Victorious Who's hott

AliciaChristina posted on Feb 26, 2011 at 02:46PM
Okaay so i think:
Becks hot and he should break up with Jade or she should show a softer side to herself.
Who do you thinks hot and what would you change?

Victorious 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an MJsValentine said…
big smile
Why should Beck break up with Jade? I'm just curious. I think the way Jade behaves towards Beck is just her way of showing her feelings towards him. I think he knows that very well and appreciates that. I guess that everybody has their own way of showing their love for somebody. Jade also seems to be incredibly jealous when she sees Beck with another girl. That might be an indication of how much she cares about him and how she doesn't want to lose him to another girl. It's a matter of interpretation, though :)

I think Victorious is the only show so far, where I somewhat like all the characters. I don't think they should change. I like them the way they are!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an AliciaChristina said…
big smile
I agree with what you're saying, but i think he suits tori alot more then Jade. I think if Jade's way of showing her love was a bit 'friendly' i geuss you could say, then they'd suit alot better. I have friends that are like her and there relationships don't last very long unless they find a way to co-operate better because eventually people don't have the energy to deal with it anymore.

I think jade should show a gentler side to herself or the relationship would become to fake. The relationship wouldn't work for as long as it has in real life :)