Walking Dead Make your own TWD coloring book!

DarkSarcasm posted on Oct 19, 2015 at 05:11AM
"Do they make Halloween coloring books?" a strange creature once asked me a few days ago. They exist, but they're not that easy to find and usually pretty lame. So why go for standard pumpkins and boring black cats when you can have your very own Walking Dead coloring book?

link are a few pre-made pages that are ready to print!

If you'd like to assemble your own pages, check out the link images. They're all different sizes, so you can pick which ones you want, and arrange/size them however you like. (Don't forget, fanpop shows you thumbnails, so click to get the full-sized image!) Standard letter-sized paper in the US is 8.5x11 inches. You can do this in just about any photo editing program, or even paste 'em into Microsoft Word. Leave a little space at the edges so they don't get cut off!

link
link

If anybody actually does this, I'd love to see 'em! =D

(For the record, no, I did not just drain the color. There's a process. A top secret process that is absolutely not one of the first results on Google.)
last edited on Oct 19, 2015 at 05:27AM

Walking Dead 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Bibi69 said…
cool
This is SO cool!! I might do that! Whenever I'll have some time on my hands, which at the present I don't.... Sadly.... If I could spend a whole day doing absolutely nothing but color a TWD coloring book, I so fucking would!