Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total Drama Zombieland

taytrain97 posted on Jul 18, 2011 at 08:54PM
Yes, starting a new RP. Anyone who's seen Zombieland basically knows what this is about.

BUAHAHA, ZOMBIE SURVIVAAALL. For all those zombie-lovers out there.

Rules:
1) No god-modding
2) Keep it PG
3) The grammar-squad is on patrol here :D
4) Shipping with canon characters is allowed, just as long as everyone agrees with it
5) Try not to be extraordinarily random, like Selena Gomez popping up out of nowhere, running faster than bullets, transfiguration, or something. ._.
6) Tralala, have fun.

Takes place in some random city in America.

Yeah, that's about it. :D
last edited on Jul 24, 2011 at 04:55AM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 2531 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 2531

il y a plus d’un an taytrain97 said…
(@Tay, why do you want to know so badlyyy? u3u
@Tappy, thank you ^^; I remember it now, sorry for the inconvenience)

Shawn: (rubs his neck awkwardly) They stopped all travel outside, so I'm sure it hasn't even been heard of yet in Japan..
-
Ray: (nervously glances through the door as well)...I-It's clear...
Raff: Ssh...(nods, silently walking through)...
il y a plus d’un an T-RP-A said…
(I just do, I'm nosy 38 Please, Rae-sama~ *huggles foot*
I-I'll draw you whatever you want DDD8 (what a great offer xDDD))
il y a plus d’un an Lollipop97 said…
Oliver: *Takes his hand* Well, she's kind of ruining mine... *Sighs* Fine, I'll stop insulting her for now then...

Lynette: T^T Thank you...
il y a plus d’un an jadore_renard said…
Meera: I hope so *not knowing what else to say... Trying to think of something undepressing?*

(...Even Kei-sempai? uwu <3)

Shawn: (...I had a feeling this would die off somehow ._.; hm..) ...It's so quiet out here...
Jaime: (suddenly stops)...I t'ink I heard somethin'...
-
Raff: Remember, we're only out here to get supplies...We can't risk trying to get out of here so soon, someone might be coming for help...
Ray: W-We could always take a car and just drive away...
Raff: But...if one of them comes back...(shakes his head, tip-toeing out of the stairwell)
Meera: *feels slightly uneasy, hugging Momo tightly*

Momo: *begins to growl under his breath*
---

Kurt: *smiles at him* see is not being so grumpy that hard? *joking tone*
Oliver: *Grins* No, not really.
(*head desk* sure xD)

Ayumi and Lexi: *walking?*
il y a plus d’un an GWENxTRENT said…
(Okay..that was the last time I'll leave. I'm sorreh Dx)

Amber: ... .///////////. ...*looks down, pushing her glasses up with her finger*
--
(Aw, Bryce Dx Don't be like that .n.;;)
Damaris: *wraps an arm around his torso, falling asleep*
Dean:..*looks up at Bryce, big puppy eyes, looking a little sad*...
(...Make him shirtless and you have a deal owo /shotdooowwnn)

Shawn: (raises his gun, hearing a groaning noise in a bush nearby)...Everyone stay silent..
Jaime: Throw the cat in as bait, maybe it's just a survivor that won't eat it u.u
Shawn: Jaime! Ssh! D< (shoots at the ground near the bush to scare it out, just in case it's a zombie)
-
Ray: One of them?...Y-You mean, the rest...
Raff: ...I'm just worried about them...(sneaks around the alley, looking for a food...place...thing)

(I've gotta go, Dad needs help with dish-duty .3.; Bai)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Bryce: *wanting to push her away because he's sulking, but can't bring himself to do it* *brushes her hair away from her face, ignoring Dean because he's a colossal ass*

Kurt: *smiles, grabbing his gun on the way out the door*
Frank: *Making her look up again by pushing her chin up with his index finger, smiles*
--
Oliver: *Drags Lynette after him like a dog xD*

Lynette: *Is being dragged, pouts*
Damaris: *asleep~*
Dean: ..*small sad whimper, resting his head on her lap again*..
--
(..Frank...=w=<3333)
Amber: *blushing deeper, eyes widen a bit more*...U-uh..I-I have to..to go now..I-I can't keep my friend waiting..*pulls away slightly* N-night Frank...*turns on her heals, dashing to the halls*
Bryce: *slips away from Damaris' grasp and heads to the door, picking up his gun* (you bastard, you're breaking your promise D:<)
---
Kurt: *walking, chuckling at Oliver and Lynette
---
Meera: *starting to panic and hug Momo tighter* and to think, I thought you were kind of cute *looking horrified at Jaime*
---
Theo: *starts whistling*

(@Rae, sorry for some reason I missed your post Dx I didn't mean to skip it. and awe bye D: dish-duty ftl)
Frank: Good night Amber... *Gets up, walking past Kurt and Oliver, drags Lynette after him* I'll take it from here, Oliver, and make sure she won't do anything stupid!

