For his sake. I hope not
Master Sword: Oh come on, Satan. I don't obsess over anypony (And besides, I would like to point out Satan's "visits" to Sweet Apple Acres ever night. Honestly, Applejack really needs to get a restraining order on Satan, but I won't point any of that out, and I would like to keep it in my mind, because I'd like to keep all four limbs)
(I was getting to it)
Master Sword: (Well, I would say Derpy friendzoned me, but hell, I don't even think I'm THAT) Well, if you two need me, I'll be at the bar, probably surrounded by bottles of vodka... Don't wait up (Closes door as he walks out, then face hoofs) (whispers to self) stupid stupid stupid
Sword creeps me out..

Derpy: Yeah. Well.. Least dose write stories about AppleJack.

Wha- I don-

Derpy: We share the same laptop. Remember
(Heads to bar)
Pony Thug 1: Hey, its that green dork again
Pony Thug 2: Hey, loser, how about we-
Master Sword: (Throws them out of his way) Get out of my way, I'm in no mood for you pricks today (Continues walking)
(not sure what to add)
(Later)
Master Sword: Ugh...... (Stumbles drunk) Okay, maybe I can just walk the alcohol off. Just got to take babysteps. Okay then (Sticks out front hoof) (Falls over and passes out)
Derpy: *banged into him* Man. Your almost as drunk as Saten gets, on a regular basic
Master Sword: Ah, who's there. If it's the thugs, I'll throw you aga- (Looks up) Oh, hey Derpy. I got drunk and collapsed again, didn't I?
Derpy: I live with my alcoholic cousin.. I've seen worse
Okay, well, I'm just going to walk home then. Thanks for waking me up. I'd hate to just sleep on the sidewalk. I'll be going now (Walks off, but wobbles a little)
Derpy: *sighs* I better make sure you don't pass out before you reach your house
Oh, It's fine. Really. I don't want to trouble you. Trust me, I'll be al- (Vomits in nearby bush) Okay, maybe I'll need some help
Derpy: Man. You ARE one of Saten's friends.. He drinks beer, like there's no tomorrow
Derpy: It's not all of a sudden either
Well, when some crazy red pegasus is the first person you meet, it is pretty much the person who will be your friend. But, he isn't so bad. Sure, he's violent, short tempered, and he brings in injured ponies to torture them for reasons I don't even want to know, but he is a good friend, and from what I've seen, a good cousin as well
Derpy: Most people ONLY call him crazy.. It. It's very hurtful for me to hear.. I love him to death
Master Sword: Oh, sorry. I guess I just thought he was a little... well.... well, I guess I've seen truly actual crazy ponies. Like Pinkie. Honestly, I'm scared of her
Derpy: I see
Master Sword: But, I think the word that best describes Satan is... Protective, because he does seem protective of you, and he really does seem to care about you. I think that's pretty normal
Derpy: He HAS to be.. Our whole life. I was the only one who cared about him.. He was bullied at school. And mistreated at home by his mother.. It's no serprise he's like this
Master Sword: Well, its good to see you cared for him. I never knew he was bullied. I am sorry about the crazy thing. That was probably the alcohol talking
Derpy: People mistake his constant drunkess. For craziness.. So. It's not the worst I ever heard
Master Sword: Well, that's dumb. I'm drunk, but am I crazy?
Derpy: Your right.. It's just how I wish it is sometimes...