The Princess Bride Mikaella Bridal wedding dress attract people's attention in the wedding jour

biydress posted on Apr 28, 2015 at 09:20AM
  I’m not supposed to choose favorites, but, honestly, from the moment I laid my eyes on this gorgeous Mikaella Bridal,I knew it would forever be that wedding.The wedding that seamlessly paired breathtaking beauty, an amazing team of vendors and a crafty and stunning bride to create what can only be described as perfection.

From traditional sweetheart and lace to low, intricate backs, each is as lovely as the next. We are loving our new additions from Mikaella Bridal! With a rouched, sweetheart bodice, the slim, silk dupioni gown is the definition of sophistication for a bride seeking understated elegance. We love to see how brides style this gown, as it lends itself equally to simple or elaborate accessories.

Mikaella Bridal Style 1916

link

Spring has finally arrived! With the weather getting warmer, and the sun shining a little longer, brides everywhere are putting the final touches on their upcoming spring weddings. But for many brides who have just become engaged, the planning is just beginning. And that means thinking of a color scheme for your special day.

If you walked down the aisle in a beautiful Mikaella Bridal wedding dress, we would love to hear your story. Tell us what dress you wore, and a few paragraphs about how you found your dress and about your wedding day.

Mikaella Bridal Style 1704

link

If you’re looking for something reminiscent of the Queen-to-be’s wedding day look, click biydress and let us help you find the perfect gown for you!
   I’m not supposed to choose favorites, but, honestly, from the moment I laid my eyes on this g

The Princess Bride No réponses