Oliver: Yes, and that isn't a mission impossible at all, is it?

Frank: *Ignores, starts dragging both her and himself away*

Lynette: ... So, you know where there are rooms for us?

Frank: *Boing xD* .__.;; Nope, no idea, and I suppose you don't know either...

Lynette: Yo' sure are right 'bout that, Bro! u3u
(Ahh..Douchebag Bryce..>_>; is back)

Damaris: *has been left there alone .n.*

Amber: *running towards the door, opening the door, bumping into Bryce, letting out a small whimper* I-I'm sorry..! Dx

(Lynette..xD <3)
(Nyeh, I vanished .w.
@Rae: alright xD and bye~
*sniff* I want to kill Lexi and Ayumi so baaad DX they give me rp block >m<)

Lexi: *has escaped Ayumi's grasp, walking further behind. Stops. Eyes soften a bit* Miss Ayumi should be safe now that there are others. *makes sure she isn't watching her and sneaks away*
====
Lola: *driving down the street, normal bored expression*
Peter: *looking out the window in the back seat with Mark*
Mark: *playing with his ferret* So it's just the three of us together all alone again, huh? I like it better this way.
Lola: ...Even during all of this?
Mark: *shrugs*
Peter: Where are we going anyway?
(Aww, I wuv Amber! >w<)

Frank: Yes, yes I probably am...

Lynette: *Shrugs, starts walking down the hall*

Frank: *Just follows c:*
(I want to kill Theo because despite being super easy to RP with, he's so damn uncomfortable to use Dx)

Kurt: Well, all the rooms are empty... Bryce and I are staying in the penthouse at the top, you're more than welcome to come stay up there
---
Bryce: *ignores, Amber, walking briskly up to his room before going in and slamming the door behind him* *notices a fancy vase sitting on a table and shoves it off, letting it smash in frustration*
(DD: Well, I hope you won't! DX I wish mine was easy to RP with, I get RP block every. Flippin'. Minute. .__.')
--
Oliver: Well, that'd be nice, I'm not really in for running around to find a room like those two. *nods towards where Frank and Lynette ran off*
(DDDD: Nuuuu~ .m. Dun kill Theo! Dx
@Anna: Whyyy~? xD She didn't even say anything cute >w>)

Anber: *winces as the door closes*

Damaris: *snorts, waking up* W-wha? -.-

Amber: Dee? .3.
(She doesn't need to say anything, she IS cuteness itself! >w<)
(Pfft..xD; What ever >w>)
Ayumi: *walking, hasn't noticed that Lexi is gone. spots a hotel* Oh, let's stay there! 8D
=====
Lola: I don't know think of a place -.-
Peter: *grumbles* yes mom.
Mark: *smirks*
Lola: *rolling her eyes, car starts to give out* Oh no, no no no, no! *coming to stop* Dammit! *leans back and starts kicking the steering wheel angrily, causing the horn to honk at times*
Peter: Hey you're going to give us away!
Mark: Perhaps you hot-wired it wrong ¬¬
Peter: *nods*
Lola: *growls* It ran out of gas you idiots! Now get out and push!
Laure: Oooh! I bet they have a gift shop that sells nail polish

Theo: *looks around, furrowing his brow* Où est peu rouge?
---
Kurt: *smiles* We're going to have to do quite a bit of stair climbing to get there though. Come on *takes Oliver's hand again*
---
Bryce: *sitting on the couch brooding, drinking wine straight from the bottle* (wait...What? xD stop being a cliche troubled teenager)
Ayumi: Uwaaah, I hope so! 8D I'm all out (Me: *head-desk*)
Ore, what was that, Theo-san? o.o *looks around* Hey, where's Lexi-chan!? D8 (Me: *head-desks... again xD*)
======
(Why is a brooding drinking Bryce making me squee..... xD <3333)

Lola: *sitting back pouting as Peter and Mark try to move the car* Wimps! OX
Oliver: *Smiles* Well, I've done worse things today, I don't think stairs will try to bite you and turn you into a zombie! *Chuckles*
(Ohmygod Bryce..XDD <3333)

Amber: ...Bryce was in here while you were asleep...Why were you alseep? D< It's not a good idea to fall asleep in the presence of a man DX Especially a teenage boy who hasn't seen a vaulnerable girl in weeks! DX
(...*facepalm*)

Damaris: <///<...A-amber..

