vampires What vampire films do toi think sucked, and not in the good way?

TheCountess posted on Dec 16, 2007 at 02:41PM
be it bad effects, bad acting, bad story, or for whatever reason... which vampire movies really disappointed you?

vampires 11 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an DrDevience said…
None exist. I'm a big fan of Grade B schlock horror flicks so even the dogs give me a lot of enjoyment ;)
il y a plus d’un an momo_gurl11 said…
I can't quite say b/c I totally love them so it would be impossible for me to say.
il y a plus d’un an bendaimmortal said…
Lol, couple of horrific ones come to mind, but I can't remember their names or the movies in whole, I can only remember few scenes from them. I saw them years and years ago when I had this boom of renting numerous movies every day... I suppose they were so bad I forgot their names.

One of them had these vampires chained into bath tubs or something by a vampire hunter / slayer... and the vampires' teeth were HUGE. Seriosuly, the size of that ancient tiger that lived in stone age or something...what was it called...
Anyways now that I think of it, that movie might have been meant as a horror-comedy but I have a feeling, a memory that it wasn't.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an TheCountess said…
I've seen a lot of vampire movies over the years, but the one that bendaimmortal mentioned sure doesn't sound familiar.
Does anyone have any idea what the name of it might be?
il y a plus d’un an bendaimmortal said…
Lol, I'm not exactly sure what the vampires were chained to but I just remember they were chained and I'm not even sure how big the teeth really were, all i remember they were huge. So huge that the image really stuck to my mind. If someone regognizes the film, indeed, please remind me of the name, I'd like to check how ridiculous it actually was. :D

Too bad that rental place is no more, I could go look for it though it's been at least 7 years since that time and they'd probably have sold it away anyways by now...
hmmm
The only one I can think of with ridiculous size teeth, was Amanda Bearse in 'Fright Night', but I know that's not the one you're talking about. Hopefully someone will come up with the answer.
il y a plus d’un an Miranda-Cullen said…
o wow
il y a plus d’un an Faith-Rulz said…
didnt you say bendaimmortal that queen of the damned movie was bad?
meh
I haven't seen it, but the previews didn't look too good to me.
il y a plus d’un an Snake-Eye said…
hmmm
Twilight (If it's a vamp movie), Day Watch, Bloodsuckers, Against the Dark, The Forsaken, Perfect Creature, Martin (BUT it had some good moments).
By far.
Snake-Eye - The only one of these I've seen is Twilight. It was better than I expected, but not something I'd want to own.
The others you mentioned are ones I've never heard of, except for Martin. I've wanted to see that one for the longest time, but never have (yet).