The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Haruhi's Roleplay

UltmateUltima posted on May 20, 2012 at 04:07PM
A role playing forum with no rules. I will be Haruhi Suzumiya. SoulEater-Roxs is Itsuki and his sister is Mikuru.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 323 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 323

il y a plus d’un an AnimeFan66 said…
*Kasey was confused by everything Haruhi said, but he didn't comment at all. He just did what Haruhi told him to. He transformed into a small cardinal and flew to her shoulder while they headed back to the clubroom together.*
il y a plus d’un an UltmateUltima said…
~Later at the clubroom~

(Let's continue this tomorrow, please?)
(Sure thing! Goodnight.)
(To be continued...)
(Sorry for the delays! I am online for this moment in time if anyone is online and wanting to rp.)
(I'm back! I'll start and wait for you)

Haruhi: So are you hungry? I have lunches if you want any.

*slides open a drawer full of lunchboxes*

*smiles*

Haruhi: Hey, before you start eating, can you tell me...

*laughs a little*

Haruhi: What color was it?
(So sorry for being late!)

Kasey: What do you mean Haruhi? What color was her bra?
*laughs*

Haruhi: Yeah.
Kasey: Well...it was lime green.
*Haruhi bursts out laughing*

Haruhi: I wonder...if Mikuru has the same color!

(Sorrrrrrrrrry LATE reply!!)
(It's okay. I am really, really sorry for the late reply too.)

Kasey looks at her with confusion.

Kasey: Uhhhh.
(...This rp is starting to die...)

Haruhi: Kidding! Now we should start eating before the others come.

*She takes a lunchbox and starts to eat some sushi*

(Sushi...The first thing that comes to your mind when you think of Japanese cusine.)
(I am so sorry I am letting it die! It's all my fault!)

Kasey: Um, do you mind if we share it? I didn't bring my own lunch.
il y a plus d’un an Harpaw8 said…
(hey, im bringing this rp back to life, because it seems awesome.)

A cute girl with short brown hair and golden brown eyes walks into school. "I guess im going to school here." she smiles. "It seems nice."
il y a plus d’un an IamKyon said…
hmmm
(Anyone on?)
(I am~)
???: Walks into the principles office and gets some papers then heads to class...
(Sorry, I was late!)

Haruhi nods and hands Kasey the Sushi. "I should get going, we can't be late for class!" She stands up and runs out the door. Outside she sees a girl heading to class as well. "I've never met her before.." Running up to her, Haruhi waves.

(Italics mean that Haruhi is thinking in her mind.)
((alright, glad ur back~))
??? smiles sweetly and waves back. "hello~"
il y a plus d’un an RainbowOtakuX3 said…
(Woah.. Haven't been here in a while. o3o)
((its fine, I wanted to bring it back~))
(I see. ^^)
??? walks into class. "whew, im not too late on my first day." she looks for a seat...
(I kinda forgot about this.. It seems fun
--now that it's more active.)

"Hey there! Um, I never saw you around here before.. You must be new?" Shaking her head, Haruhi follows her inside. "Well, my names Haruhi. Whats yours?" She holds out her hand for a handshake.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
??? shakes her hand. "my name is Pauline, it's a pleasure to meet you." she smiles. "This is my first day~"
"Oh! Pauline, since it's your first day, you might not know which seat you can have.. Well most of them are taken but there's one in the back thats empty..." Looking at the lonely desk in the back of the room, Haruhi frowns a little. "...Maybe...Aha!" Dragging Pauline to a desk in the front of room, she recklessly starts emptying the desk. "We can always make room for a new student!" Laughing slyly, she continues.
il y a plus d’un an SoulEater-Roxs said…
Itsuki: Hey guys ^^

Yuki: *Reads in the corner*
Pauline: ha....alright..." when she is done she sits down and puts her stuff away including a book written in an unknown language. There is a red gem incrusted in the front of the book. She hides it under everything
"thats everything~"
A bit curious to what that book she caught a short glimpse of, Haruhi starts to stare a bit. Soon she shakes out of it and turns to Itsuki. "Oh! Itsuki! Have you met Pauline? She's new here, I want you to comfort her to the best of your ability!" Haruhi then sets the big stack of books onto the desk in the back and returns to her seat.
Pauline looks through the book. ".....heh, if my friend catches me with this, she will kill me..." she keeps reading. "...maybe I should stop..." she puts it away. "But...it is interesting."
Itsuki: Okay, Hi Pauline *smiles at her* Im Itsuki.
Pauline: Puts the book back in her desk and looks at Itsuki. "Its a pleasure to meet you Itsuki~"
Mikuru:...
Looking at Pauline, Haruhi spots a unusual book. She glances at the clock. "The teacher won't be here for another 10 minutes. I should go look..." As soon as she stood up, a male student grabs her hand. "Hey Haruhi, did you touch my things, or did you see anyone?" Turning toward him Haruhi nods. "Um, the...er..." She didn't know what to say, and she can't tell him that she did it!

(Bold = Student)
Yuki:..............Hi Mikuru

Itsuki: *shakes her hand* Its an honor to meet you.
Pauline: "I did it...im vary sorry...I can be near sighted so I moved your things to the back. Im sorry, I should of asked you first, I will move back there imediently." she looks at him with her adorable purple eyes.
Mikuru: *quietly* Hey.. ^^
Haruhi looks at Pauline and back at the student. "..Wa--" The student raises his hand and looks straight at Pauline. "Ooh! N-No! It's alright! You can stay there! Haha!" He shuffles back to his new seat and sits down obediently. Haruhi blinked twice and hugged Pauline. "Aw, your life saver!" Suddenly the door opens and the teacher walks in. Haruhi sits down quick and whispers to Pauline; "Quick get to your seat."
Yuki: *looks back at her book and continues reading*
Pauline says thank you to the student and sits down and looks at the teacher ready for class...

After Class~

Pauline grabs her book and gets ready to go...
Itsuki: *walks to the club room*
Haruhi grabs Pauline's hand and calls out the Yuki, and Mikuru; "Time for a club meeting! Don't be late!" Then, she races out of the room and heads toward the club room with Itsuki, dragging Pauline with her.
Pauline: "um....club?" she runs with Haruhi so she is not dragged. "What club?"
Mikuru: *gets up from her desk and walks out of the room before strolling towards the club room*
Yuki: *just walks while reading her book to the club room*

Itsuki: You want Pauline to Join..?
~Inside the club room~

"Yes! We need as many members as possible and she's perfect!" Haruhi let go of Pauline's hand and spotted the book in her hand. She grabbed it and stared at it. "What do we have here?"
Pauline: "Hey...dats my BOOK!...well....not mine....my friends....but now its mine." she runs over and tries to take it back

The book is written in an odd language made up of strange writings. It had a strange jewel on the front. The title written in the odd language too.
Yuki: *sits in a chair and reads a book about space*

Itsuki: -yawns- -w-
Holding it up, away from Pauline, a confused expression appears on Haruhi's face as she looks at the title and jewel on the cover of the book. "What...?" She lowers it and then hands it back to Pauline. "What is that? I can't read it at all! What kind of friend exactly did you have?!" She turns toward Itsuki and calls out to him. "Would you help me out here!"
Pauline: "Well she is more like...an enemy...she hates me like crazy so I stole it from her~"
Pauline looks over at Yuki. "....does she do anything besides reading?" she smiles changing the subject. "...reminds me of my brother..." she looks around the room. "gladly there is no one here like my sister..."
Mikuru: *sits down quietly*