Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total Drama Zombieland

taytrain97 posted on Jul 18, 2011 at 08:54PM
Yes, starting a new RP. Anyone who's seen Zombieland basically knows what this is about.

BUAHAHA, ZOMBIE SURVIVAAALL. For all those zombie-lovers out there.

Rules:
1) No god-modding
2) Keep it PG
3) The grammar-squad is on patrol here :D
4) Shipping with canon characters is allowed, just as long as everyone agrees with it
5) Try not to be extraordinarily random, like Selena Gomez popping up out of nowhere, running faster than bullets, transfiguration, or something. ._.
6) Tralala, have fun.

Takes place in some random city in America.

Yeah, that's about it. :D
last edited on Jul 24, 2011 at 04:55AM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 2531 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 2531

il y a plus d’un an taytrain97 said…
Drake: A-Alright...

Oliver: (holding a baseball bat, in case a zombie pops up)...Are you sure I'm well-profited enough to be in this situation? >.>

Martial: Yes. Now keep going. (pushes forward, checking behind the bar)
-
Shawn: No time to be thinking of girls, Jamaica >.>
Jaime: Better than sulkin' 'bout your girlfriend all day u3u
il y a plus d’un an princess2109 said…
Nya: *juno started to controll her* Shit Juno's controlling me again *Juno starts to make her shoot all the Zombies that are close enough for her to hit and Juno leaves her*
il y a plus d’un an smartone123 said…
pops out,right next to demaris"ummmmm hello"-jade

her eyes start to flash from green to gold"no not now!"-nina
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an aprilacne said…
Taylor:*shoots the last zombie and walks over to kurt*AWWW!Don't you look dashingly cute!
fLLOWS THEM-NINA
(I'm all most done with a pic i made of levi.I love her lil' lips... Levi:I DON'T HAVE A THPEACH IMPEDIMENT!)

Levi:*looks back at nina*Why are you following uth?

Jane:Can I Tombstone piledrive her?

Lura:No.Why are you following us?
il y a plus d’un an T-RP-A said…
(I'm randomly joining =w=)
Shane: *firing an AK at a couple zombies. scowling, getting a bit sick at the sight of blood* Damn them, making me use a gun...
Keith: *aiming at a zombie, expressionless. puts his gun down and smiles slightly* Neh, Zombie-san, would you please remove yourself from our path? ^^;
Shane: IDIOT! Stop trying to reason with it and shoot, dammit!
Keith: That's very rude, Shane-kun -.-
Cori: C'moooon, let me shoot tooooo DDD:
Shane: I SAID NO!
=====
Lexi: *walking in the middle of the street, trying to find Matt. refusing to use a gun because she's stooooopid o3o*
(SHES FALLOWING JAMIE AND SHAWN x3)
Lexi: *still walking. sees a zombie in front of her. eyes narrow* If you value your existence, get out of my way. *growling, extremely hostile because she can't find Matt* Damn, I should have gotten a gun first...
======
Shane: *shoots one as it get's closer to Cori* Cori get back NOW!
Cori: *scowling* I could protect myself if you gave me a gun!
Keith: *stops firing to reload* Shane, she's right.
Shane: *grits teeth* I don't want you fighting, that's what I'm for...
Cori: *scowl deepens* Stop being so damn protective! I won't die, you moron!
(Ah....)
(Sorry, I left for a birthday party ^^; )

Shawn: Dude, we're in the middle of the biggest breakdown history's ever known. There's no time to think about girls, we have to think about how the hell we're gonna survive-

Jaime: Ah! But what about breedin'? -w- (thwack) Ow! C'mon, I'm bein' reasonable here, I ain't made out since the stupid apolocys started!

Shawn: Apocalypse. And it doesn't matter, because we have to survive anyways. There's time for that later. >.>' (sneaking into an alleyway, his gun strapped readily over his shoulder)
-
Oliver: (looking behind the bar, finds a control panel with a bunch of tiny buttons and lights on it)...Hm...this one looks like it turns the lights on?..(presses a button, and the entire building starts shaking with rave music and strobelights)

Martial: !!!! What the hell!? D< (presses the button, turning everything off) We just completely led them to us!

