La légende de Zelda The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword roleplay!

anifanfreak posted on Dec 22, 2012 at 10:35AM
It's been 5 years after Link passed away and new Knights from the academy have risen, we've inhabited the surface in Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru. Create a character and have an adventure in The world below and/or above the clouds! Have fun and Enjoy! You start at Junior Knight rank and have all of Links tools...

You may include Characters from previous or later games, You may also Visit Hyrule from Twilight Princess, Old Hyrule from Ocarina of Tima, Hyrule from Minish Cap, Places From Four Swords, and Lavina Town!!

These places are not specific so you can visit other places within THESE games ONLY:

Twilight Princess

Minish Cap

Four Sword

A Link to the Past

Windwaker

Skyward Sword

Ocarina Of Time

Majora's Mask

(And Any Game that comes after Skyward Sword)

Include:
Name:
Appearance:
Tunic Color:
Background:(Optional)
Extra Info:(Optional)

Characters:

(Anifanfreak)
Kiyashi Sugimoto
Ghalahast
Garret Sugimoto
Asako Sugimoto
Aria Suzuki

(VideoGameNerd)
Meari Otenbasan

(bunnyhavoc)
Amy Smith

(Zelink4ever)
Yukira Satsuke

(Zelink_fan_1)
Sakura Kohana

(ZeldaGhirahim)
Izzy

(heart-of_love)
Sora
 It's been 5 years after Link passed away and new Knights from the academy have risen, we've inhabited
last edited on Feb 02, 2014 at 08:32AM

La légende de Zelda 262 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 262

il y a plus d’un an anifanfreak said…
Kiya: Alright, Jump off and call your Loftwings, I shall Join you shortly!
Aria: Hey, I can handle it, you can keep watch from the tower!
Kiya: Okay, alert me if there is ANY trouble, got it?
Aria: Right! *Follows the others off the platform and calls her Loftwing* Okay now... *Instructs the students on what to do and re-runs on the basics of Flight*
Kiya: *Slowly climbs the watchtower, he reaches the top* What the..? Meari? What're YOU doing here?!
il y a plus d’un an VideoGameNerd said…
Meari: *Shrugs* Watching the flight lesson.
Kiya: Oh, okay then *He watches them flying, noting every detail and flaw in form* Mm hmm... *Takes more and more notes on them*
Meari: *Gets distracted every few minutes*
Kiya: Hmm... They've met all expectations so... *Calls all of them in, congratulates them, gives them Rupees for Excellence in Performance* I have to go, Bye! *He dives off and calls his Loftwing, he flies to Faron and Dives to the Temple, he Prays to the Fallen Goddess statue, then proceeds into the forest*
Meari: *Stays on the tower*
Kiya: *He walks down the path and Greets the Goron at the back entrance, he walks into Faron and out to a small opening under the Great Tree, He enters the small pathway and emerges into a large room decorated like a house, he lied down on he bed and stared at the ceiling*
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Meari: *heads to the academy for some food*
(She always goes for food when she's bored)
il y a plus d’un an zeldafan200 said…
cool
follows meari stuffs hamburger in mouth
Kiya: Doink... Doink... *Shoots Deku nuts at the ceiling with his slingshot*
Meari: *When done eating, goes to room, gets whip and leaves the academy* *Jumps off Skyloft, calls Loftwing and goes down to Faron Woods* *Heads to Lake Floria*
Kiya: Hup! *Jumps out of the small room, he notices a bunch of Gathering Bokoblin, he sneaks around and inspects what they're all doing* What are they... *Slips and falls down* WAGH!

Bokoblin: Skree? RAAAAARGH!

Kiya: Aw crud... *Draws his sword and fends off the Bokoblin, when he finishes he proceeds into a mysterious cave*
Meari: *Goes into the Ancient Cistern*
il y a plus d’un an Zelink4ever said…
wink
Can I join?
Zelink_fan_1 commented…
Can I rejoindre too? il y a plus d’un an
Anyone can join, just make character profiles

Kiya: *Sniffs the air*oh god what is that smell?!
Name: Yukira Satsuke
Appearance: Has black wavy tied hair, blue eyes, wears crystal earrings
Tunic Color: Black and golden, armored
Personality: Quite serious, strong, skilled with weapons, loves to adventure, stays lonely most of the time
Background: Has a scary past, was born in Faron Woods, lost her parents when she was very young, was raised by the old woman working in Knight Academy in Skyloft, has a dark secret
Zelink4ever commented…
I forgot about my Loftwing, her name is Zoturi. il y a plus d’un an
Yukira: *Jumps from the ceiling in front of Kiya and Meari* It is the poisonous gas you are smelling, this place is cursed.
il y a plus d’un an Zelink_fan_1 said…
Name: Sakura Kohana
Appearance: Has long blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, wears green crystal earrings.
Tunic color: Light blue
Personality: Very mysterious, doesn't likes to talk much and hardly smiles, is very skilled with swords and archery,very friendly with animals.
Background: Doesn't really remember anything about her past,has no clue about her family,she was found by a old knight attune age of 5 and was raised in ordon village,likes to spend time alone and wonder off with her horse Harmony, on one occasion she encountered with Yukira, and they are companions and friends since then.
il y a plus d’un an Zelink_fan_1 said…
Man I made a mistake,It will be at the age not attune.

