Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total Drama Zombieland

taytrain97 posted on Jul 18, 2011 at 08:54PM
Yes, starting a new RP. Anyone who's seen Zombieland basically knows what this is about.

BUAHAHA, ZOMBIE SURVIVAAALL. For all those zombie-lovers out there.

Rules:
1) No god-modding
2) Keep it PG
3) The grammar-squad is on patrol here :D
4) Shipping with canon characters is allowed, just as long as everyone agrees with it
5) Try not to be extraordinarily random, like Selena Gomez popping up out of nowhere, running faster than bullets, transfiguration, or something. ._.
6) Tralala, have fun.

Takes place in some random city in America.

Yeah, that's about it. :D
last edited on Jul 24, 2011 at 04:55AM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 2531 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 2501-2531 of 2531

il y a plus d’un an jadore_renard said…
(oooh what movie are you going to see? :D)

Bryce: Well now you've hurt my feelings *fake sniffle* name calling won't make a guy want to kiss you sweetheart. It's not fourth grade *smirks, taking another bite of the apple* (he's being ooc XP)
il y a plus d’un an GWENxTRENT said…
(Fright Night. TwT And then, maybe, if we're lucky, to see CAPTIN AMERICAAAAAAAAAAA~!!! X3333)

Damaris: ;3;..DDDD: You're so mean to me...*looks down, pouting* Maybe when Amber comes back with Dean, he'd give me kisses, even if I am impatient..u//3//u (Eh, so is she, but who cares? xD)
(I want to see Captain America soooo bad D: Frightnight looks awesome too :D I saw Crazy, Stupid Love a couple days ago. It was really funny xD)

Bryce: *walking back across the room* Well fine, if you'd rather kiss a dog, I won't stop you *pout, still nomming his apple*
(Rah! I know! .n. I was GOING to watch that! But my dad didn't so we saw Rise of the Planted of the Apes (With Tome Felton =w= <333 >w>' Firght Night IS awesome lookin' isn't it? OwO. Omg~!!! I wanna see that movie so badly! What's it about? :33)

Damaris: Well, if you were here to kiss me, we wouldn't need a doggy to come a kiss my face, now, would we?
(Basically a lot of unrequited love, bad patches in relationships and bad communication that turns disastrous XD I don't want to say too much because I might spoil it)

Bryce: Well, you were the one being so impatient. If you had of just waited you'd of had your kiss by now. (This is getting ridiculous XD)
(Oh so, it's just basically like Highschool drama? xDD And aww, I might not even go watch it, so, spoil away~ :333)

Damaris: *slight puppy eyes, pouting a little more* B-but..I-I don't like wait for kisses..//// (Pft, what a child >w>;)
(Not really... The main character is a middle aged guy played by Steve Carrel. His wife wants a divorce because their marriage is really boring. They have a son who's thirteen and he's madly in love with his seventeen year old baby sitter. The baby sitter is in love with Steve Carrel's character xD Steve Carrel is still in love with his wife. Then there's this player dude who tries to help him man up... There's also this chick played by Emma Stone who's dating this douchebag, so when the player dude hits on her, she totally blows him off. That's the best I can do explaining stuff without spoilers ^^;)

Bryce: *sighs* well how can I say no to you when you're making that face? *walks over to her, with a fake look of defeat*
(Steve Carrel FTW? :D' <333 I love him xD <3 And Emma Stone? ;w; <33 And it's like..one major love..shape..thingy .3. xD)

Damaris: Becaaaaaaaause you can't? :3; *instantly lights up, smiling softly*

(Dude..wanna hear something funny? xD)
Bryce: *smiles back at her, and gently takes her arm and kisses the bandage* feel better? *looks up at her*

(lol yes :D funny things ftw!)
Damaris: *blushing deeper, small giggle, slightly mumbles* All better..