Oliver: It was on for two seconds, there's no way it'd lead them to their next meal u.u;
(Oh god I love jaime xDDD <33333333333)

Lexi: *kicks it in the chest as it lunges at her. scowls* Dammit! *runs off*
-------
Shane: *growls and hands her a pistol from is pocket* I swear to God if you end up like G-Gray... and get killed, I'll-!
Cori: *hugs him* I promise, I'll be fine, Okay? *grins*
Shane: *calms down a bit*
Keith: TwT
Jaime: (sighs, following him, backwards so he can keep a clear eye on behind them) Just tryna' loosen the mood, y'know, since we're prob'ly close to dyin' again or somethin'...

Shawn: We're not gonna die, we're gonna make it to NYC alive, now shut the hell up. (cautiously walking)
-
Drake: (sitting on a box, watching Kaie barricade the door)...Th-They said they didn't want the place b-blocked, though, Kaie...
Kaie: Well, they're wrong u3u; (stacking boxes and whatnot)
Jane:...Tay?Kat?Joi?Bo?Am?Sam?

Sammie:Woo woo woo, YOU KNOW IT!

Nya: *rubs head* that all ways hurts
Teagan: Nut case huh?
Nya: oh shut the hell up
Cori: *holding back a few tears as Shane shakes a bit* I'm sure big brother is in a better place, Shane...
Keith: *shoots a zombie in the neck as it approaches* Teme! You're ruining a beautiful family moment!!!
Shane and Cori: ._.;
Shane: *smell of blood is getting to him, holds his head, trying not to throw up* K-keith, cover us for a bit, I don't feel well *hurlp*
Keith: *nods* Ah, Cori-chan, take care of Shane-kun
----
Lexi: *jumps over a zombie trying to get her legs. Spots a knife shop and runs in* There has to be- There! *grabs 3 katana off of a display and straps them to her waist* *walks out unsheathing one* I've never been a gun person...
------
il y a plus d’un an jadore_renard said…
Kurt: *looks at Damaris and nods curtly* t-thank you

Bryce: *points his gun at her suspiciously*

Kurt: what are you doing?! Bryce they saved us!

Bryce: *lowers he gun and mutters something incoherent under his breath*

Kurt: *looks at Taylor feeling slightly uncomfortable from her comment* uh... Thank you..?
----
Meera: *hugs Momo tighter, jumping slightly hearing a noise around the corner* *turns around and doesn't see anything* I-it must have been my imagination Mo... *chuckles slightly before turning to see a zombie standing at the end of the ally* Ahh! *stumbles backwards as it charges at her, desperately looking for something to fight it off with*

(actually I don't watch bleach. He's named Momo because it's the Japanese word for peach... Also it's the name of a ATLAB character.)
(i immediately thought of the lemur before hinamori xDD)
Lexi: *slashing through zombies because her badassness is the only way I can't get bored with her xD* I've gotten rutsty *wipes the blood of with a cloth then throws it aside*
???: Kyaaaaah! Someone heeeelp!!!!
Lexi: Saving people is not my job... Aniki would be ashamed though *sighs and walks towards the voice*
---
Shane: *standing in front of cori, covering his mouth and nose with a bandana, firing at zombies* This is getting us nowhere... Keith! Let's run and find a car! *grabs cori and starts running*
Keith: *nods and follows, firing*
(xDD Same here, I kept thinking there was a lemur on her arm until it said 'cat')

Jaime: (following backwardsy) What city are we in again, mon? Los Angeles?

Shawn: I don't even think we're in the US-...wait, what? LA is in California, dude u.u

Jaime: I know, ain't that the pointy one?

Shawn: No...it's the one on the very, very, very left of the country..

Jaime: ...What? D:
-
Drake: D-Do you need any help?