Amber: Well?! >3< Did you guys try anything funny?! Why was he here?! Did he touch you?
(*still faceplaming* I thought you liked Bryce with Damaris! >o<)
(I lave Amber so much xDDDD)
Theo: 'dats what I just said. Nobody listens to poor lil' Theo (You were speaking another language idiot -headdesk-)

---
Kurt: if they do, I'm going to start using elevators permanently!
---
Bryce: *drinking* (okay, I'll admit it... I just wanted to RP with drunk Bryce xD)
Oliver: Me too, or grow a pair of wings. o_o'
Oh thank you~ ^^ I had to, it was a momment I needed to do xD and Drunk Bryce, eh? .w. <33)

Damaris: N-no, Amber, he was just staying with me while you were gone..I didn't wanna be alone...*looks down*..

Amber: ..H-hey, I was only kidding..*walks up to her, somehow not seeing Dean xD*..W-what's wrong? You seem alittle down..

Damaris: ..*shakes her head, small sad smile* It's nothing, Mousey..I promise..

Amber: You know, Dee..when people say it's nothing..there's something wrong..
Kurt: That would be useful *chuckles* I haven't seen any flying zombies xD
----
Bryce:*still drinking the wine, feeling sorry for himself*
(Your welcome ^w^ <3
I want to see a drunk Bryce >D xD I wonder what a drunk Kurt would be like xD)

Ayumi: W-what!? When did she-!? We have to find her! *determined and slightly angry look* That stupid little girl, she went back to that city to look for him *scowling. scoffs* Whatever *angrily walks towards the hotel, gun out to shoot zombies if necessary*
====
Lola: *has let them stop pushing the car, walking through the city*
Peter: We need to find ammo and guns.
Mark: *raises eyebrow* what happened to yours?
Peter: *mumbles* I lost it...
Lola: *scoffs* Useless, don't worry, I'll protect you little girls~
Mark and Peter: -.-#
Laure: *sighs taking her heels off* Not in these shoes... What way did she go, and who's him?

Theo: *mood is getting progressively worse* merde... She chose 'ta leave I say 'dat we let her.
Ayumi: Her brother. Don't worry about it Laure-san, Otheo is right. Lexi left by her own choice, she's cold and ruthless, she likes being alone... *slightly bitter* *forces a smile* Let's just go look for that nail polish, hmm? ^^
(ono Bryyyyyce~ Dx..He needs to hurry up with getting drunk..=w=...I-I mean Dx Dun feel bad for yourseeeelf~ DX)

Damaris: *small chuckle*..Well, I see it as nothing..*pets Dean's head*

Amber: ..*looks down at Dean, a small smile creeps on her face* Who's this little guy? ^^ <3 Hai~ :33 *lets her hand out for him to smell, when done, pats his head softly*

Damaris: This is..this is Dean ^^ I found him while doing another expection with..Bryce..*bites her lip, patting*

Amber: Ah..
(....Mattykins? :D )

Laure: So you're just going to abandon her because she made a bad decision? I'd probably do the same if I weren't an only child!

Theo: You're sadly very naive chere... You're lucky you're pretty -.- (wow, who peed in your cheerios Theo?)

