True Writers What Really Happened???

alicia386 posted on Aug 02, 2012 at 12:10PM
Okay, for onside of you who don't know what started this club well I will tell you. It all started back in June when a fab girl by the name of alicia386 decided she wanted to be a writer. (jealous right?) Anywho, she joined the writing club. She posted some stories and nothing. No one commented except for hgfan5602. We was very upset. (she looked fab while being upset though).
She thought to herself and said, "Does anyone like my stories? Did anyone read them?" impowered and angry True Writers was born. (dramatic theme music).
Not many ppl joined at first. (their lost). hgfan5602 joined and so did SisterofThalia. She posted many ads and soon more and more ppl where joining. (and I mean a tons of ads).
And then that is when True Writers not only became a writing spot for aspiring authors but a place filled with family, and friendships that will last an eternity.

True Writers 3 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an 1999jacko said…
(Barney from how i met your mother) Legen- wait for it- Dary LEGENDARY
il y a plus d’un an hgfan5602 said…
(weeps) That last sentence was very moving.
il y a plus d’un an sadiebugz00 said…
heart
^^ I agree. I think I heard about this club on the Reading Club...... Hmmmm...... Oh well. All I know is that I love this club. ;)