Total Drama Island Fancharacters TDI hunger games (if u signed up)

smartone123 posted on Jan 15, 2011 at 02:38PM
GOOD LUCK. THERE WILL BE SPICAL DROP OFFS!
 GOOD LUCK. THERE WILL BE SPICAL DROP OFFS!

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 138 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-138 of 138

il y a plus d’un an TDIFan960 said…
"There is nothing to be sorry about" She said looking at him smiling Knowing he was woried.
"I am going to kill that boy even if it the last thing i will do" She said.
il y a plus d’un an jadore_renard said…
Talia reached down and snapped the end of the arrow off trying not to feel faint at the sight of the blood. "here bite down on this" she handed Rene a stick. "it'll stifle your scream. We don't know how many other tributes are near by"

She looked back over at Zayland "it's not your fault. We all should have been more on our feet. I'm going to pull the arrow out can you find something to put pressure on the wound?" she looked back over at Rene "Ready?"
Rene Bit on it Hard as her could. She noded waiting for the pain to be over.
il y a plus d’un an STALKER-TOAST said…
Zayland nodded,looking around.
Talia took a deep breath and then yanked the arrow out. "put pressure on it" she choked out. She had to get away. She could feel the bile rising in her throat. Staggering to her feet she went over to the bushes and vomited.

Talia had never been good around blood, this wound was no exception. "sorry" she muttered, feeling humiliated. At least she hadn't fainted.
Rene Was in pain then it when away Because of the Pressure.
"It's Fine.. Not Lets forget about this and find some water..." She said. They need to find it with her throwing up. She Need water right away.
Talia nodded. She definitely needed to wash that disgusting taste from her mouth. After composing herself, she went back over to help bandage Rene's wound

"Annie can you please snap out of it for two seconds to send me something?... That is if I have any sponsors" she moaned. She felt a pang of guilt about what she had said. She knew what the games had done to Annie. How could she blame her?
Rene looked at her. She help so much and i need to help her.
"Thanks, Let's get going" She Said. She said walking, "Wait!, i think i heard the river!" Rene Ran. Jumped up Cheering and look at the water.
"COME GUYS!!"
il y a plus d’un an STALKER-TOAST said…
Zayland smiled,happy to finally see a smile.He still felt guilt for not showing them the water earlier,though
last edited il y a plus d’un an
The sound of the water was like music to Talia's ears. What ever terrible mood she was in was instantly lifted once she heard the sound. "finally" she said smiling exasperatedly. She followed Zayland to the river.
Rene Looked at it Smiling. She feeled like Dance and cheer, she looked at them with a smile on her face.
Upon seeing the water Talia quickly pulled off her boots, ditched her pack and jacket and then dived in. The water felt so cool she had to refrain herself from drinking it straight from the river. She swam to shore and started filling bottles of water using the filtration system Nina had found.
il y a plus d’un an smartone123 said…
she ran and jumped in almost drank it"first filter"
(srry school)
Rene didn't jump in because of her sholder so she help filter as must water as she could. She starting humming as she work.
Talia sat on the shore drinking some filtered water, and feeling a lot better. She really wished she had her spear. Maybe throwing it at that kid wasn't the best idea. She'd have to try to make one If she wanted to try fishing now.
"You can use my knive" I said.
"it's good for lots of things.."
"okay, thanks" Talia nodded and went to find a good branch to tie the knife to.
Rene looked up in the sky. Let she did often and dream of what her family and her best friend was doing.
she drank a lake so now she was thinking properly (srry midterms and now im ground somewut UGH)
(Lol It Fine!!!!)
Rene Drink some water. Feeling Joyfull she standed up up her hair on one side of her sholder.
"Today we are going to kill that guy. We need to kill everyone but us. Then we can in to my plan..."
Yes she shouted drinking the water thing if her mom would be proud of her
Rene Got walk with everyone. Looked For that Boy. Mumbling To Her Self.
"you ok?"she asked
No one used this in awhile
(Sorry!! School stuff)
"I am ok. Just Want to get him out the way." She said trying to smile.
"oh hes on the west side.i need surgery in my ear and they made it super human ao i hear small noises"she said siping her water
Rene noded. "Ok On the west side we go!" I said alittle to happy.
"in a bit,im tired" she flopped down
Rene Sigh."Well we could stay for the night..." She said climbing a tree.
she swung like a monkey from one branch to the other,landing on the one right above rene"night"
Rene Nods. "Night" She said.

she dreams of her mom
(here lolly :3 refreash)
~Next Morning~ (I'm sooooo sorry)
Rene got up, and things didn't feel right. she climbed down to go hunt. She she and her alies need food right. She Started walking slowly to the left.
(its ok X3)

"can i come"ears twitch,jumps beside rene-nina
(Thanks :3)
Rene looked at her stunned. "Sure" She said Smiling. Now i have someone to talk to. She said in her Head. "How much food do we have?"
"um a bit of fish and grain"sniffs and shoots at fast speed.a bit later carries a buck"and deer"-nina
Rene Carrys two rabbits and a fish. Looks to her Left and see's some leaves. "Those Leaves... They are editable..." Rene walks over to them.