Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total Drama Zombieland

taytrain97 posted on Jul 18, 2011 at 08:54PM
Yes, starting a new RP. Anyone who's seen Zombieland basically knows what this is about.

BUAHAHA, ZOMBIE SURVIVAAALL. For all those zombie-lovers out there.

Rules:
1) No god-modding
2) Keep it PG
3) The grammar-squad is on patrol here :D
4) Shipping with canon characters is allowed, just as long as everyone agrees with it
5) Try not to be extraordinarily random, like Selena Gomez popping up out of nowhere, running faster than bullets, transfiguration, or something. ._.
6) Tralala, have fun.

Takes place in some random city in America.

Yeah, that's about it. :D
last edited on Jul 24, 2011 at 04:55AM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 2531 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 2531

il y a plus d’un an GWENxTRENT said…
(XDD So do I >w<)

Josh: What? D: Ellie no like Car?...Guess not .3. *walking, takes out the keys, opening the trunk* Put 'em in there.
il y a plus d’un an jadore_renard said…
Bryce: No, just think you could of named it something more original *said in a joking manner* (*newspaper thwack* Stop being an ass again D:<)

Kurt: *looks up and smirks at them* I'm going to guess all my assumptions are wrong then.

(Okie ^^)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an UnicornNinja said…
Ellie:*gingerly sits the things into the trunk* There.. W-wait! ono.. My duffelbag.. Did you get it?
Damaris: *rolls her eyes, running a hand through her hair* Ah, think what you want, Bryce~...I love the name Joey..uwu
(In her mind, this is her: What as ass. =3= XD;)

Amber: Oh yeah, totally wrong...*small smile* They're so cute..>w< <3
(lol I just thought of a great Theo line in response to the phrase 'what an ass' xD)

Bryce: *is feeling slightly jealous of the car* Isn't joey a baby kangaroo or some shit like that? (Wow Bryce, you fail on epic proportions... I can't even hit him with the newspaper because I'm too busy facepalming)

Kurt: *nods in agreement*
(XDDD Bryce is jealous of a caaaaar~ uwu and xDD..holy shit, I remember when him and Bryce "made out"..>w< XDD<3)

Damaris: *small laugh, slightly letting go of his arm, keeping a loose grip* Yeah. But Joey was the name of a little boy from my orphanage..and he was like my baby brother, and I promised him if I ever had a baby, I'd name it after him..buuut I'm only a teenager..and my car is like my baby..so, yeah..*small smile*

Amber: *face pressed against the glasses* I can't read lips..DX
(xD I remember that too... I love RPing with Bryce and Theo. Bryce makes himself such an easy target for Theo xD_)

Bryce: *once again, actually feeling like an ass* I didn't know... (maybe if you stopped saying douchey things, you wouldn't constantly be putting your foot in your mouth)
(That is such good thing..-w- <33 XD)

Damaris *small smile, patting his shoulder*..It's alright, no one knows..^^' I-I didn't..really mean to put that out there...*ubs the back of her head*..S-sorry...
Bryce: No, it's okay... I shouldn't be such an ass. Some times I say things without thinking (sometimes? -.-')... I-I should be the one apologizing (Bryce, you're so OOC when you like a girl xD)

Kurt: *chuckles* maybe we should give them a little privacy?
(Aww..but I like OOC Bryce..>w< <333)
Damaris: *looks up at him*..It's alright..*small smile*

Amber: But we don't even know if we can go in or not. ;m; This car is getting tiny..
Bryce: *crooked smile, blushing slightly*

Kurt: Y-you have a point there *suddenly realising how small the car feels* (Kurt tends to subconsciously copy people's fears or symptoms of illnesses because he's a worry wart/ super paranoid xD)
(I fell asleep TnT)
Damaris: ...// *ignoring the fact that that smile was super cute =w=, blushing a smokey pink, looking down, giggling*

(Aw >w< Kurt~<3)
Amber: *rolls down a window* =n=
(Amber =w=<3)
Bryce: *smiling looking amused, raises an eyebrow* what's so funny?

Kurt: *sticks his head out the open window to get fresh air* (my doggy does that xD)

(hai Danni ^^)
(Hai Danni! :3 Sorry for leaving like that ._.; I'm..watching Hoarders...xD;)

Damaris: Nothing, nothing...*small blushy smile*..It's just...I like your smile..*blushing deeper*

Amber: =n=...Hey! Don't take all the space! u3u *pokes her head out as well*..=w=
(Amber <3 xD)

Kurt: *groans, feeling sort of dizzy and sick, hanging partially out the window* s-sorry

Bryce: *blushes, caught a little bit off guard* My smile? R-really? *blushes*
(XD Heh. More people are liking Amber. =w= *win. XD*..Kurt. >w< <3)

Amber: .3. ...*looks at Kurt* Woah dude..you're not gonna die on me, are ya? D:

Damaris: Y-yeah...*looks at him* B-but, t-that's only because..because, uh..erm...////// *blushing deeply, rubs the back of her head*
Bryce: *Because why? I like yours too *trying to sound suave, continues to blush*