Bryce: *finished the majority of the bottle, and and gotten pretty drunk* S-s-shhe has no... No right to tell me what 'ter do *hick* Ima... I'ma go down thar an tellll herrr to her face *throws the bottle at the wall and gets to his feet, nearly falling over* (oh god Bryce... xD He's not exactly a happy drunk)
il y a plus d’un an UnicornNinja said…
(I love Otheo.. ~<3 =w= Probably my favorite male OC on this spot. xDD;;)
(@Tap: yes xD)

Ayumi: *drops her fake smile. speaks plainly* She can take care of herself, I'm not abandoning her, if anything she's abandoning me. The only reason she took me with her was because I couldn't protect myself. I guess she assumed that now since I have a gun and am not alone that she could leave. I even told her that I had seen her brother, it's her problem if she doesn't believe me. I have no interest in going backwards, risking my safety or anyone else's for her to tell me that we are no longer traveling together. It's that simple. (... someone's constipated ¬.¬).
======
Lola: (BAH RR BLOCK)

(Bryce xDDD)
(oh yeey >w< thank you Danni)

Laure: *looks hurt that Theo implied she's stupid, and doesn't know how to respond to Ayumi using perfectly reasonable logic* *walks passed the two of them, with her arms crossed and heads into the hotel*
(Bryce! XDDDD <3333 Oh my god, this is just wonderful! XD;;)

Damaris: *small nod*...

Amber: So..how long was he here..?

Damaris: Well..after finding Dean, he said he was going to bed, so I asked him if..he could come back to the room with me, and stay until you came back..

Amber: Uuhuuh?..Did you too have a fight or something? He left in such a huff..and slammed the door..

Damaris:..*looks down* After a while..I..sorta told him I liked him..

Amber: ...owo Orly? >w>

Damaris: *looks over at her, small laugh* Yeah..and..he told me he liked me too, and he kissed me..*blushing softly*

Amber: *has a small squee attack, standing up, jummping up and down* Oh me and Kurt knew it! >w< <333 You guys were gonna end up toget-

Damaris: ...There's more..
Ayumi: *sighs and follows her into the hotel*
======
Lola: *stops in front of a large library. frowns* Peter.
Peter: *stops walking* What is it?
Lola: Cell phones aren't working but some power is, right?
Peter: *nods* Yeah, what's your point?
Lola: *serious expression* Come on. *heads into the building*
Peter and Mark: *follow her confused*
il y a plus d’un an UnicornNinja said…
(Yw. :3 <3)
Bryce: *fumbles at the door, finally being able to open it, before stumbling out into the hall*
----
Theo: *walks into the hotel lobby after Ayumi and Laure*

Laure: *still giving both of them the cold shoulder, goes over behind the front desk, looking for room keys*
Ayumi: *attempting to lighten the mood, leans up against the front desk* So, do we all get our own rooms? Ooor, do Laure-san and Otheo-san share one, or do Laure-san and I share one, or do we all share one, ooor do Otheo-san and I share one? *smirks and winks at Theo* (xDDD she's such a tease)
=====
Lola: *walking quickly through the library with Peter and Mark on her tail. heads towards the computers* Watch my back. *gets on and starts digging through her purse*
Peter: *nods* What are you doing?
Mark: *silently obeying*
Theo:*leans against the table* 'dat third option sounds pretty good *returning the wink* (he's such a creep... even when in a bad mood xD)

Laure: *grabs a set of room keys before tossing two other sets on the table* I'm going to my room. I don't care what you two do *turns on her heel and walks away*
(On my god, Theo. >w< <333)
Amber: *stops jumping suddenly, looks over at her*..What..what happened?

Damaris: ...After a while, I asked him where he was going..and, he told me wherever I was headed..*small smile, looking down*

Amber: ...*sits back down* Awww..*smiles, putting a hand on her lap* I'm happy you found someone..^^

Damaris: Yeah, well..then I told him Well then, you're gonna be on the road for a long time..and he told me he can't do it..because he had to take care of Kurt..

Amber: ...Oh, I'm sorry, Dee..
Ayumi: *laughs a bit, smile pretty much drops when Laure walks away. sighs* There's no helping it *grabs a key and tosses one to Theo* Goodnight, Otheo-san, don't let the zombie's bite *slight grin, heads towards the stairs*
=====
Peter: *watching the library cautiously, guarding Mark and Lola." what are you doing anyway?
Lola: *serious expression. pulls out her camera and hooks it up to the computer* I took more pictures today, if my phone or camera were to somehow get destroyed I don't want them to be lost forever...
Mark: Wh- -.-?;
Peter: *eye twitch, facepalms and slumps into a chair not guarding her anymore xD*
Lola: H-hey! Don't let your guard down, we could be attacked! D:<
Bryce: *stumbles his way down to Amber and Damaris' room and begins to bang on the door* HEY. I-I wanna, I wanna talk to yooouu. *wobbles on his feet*
---
Theo: *sighs, heading to his room*

Laure: *sitting in her room still pissed off*