Kaie: No, I've got it ^w^ (pats his head and keeps moving the boxes)
il y a plus d’un an GWENxTRENT said…
(Beh. Parties scare me... ono Sorry for leaving DX)

Damaris: *slightly afraid of the gun that was pointed at her, staring Bryce down*...You're welcome...
Amber: *running up behind her, holding a gun* Dee?
Damaris: I'm fine..c'mon, Amber...*puts a hand on her shoulder, starts leading her towards the van*..
(if you keep making me love Jaime any more, I'll explode, Rae. I.Will. Explode.)

Lexi: *cuts through a zombie, slicing it in half. Looks at the others and does the same*
???: Y-you killed them! *backs up a bit* They were people! (new oc alert)
Lexi: *points her katana at her chest* No, they weren't and you should be ashamed at how easily they cornered you. State your name, Miss.
Ayumi: *raises head* Ayumi, now I would appreciate,it if you lowered that, little girl *hiss hiss :3 xD*
Lexi: *eyes narrow. Lowers her weapon* I'm 18, I'm not a little girl, Ma'm
Ayumi: *eye twitch*
---
Shane: *running with Keith and Cori, trying to find a car. They run into an alley and stay silent*
(HOW. HOW DID THAT MAKE YOU LOVE HIM MORE. HE JUST PROVED HIMSELF TO BE AN IDIOT. DX)

Shawn: You need to come by more, being in Canada's ruining you -.-

Jaime: Hey, ain't my fault Nova Scotia's better u3u

Shawn: It rains every day there, though, doesn't it? (glancing around a new corner)

Jaime: Point? Helps with m' onboard skills uwu

Shawn: (rolls his eyes) Speaking of which, whatever happened to that board of yours?

Jaime: ...(sudden despair of darkness)...K-Knightley?! N-No! I lost 'er! Nooo! DDDX
Taylor:*to bryce*Oh hush up!

Levi:*runs up to taylor and hugs her*I thought we loth'ed you!I wath tho worried!

Katie:You're speech impe-

Levi:I DO NOT HAVE A SPEACH IMPEDIMENT!
(yesh Jaime, Nova Scotia ftw! I'm a Nova Scotian :3 I'ma drive up to Sydney to abduct Jaime one of these days xD )

Bryce: Come on Kurt, we're leaving *slings his gun over his shoulder*

Kurt: we don't have a car though!

Bryce: what ever... We'll walk let's go

Kurt: m-maybe we can get a ride with those two *nods towards Damaris and Amber*

Bryce: I just held one of them at gun point... You seriously think they'd let us travel with them?

Kurt: w-we won't know until we ask....
----

Meera: *has her back against the wall, desperately grabs a broken bat and tea is the zombie in the face repeatedly until it collapses* *after knowing for sure it's dead, she sob, shivering uncontrollably*

Momo: *rubs his head against her leg, trying to comfort her*
(I..feel bad, because I have no idea what you guys are talking about..^^;)

Amber: *walking, looks over her shoulder at them, then over at Damaris*..Shouldn't we ask them if they wanna come with us?
Damairs: ...*looks over at them, just staring, stops walking*...
(Don't, Dannie, I'm sorry xD; Fah, that's why I don't like him, he hogs attention D:
OOH LOOK A DISTRACTION
*shoves him in a closet*)

Shawn: (sighs and pats his shoulder uncomfortably) C'mon, let's get going, we have to cover a lot of ground today...

Jaime: (sniffle) ;A; Fine, but I can't shake the pain, bro, you don' understand it (follows)
(I'm just fangirling Rae's OC because he's amazing >w<)

Kurt: *approaches them hesitently* I-I'm sorry about my cousin. He's not a trusting person... Especially in these times. W-we have our own supplies... We can even share some. We just don't have a car any more

Bryce: *staring at the ground, avoiding any eye contact with anyone*
Levi:*looks at kurt and bryce sad/hopefuly*You could walk with uth!

Katie:This time I agree...More numbers equals mor surviving.....

