The Princess Bride Your dream dress is a Madison James

biydress posted on Apr 20, 2015 at 08:49AM
  Combine the classic styles of Grace Kelly, Elizabeth Taylor, and Audrey Hepburn, then toss in exquisite details and a modern fit. The result: Sophisticated, on-trend dresses for the modern bride. The Madison James Collection is the dream of any modern, sophisticated bride.

Featuring fresh silhouettes, avant-garde fabrics and innovative lace textures and patterns, Madison James is equal parts romantic and chic; beading and gorgeous embellishments accentuate the unique, clean designs. The collection aims to highlight the breathtaking beauty of a woman in love.

Below are some of my favorite styles; take a look and see if they’re right for you! You may already be an Allure bride, but let’s see if your dream dress is a Madison James.

Madison James - Style MJ01
link

Madison James - Style MJ01, rose-embroidered pearlescent beading dances across the netting of this strapless A-line gown. The back features a row of covered buttons and a coy slip of skin through the illusion net. This elaborate backs, yet full of surprises.

Madison James - Style MJ02
link

Madison James - Style MJ02, elegant and reminiscent of Grace Kelly’s iconic wedding gown, this satin ballgown is modern enough to bypass convention, featuring a beaded illusion bodice to offset the voluminous satin skirt. If the front looks simple, take a peek at the back–it probably takes a beautiful plunge.

I thought I couldn’t love Allure anymore, and then they designed Madison James wedding dresses. I can admit I am overly-obsessed with a few collections, and this elegant line quickly made my list.You'll find all of the latest and hottest styles in biydress!

link
   Combine the classic styles of Grace Kelly, Elizabeth Taylor, and Audrey Hepburn, then toss in e

The Princess Bride No réponses