Kurt: *moans* I feel like the walls are closing in on me... X.x
(Hey, if anyone's on.. X3;;)
(*Raises hand* Haaaaaaai...=_=)

Damaris: ...*blinks, looking down* R-really..? *blushing brighter, tucking her hair behind her ears, smiling*

Amber: *looks down on Kurt xD* D| ...*looks up, yelling at Bryce and Damaris* Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys...Kurt's being all claustruaphobic and stuuuuuff...So, if your done romancing, can we get out or nooooooot? D| *actually feels sick herself*
(Ello, Hika-chan~ :3<3 ..... Tired? o3o)
(Hai, Kao-Chan..<3...Yes. =_= *falls over on fluffy plushies*)
(Tehe.^^ Oh~..)
(Yes....*squishing a Hikaru plushie* So soft...=w=<3 I couldn't sleep last night ;m;)
(How come? D:)
(Cupcakes. ;;;;n;;;;)
(Oh.. xDD;; I actually read along with the guy and.. I honestly almost puked. TnT;;; And I read it before I was going to eat. >.<)
(Pfft..xDDD;; I told my sister about it, and while I was reading it aloud, I laughed while Dash was getting cut, and my sisters all like "o_o...You friggin sadtis..." and I was like "I gotta get people on fanpop to read this..xDDD;;" and I got 4 people to read it =w=)
(EVIIIIIIIIL~ D< .... Tehe. <3 :D)
(>w< I know...=w= Buuuuut chu still lovez meh, ches? :D')
(Yes...~<3 ^-^)
(I knewz it =w= ~<3)
(Pff.. >w>')
(uwu >w<)<
(^^')
(hello :3 I'm popping in for like two seconds, then I have to go to Tyler's house to swim)

Bryce: *takes a step closer, ignoring Amber because he is a douchebag* Yeah, *smiles*

Kurt: *throws up* (being scared makes him sick xD)

(Hai T~ :3.. Oh,have fuuuuuun :3)
(Hai T~ Has fun, yes? :33)

Damaris: *looks up at him, stuff her hands into her back pockets* Heh..*smiles softly, ignoring Amber and Kurt too because Bryce is just too distracing..xD'*

Amber: DDDDD: K-Kurt! *panic mode on =w=* Ohmygodareyouokay? DX Wereyoubitorsomething? Whyareyousick?areyoucarsick?GUUUUUUUUUUUUY­S! DDDDDX
(.......May I rp with chu peoples? ^^')
(Sure Danni~ ^^)
(Yay~^^')
Ellie:*gingerly sits the things into the trunk* There.. Wait~ ono.. My duffelbag.. Did you get it?
(^^..My kitty fell asleep on my lap...=w=)
Josh: Dufflebag..? *takes a minute to think*..Oh! Your bag. No I forgot it back at the roof..here. *places the keys in her hand* Start up the car, alright? I'll be back. *starts to jog off towards the fire escape*
(Kitteh'! :D<3 Awehh..~<3 =w=)
Ellie:Alright.. But, be careful! *gets into the car,pushing the keys into the ignition and twisting;roarrrr~ :3*.. *slightly jumps when the radio turns on full blast* Oh,fuck~! DDDX *quickly turns it off,looking around*
(Teehee >w< <33 I know =w=..XD; Ellie <3..Shall the zombies come now? owo)

Josh: *hearing the radio from all the way atop of the roof, jumpping slightly* !!! DX *looks around, searching for her dufflebag* Hmm..where was it..?

Zombeh' people =w=: *because they heard the loud ass music coming from the car >_>; snarling and growling, turns around, spotting Ellie inside the car*...*start to walk towards her*
((Yes.. D:~))
Ellie:Oh,man.. Josh,hurry~~ D: *knows she can't go to the trunk for one because it'll only take more time* *looks around the car for a weapon,opens up the glove department;finds a small pistol* This will have to do for now. >.>' *gets out of the car,raising the pistol and aiming at one of the zombies;BAM :33*
(Yey. owo I mean..yey D:..>w>)
Josh: *franticly looking, finding the dufflebag, clutching onto it* Got it~ *slugs it over his shoulder, starts running towards the fire escape, but stops as he sees teh zombehs gather around the car* !! Ellie!
(X33;)
Ellie:*raises the pistol and pulls the trigger,but nothing comes out* .. Shit~ *quickly jumps back into the car,driving in reverse,running over some of the zombiehs* Josh, get your ass down here! D< *pulls up to the fire escape exit thingy;the zombieh's following*
(X33)
Josh: *blinks, small pout* I wanna drive! D< *jumps down the fire escape, shooting a zombie in the leg as it passes him by, jumping onto the roof of the car, trying to get in by crawling into the sun roof* Drive!
Ellie:*stomps onto the gas,while running over more zombiehs :3*.. *turns a sharp left then pulls into the highway* .. *let's out a deep breath* DDx