Amy:*sarcasticly smiles at bryce*You know sweetheart, You point a gun at the 'Dashing One's' daughter-You are gonna get a kick to the face or even an RKO by the Vipers daughter..
(Oh..^^;;)

Amber: *looks over at Damaris, smiling lightly*...Can they Dee? Please, please, please? :3
Damaris: *looks at Kurt*...*small smile, then looks over at Bryce, blinks*...Yeah..you guys can come along..
(late replies ftw =w= I'm being forced to clean the house
Fangirling over Jaime also ftw
@Rae: ALLTHATPROVESISTHATHESFLIPPINGADORABLE *squee attack*)

Shane: I think it's all clear... (rp block)
---
Lexi: I'm Lexi by the way..
Ayumi: So are you some wannabe samurai? u.u
Lexi: *cold look* Hmph, *smirks a bit* I'll be going, I have more important things to do
Ayumi: N-no, wait! Don't leave me alone, Lexi-chaaaaan! *chases after her* I take it back!

(Wtf. No. Dx Is the distraction distracting enough? DO I HAVE TO MAKE IT SHINY TOO? D:)

Shawn: I think if we follow this alley, we'll eventually arrive at the forest. There has to be some kind of shelter out there.
Jaime: You're prob'ly right...But, after this, we gotta find some kinda car, I ain't hiked like this since I lived in the DR ._.
Shawn: (rolls his eyes) Wiimp.
Bryce: *rolls his eyes* We're not walking... You people can if you want, but I'm not being zombie game -.-

Kurt: *smiles weakly* t-thank you! we won't be bothersome, I promise *attempts to give Bryce a stern look, but fails xD*
----
Meera: *gets a hold of herself and grabs Momo* come on, we need to find the family. *sees figures in the distance* they don't look like zombies... *grips the broken bat and hesitantly approaches them* (is it okay if Meer bumps into Shawn and Jaime? ^^;)
(and sparkly .w.)
Keith: There's a forest a bit more up ahead from what I can remember about that map..
Shane: Let's just focus on finding a car
Cori: Shane... lexi, do you think she's...
Shane: Dead? it's possible.... let's focus on us, she can take care of herself.
Keith: Shane-kun?
---
Ayumi: So, where are your parents, family?
Lexi: my parents are not my first prority. if they are dead there is nothing I can do
Ayumi: Are you made of STONE?!
Lexi: *ignore* I move faster when im alone...

(this phone sucks. My grammer is killing.me)
Amber: C'mon then! ^^ *grabs Kurt's arm, pulling him along towards the van* I'm Amber by the way! ^^ (Always so friendly, even in times like this =w=)
Damaris: *stands her ground, continues to stare at Bryce*...*small, very faint blush starts to speard across her cheeks*
(@Tay, asdf. Fine, it's glittery and sparkly and shiz, I might as well add fluffy for the heck of it u.u @Tap, sure, I was running out of ideas for them anyways xD)

Shawn: (walking into the forest, quietly, using his cellphone as a light)...
Jaime: (following closely behind, clinging his gun to his side)...Way too quiet out here, mon...
(Ohmaigawd, a distractiooooon 8DDDD !!!!!! <3333333)
Lexi: *spots a group of zombies* Stay silent....
Ayumi: *nodss. Whispers* Can't you take them? O.o
Lexi: *sighs* not if I have to protect you
--
Cori: *sees a lone zombie charging at her* Aaaaah!!! *hesitating to shoot, closes her eyes and fires, killing it*
Shane and keith: Cori!
Cori: *drops the gun shocked*
Keith: *hugs her trying to make her calm down*
Shane: Dammit, that shot pobably alerted more *loads his gun*

(is it wrong that I already like Damaris x Bryce? XD )
Meera:*has been following the figures at a safe distance for a while with Momo slung under her arm* they aren't limping or anything... Maybe it would be safe to get closer? *pits Momo down and takes a deep breath* I'm going to see if they're zombie-fied... You stare here in case they decide to eat me *grips her broken bat and starts running towards the figures*
---
kurt: *is slightly startled by Amber's friendliness* oh... Uh... M-my name's Kurt.