(Okaaaah :D' If America is Canada's pants, then, I officaly live in Canada's pants..=w= <333 It was so random Hetalia joke..>w< I want it to be part of my dA signature..X3)
(XDDD No fair I just get to live in America's hat T^T That would make an awesome signature XD)

Bryce: *smiles* good *kisses her forehead* (RP block Dx)
il y a plus d’un an Lollipop97 said…
(Ah D: I'm sorry, I fell asleep last night, it was really needed ^^; Lolwut, I really don't get enough sleep xD' .. And suppose I'm the only one who haven't seen a lot of movies lately, eh? Only HP and the deadly hallows pt. 1, but that wasn't even at the cinema ^^;;; -fails-
Pfft, I live nowhere then ;^; xD')
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(The people who live in Florida are the luckiest..they live in America's crotch..XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD; *shot for pointing that out x3* :DD' You live in a hat. .w. <3 and it's already on my signature as of now x3)

Damaris: *closes her eyes softly, feeling more of the pain coming back~* (Meh ono It's getting to me! Dx)
(xDDD I just googled Nova Scotia is Canada's to see what body part it is... It just came up with Nova Scotia is Canada's University Capital T^T No Anna you live in Denmark which is the best character from Scandinavia and the World >w< I loooove that web comic. He's so freaking adorable <3)

Bryce: *sits up on the counter next to her, putting an arm around her* I wish I could do more to help *sad smile*
(But Denmark is ALWAYS portrayed kind of badly no matter what comic and anime, in Hetalia (the few episodes I've actually seen) he was just loud and annoying the shit out of Norway ;^; Thought, he is pretty awesome in SatW, but he's a whore-y, drunk, multi sexual (I think he'd take animals as well) little character.. Come oooon, we aren't like that! D: Okay, some of us are, BUT, that's not many! xD' I love SatW as well <333 I love Iceland and his penis museum XDDD)
(xD well Canadians aren't all that hairy either... Well some are, but I didn't even realize that was a stereotype until I started reading SatW ^^; Canada is always portrayed so boring (no offense Matty, I love you <3)
Lol me too <3 Penis museum ftw! I love America to death. He's so loud and obnoxious. He constantly acts like a two year old xD Finland is amazing in a terrifying way... He reminds me of Jayne from Firefly)
( I'm going to go to sleep now because it's almost five in the morning ^^;)
(Aww, I love Canada <3
And sister America! XD She's so funny, she always make me laugh xD
Is Jayne like that!? :D Great, now you got me into Firefly.. xD'

link I love that one, probably because I have the same screwed up sense of humor as a lot of other Danes xD)
(XD I love how Japan's just like standing there... I love Sister Japan X3 Don't these two look alike? xD)
 (XD I l’amour how Japan's just like standing there... I l’amour Sister Japon X3 Don't these two look alike?
(8O They do! :D What's the name of the guy? :3 I LOVE the retarded lion! XDD The rest of us nordic countries just got some real boring lions and animals in general, Finland get the awesome lion retard! ;^; *Puck nom nom xD*
OhJa, sister Japan is one of the most epic characters! XD I don't know why, but I find this one funny, no exact reason link I'm sorry, I'm spamming with links ^^;;;)
(xDDD I'm having the same reaction as America there... I like this one :3 link The actor is named Adam Baldwin and he is amazing... And the character's name is Jayne Cobb... He's as equally amazing XD)
(Jayne from Firefly!? :DD)
(Yes :D)
( :D He's awesome sauce >w<)
(xD He even has his own song :3)
(Okay, THAT is just epic! xD Pfft, I should get my own song! XD [shot])
(You can probably find a song with the name Anna in it ^^ ... The best I can do is the Tap Tap Revenge song T^T OMG totally off subject XP Isabela and Merrill have the best dialogue xD <3)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(... I know one, but I REALLY don't hope that one would be my song, that would just be SO WRONG!
D: But, tap Tap Revenge is awesome! :D It's better than my song ;^;
XD "Look! A rock!" )
(anyone still on? I had to go do some chores DX)
(I'm sorry, I fell asleep ^^;)
il y a plus d’un an aprilacne said…
(GHA!What happened?I need to catch up...