Sakura: *sighs and comes running towards Yukira* Yukira what's wrong?
(Meari and Kiya aren't in the same place...)

Meari: *Dives into water*
Kiya: *Reels from the stench, he pulls his hat over his mouth, letting his hair down into his eyes* Gah! *Puts his hair Back up with his hat and just pulls part of his tunic over his mouth and nose* Jeezus! It Reeks down here!! *He hears Commotion at the end of a long hall*

Ghiharim: Keh heh hehe hehehehehe~! Oh what Magnificent Beauty!! Arise O Great one!

Kiya: N-no way!! It can't be!! It's Ghiharim... The One from the Texts books! Lord Link Destroyed Him along with Demise!! He shouldn't exist anymore!!!

Ghiharim: Hmmmn? It seems we have a Visitor! Come in! Come in!

Kiya: *Jumps in, sword at the ready* Who are you?!

Ghalahast: My name Good sir, Is Ghalahast, And why might you have your sword out? You seem anxious for a fight!

Kiya: *Sighs and sheathes his sword* Oh good, Not who I thought it was... Heh...

Ghalahast: Ah, Alright then, you must be wondering What this smell is... *Points to a steaming black cauldron* It's my laundry, sorry...

Kiya: *Almost Retches, he could SEE the stink lines rising from the mess* Oh that's nasty... Well, I don't have long to stay here so I must be off, I'll come visit you again if I can Ghalahast!

Ghalahast: Bye now! Be sure to come back!

Kiya: *Runs out of the cavern and walks out into the open, he lies against the great tree facing the entrance to the deep forest Temple, staring at the sky, he sighs, he closes his eyes and begins to nod off*
ANNOUNCEMENT: Look at the top and read what I have put in the Second part of the Description Box, those are the Other places OUT OF THE SKYWARD SWORD GAME you Can visit!
(Reads top) OOOOOOOO! WATER TEMPLE OCARINA OF TIME!!!!!! HERE I COME!!!!

Meari: *leaves Ancient Cistern and Lake Floria* *Wanders around a bit until she comes to Lake Hylia* This is new... Oo! Water! *Dives in and sees the entrance to the water temple* *Goes in* *Gaps in awe at the temple then smiles* This... is... AWESOME!!!! *sees the jumpy enemy-thing (Can't remember the name right now) and shoots it with her bow* Ahaha! Win! *Dives and begins the temple*
Kiya: *His eyes suddenly open and he sits upright, he sighs and stretches then stands, he walks over to the bird statue and floats to the sky, he smirks and flies BEHIND the thunderhead and dives, he ended up in Hyrule (Twilight Princess) and he entered the Malo Mart, he buys a few Bug Bombs and stuffs them in his Bomb Bag after paying, he also walks out, he sees the Golden Wolf in the distance running with... Another wolf... (The Link from this version, Link hasn't died in any other world other than Skyward Sword) He shrugs and calls a Horse with horse grass and rides to The North Western Village of Kakariko and greets everyone there, including Links horse Epona, he walks up to Death Mountain* Gawd I hate going to hot places...
Zelink4ever commented…
I am sure it is Kakariko, I l’amour Twilight Princess plus than anything. il y a plus d’un an
anifanfreak commented…
Thank toi Zelink il y a plus d’un an
Meari: *Finishes temple within the hour of starting* Hehehe. To easy.... Shoot. Now I'm bored again.
Yukira: *Walks out of the Ancient Cistern and jumps on her horse, Takara, and rides away to the Faron Woods and calls her Loftwing and flies away to the Pumpkin Landing* Time to relax a bit!
Kiya: *He was Greeted by a Goron rolling straight at him, he Backflips over the rolling Goron and sprints up the path avoiding all Gorons along the way, he was sweating a lot and was out of breath, he gasps and decides to head back, he drinks from the spring at the Village* Why does Cuz have to live on Death Mountain?! Dang it! *Walks off into Hyrule Field and Lies down to watch the sky* Ahhh Re-lax-ation... *Sighs and gets comfortable*
Yukira: *Comes out of of the Lumpy Pumpkin after having a drink, jumps on Takara and flies away to the surface and reaches the land of water, the Great Sea (Wind Waker) and flies away to Windfall Island* What a beautiful place! Now, where was Sakura calling me?
Meari: *visits many places and gets bored* Guess I'll go home... *Flies back to Skyloft and goes to the academy*
Kiya: HOLY BOKOBLIN!! *Rolls over to avoid being trampled by Epona and Link riding it* For the love of the goddess! That was close!! *He runs back to Kakariko and flies back into the sky he decides to head back to Skyloft, he lands on his feet but collapses to his back, breathing hard from his startling encounter* I Can't believe I was almost TRAMPLED to death!
Meari: Womp! *Walks up to Kiya* You were almost trampled?
Yukira: *Wanders around town, reaches the coffee shop and starts talking with Sakura, who was waiting for Yukira for a while in there, talks about something together and Yukira later leaves and calls Zoturi and flies off to Outset Island* It's a long way to the top if you wanna reach that place!
Kiya: *Breathing hard* Yeah! By who I thought was Master LINK!
Meari: WHAT?!?!? Link?!?! How's that possible?
Kiya: I DON'T KNOW! B-But... It was him, I'm sure of it... his sword... I'm absolutely positive it was THE sword... But still he died over... 5 whole years ago... so how...? Keh... I have to go back to Kakariko...! And you should come too, I will need back up... *Grabs her hand and pulls her off the edge, he calls Tomi, his loftwing, and flies as fast as he could around thunder head, he jumps off and pulls Meari off, he holds her tight and takes the "Bullet" dive pose, he was very serious and he couldn't focus on much other than His seeing Link, he pulled out his cloth and floated his way, carrying Meari under his arm, to the ground, outside of Kakariko, he looked back at Hyrule field, he pointed out towards the mound he was on* I was lying right there... You can even see the horse tracks... but I only saw the one horse... and look there, a second pair of tracks on the ground going the exact same way... so WHO were they both? And was that truly Master Link? *He was dead serious*
Meari: I didn't see him, so I can't say if it was him or not. *she paused, thinking* Maybe he'll come back, and we'll see for sure if it was him.
Kiya: No, I'm sure he wouldn't... *He looked to the right* Ah! Look! A castle (Hyrule)! C'mon! *Grabs her hand and darts off*
Meari: It must be a pretty big castle if it's that big this far away!
Kiya: That's not what Concerns me! LOOK! It's surrounded by some kinda Barrier! *They arrive in Hyrule* Hmm... *He walks to the Castle gates and placed his hand on the barrier, he was rejected and repelled by it, he flew back and flipped over Meari, he slid on his hand and knee* What the--?!
Meari: That's strange... *sits crossed legged looking at the barrier, thinking* It seems to be designed to keep something out... and possibly something in. But what...? *bites thumb nail*
Kiya: Hey! Look at this, This pattern on the barrier, we can already deduce that it's a magic barrier, and the way this barrier looks is very similar to You-know-whos magic! (Meaning Demise/Ganon) But He's sealed away in the Legendary sword! But wait... If I saw Lord Link then HE still may be in this realm... What do you think?
Meari: It's highly possible.... *face brightens up, having an idea* We should go FIND Link! He might know exactly what the barrier's for!
Kiya: Well... Thats a good Idea! C'mon I know where we could go for some directions! *Back at Kakariko, he walks into the tent next to the spring and up to the Shaman and Ilia* Hello, I'm sorry to bother you but would you know where a young Knight with a tunic similar to ours, be headed, his Name's Link*

