posted by shannon9396
10. “Speak of the devil, and the devil shall appear.” (Page 138)
9. “Okay, but if you’re going to get picky like that, toi have to average in size, too. You’re so small, I’ll have to knock ten years off your total.” (Page 146)
8. “Here’s to responsibility. Twice a week.” (Page 164)
7. “They’re just cliff diving, Bella. Recreation. La Push doesn’t have a mall, toi know.” (Page 171)
6. “I swear, they’re like hall monitors gone bad.” (Page 173)
5. “Why are toi apologizing for bleeding?” (Page 188)
. “Bears don’t want to eat people. We don’t taste that good. Of course, toi might be an exception. I bet you’d taste good.” (Page 200)
3. “So what are we doing tomorrow? Hiking ou the ER?” (Page 203)
2. “I told him toi were planning to corrupt my youthful innocence.” (Page 209)
1. “Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf?” (Page 321)
posted by teamjacob1120
Bella had Edward, and now they could l’amour each other forever because of their immortality. And poor Jacob ‘imprinted’ on the child of the girl he once (as a dit in Breaking Dawn) loved, Bella. Everything was just perfect and everyone was happy. Everyone but us, Team Jacob Fans.
When I started lire Russet Noon, I couldn’t stop. That’s because I knew that it was the Twilight Universe in which Jacob got the girl.
Not only that, but the chapters and parts of the book that have been released on the website are amazing. They are so cliff-hang-y that they are just bound to lure toi in. And toi won’t be disappointed.
Read the full article at link
posted by AliceRoxx
posted by AnaRoseCullen
posted by Hellohoudini