The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Haruhi's Roleplay

UltmateUltima posted on May 20, 2012 at 04:07PM
A role playing forum with no rules. I will be Haruhi Suzumiya. SoulEater-Roxs is Itsuki and his sister is Mikuru.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 323 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 301-323 of 323

il y a plus d’un an UltmateUltima said…
Sitting down on a chair beside her, Haruhi folds her arms. "Care to explain the whole story?" She frowned slightly. "I wonder what she's been going through?"
il y a plus d’un an SoulEater-Roxs said…
Itsuki: *looks at the Pauline's book* Hmmmmm......?

Yuki: *flips to the next page*
il y a plus d’un an Harpaw8 said…
Pauline: "we..."
Suddenly a girl about Pauline's age walks in. "Is Pauline here?"
Pauline looks at her and dives under the table.
???: "...." looks under the table. "PAULA-CHAN!" she leaps at her and drags her out from under the table and hugs her. "PAULA-CHAN, your as cute as EVER! but I know what will make you even cuter!" The girl forcefully puts cat ears and a tail on Pauline which made her adorable

???: "OMG YOU LOOK SO CUTE NYA~"

Yuki: *looks up for a sec then back at her book*

Itsuki: Who's that...?
Haruhi's eyes widen at the sudden interruption. She raises her hand. "Er..." She stands up and takes a deep breath. "Yeah, as Itsuki said...Who are you?! And you decide to assault my club member because..?" Haruhi looks at the strange girl..
last edited il y a plus d’un an
???: "My name is Clara, im Pauline's sister...and I think she looks cute in costumes~"
Pauline: "god I hate her..."
Clara: "What was that."
Pauline: "....nothing."
Haruhi's expression turned slightly grim. "So you hate her, huh? And that... That eerie book belongs to you?" She looked at Pauline in the costume. She was quite cute..
Pauline: "Thats not Clara's....it is someone elses, someone who hates me as well..."

Clara looks at everyone around her. "Paula-chan is mine. none of you can have her!"
Pauline pushes her out the door. "Its about time you LEAVE."
Clara: Sighed. "Fine, but one more thing."
She runs over to Yuki putting dog ears on her then she runs away laughing.
Pauline sighed.
She put a hand on Itsuki's shoulder. "At least we didn't get any weird hats!" Looking at Pauline's expression Haruhi frowned. "It's alright, she's a fun and interesting sister."
Pauline: "and a weird one at that." she sighs. "and I have to face her when I get home..." she takes off the ears and tail and put them on the table.
(I got to go offline now~ You can continue on without me. See you later in the day!)
(kk, bye)
Itsuki: That was weird.....

Yuki: *doesnt notice the ears on her and keeps reading*
Pauline: "Yah you get used to her....sorta." she looks at Yuki and laughs.
Yuki: *looks up* What is it....?

Itsuki: You have animal ears.....

Yuki: *looks up alittle and takes the ears off* oh..... *puts then down and continues reading*
Pauline picks them up and smirks looking at Itsuki a gleam in her eye.
Itsuki: You want me to put them on, dont you.?
Pauline nods and puts them on Itsuki and takes a picture and puts her camera away in her bag. She grins. "haha, love how they look on you~"
Itsuki: *smiles* Thanks~<3 *puts them on her* But, I bet they look more cute on you ^^
Pauline: "Really?" smiles looking at her reflection in a neer by mirror in the club room. She smiles, suddenly wings appear on her back, they where made of shadows, billowing and moving like they where alive. When she noticed them she gasped. "WHOOPS." she shook a little and they disapeared.
((helllllooooooooo?))
Pauline looked over at them *No one noticed good.* she takes off the ears and puts them on the table.
Pauline: "I dont think she cares, she never really does, she just likes to sit here and read." she walkes over to them. "Pleasure to meet you, my name is Pauline, you two must be new here.~"
((hello?))