Bryce: *starts walking towards the van, avoiding eye contact with Damaris, feeling kind of bad for sticking a gun in her face*. (he's too much of an ass to apologize though xD)
Nya and Teagan: *figthing over who's the nut bar* (Yeeeeahhh Nya and Teagan are NOT the sharpest kinfes in the kitchen at all)
Shawn: (suddenly hears footsteps behind them)...? (turns, lighting the path up to see Meera running at them) !!
Jaime: (being oblivious, probably still sulking about the board)...
(Aw..I love you Bryce..but sometimes, you're an ass..xDD)

Amber: Kurt? That's a great name! ^^ *walking up to the van, opening the door*...*face a little serious now, looking into the back seat, looking around*..Alright, all clear. You can get in...
Damaris: ...*blinks, then looks around, seeing another zombie walking over to them*...*raises her gun, shooting at it's head*...*looks over at Bryce, runs over to him, walking closely behind him*...
Shane: Let's get moving before they find us
Cori: *not moving, grabs keith's sleave, eyes not visible*
Keith: Eh? Cori-chan?
Cori:.....
Shane: *eyes narrow* What's wrong with her!?
---
Lexi: *sees they get distracted by a far off gun shot* That's my chance *charges forward quickly*
Ayumi: Hmmm, she's not the strongest person but she's fast ._. A mary-sue? (xD)
Meera: *realizes that running at random people who probably aren't zombies, whilst weildingna broken baseball bat like a sword will probably get her injured or killed. Lowers the bat and stops running unsure what she should do*

Momo: *yowls and sprints after Meera*
----
(that's most of the time xD if you don't stop Brycey, Ima throw you in the scary ass bread cutter at work D:<)

Kurt: *climbs in the van and buckles himself in*

Bryce: *feels kind of awkward having Damaris walking closely behind him. He feels his face getting a little bit red, so he throws his hood up over his face in an attempt to hide it*
Shawn: (somewhat surprised, realizes it's a girl) Who're you?
Jaime: (turns, finally noticing Meera)...? Don' you know it's dangerous for a chica to be out this late at night?
(XDDDD)

Damaris: ...*blinks, looks down, walking over to the car, getting into the car*...

Amber: *does the same as Kurt, sitting in the back seat with him*..*smiles at Damaris as she gets into the car*
Keith: Are you shaken up because of what you did? You did nothing wrong. Cori...
Cori:...
Shane: *scowls and punches the side of a building* Dammit, Runt! Snap out of it!
Keith: *side glare at him. Gets down and helps cori onto his back* Let's go
Shane: *frowns. Secretly worried*
Lexi: *slices down the last one* Barbaric trash...
Ayumi: Ohohoho, you looked like you were having fun~
Lexi: *sighs* Let's just get moving, shall we, Miss?
Ayumi: How cold -.-
Bryce: *climbs in the car* who is driving?

Kurt: *eyes widen looking slightly panicked before mouthing 'don't let him drive!'*
---
Meera: *tries to make her voice steady* my name is Meera Sonozaki... Who ar you? *hears Jaime's comment* I guess you're right. Staying in my apartment building which is infested with those things is much safer -.-
AMy:*sees a truck that the others are not in*Anybody wanna take it?

Katie:*smashs the window on the drivers seat open8HELL YEAH!

Levi:*shrugs*
Amber: *looks over at Kurt*...Dee'll drive. *looks over at Damaris, smiling*
Damaris: ...I am? .3.
Amber: Mmhmm ^^
Damaris: ...I-I guess I'm driving...*climbs into the driver's seat, throws the key into the ignition, starting up the car*...
Jaime: Either way, you're alone and defenseless, somethin's gonna happen u3u
Shawn: (sighs) Ignore him. I'm Shawn McGrey, and he's Jaime Foshay. Nice to meet you on such...ah, circumstances ._.'
Keith: *spots an rv* That's lucky. A bit big though
Shane: No, that sounds perfect. This one has a bus base. it's sturdy and we can use it for shelter *starts hot wiring it i guess*
Keith: That sounds good, doesn't it Cori-chan? ^^ *eyes turn sad when she doesn't respond. Gets in and sets her on the couch, gets in the passenger seat as Shane starts it*