Shaman: Ah, Link, he would probably be headed to Lake Hylia to the Hylia Temple, It's just north of here, across the bridge and down the path.

Kiya: Thank you! C'mon Meari, Master Link should be all the way across the field by now!

Shaman: We have some horses you could use, just go outside and blow into the horse shoe shaped grass near the Spring*

Kiya: Thank you! *He runs out and plays a smooth calming yet loud and arousing song through the Grass and two Horses galloped up to Him and Meari, he helped Meari onto one of the horses* Follow me! *He whipped the horses reigns and it galloped up the hill and out of Kakariko across the Field*
Meari: This is weird... I've only ever ridden a Loftwing before.
Kiya: Haha Me too, Feels kinda natural for you though doesn't it? *Pulled the reigns* Whoa there... *The horde slowed to a stop* Look at that... What a beautiful sight... They didn't have anything like this ANYWHERE in Skyloft... *He stared at the Cucco gliding shack, he walked up to the tall clown man* Uh, excuse me... is this the only way down...?

Man: Yup, just 20 rupees and you'll be soaring through the sky with one of our prized Cuccos!!

Kiya: A chicken... I'm gonna fly with a CHICKEN... \(o-o;;\) *WTF face*
Meari: *smiles* Lalz! *smile fades* Oh my gosh. Did I just say... LALZ?!?!? What is wrong with me...?
Kiya: Eheheheh... *He scratched the back of his head and sweat dropped* That was... wow... Okay... Well I don't think I wanna jump off that bridge over there so I guess We'll just take the chicken flying... *Whispers to Meari* Well here's your chance to fly er... float a new type of bird... *Snickers*
Meari: Oh joy! *Laughs*
Kiya: *Chuckles and Pay The strange clown man the 40 rupees for both of them* Okay... *Picks up a chicken and jumps off, he floated slowly down, he saw the platform and let go above the top platform, the wind pushed him and he only managed to get on the 2nd platform* Oh darn... *He looted all the chests going down* Come on down!!! *He waved Meari down*
Wanna know something really funny/creepy? I'm pretty sure the clown dude is a female... Unless it's the other one that's the female... one of them's a female, for sure.

Meari: *eyes the black cucco (there's a black one... right?)* *Grabs it and floats down as well* Hmmm. Nope. Don't like this. *Let's go of the cucco and dives into the water* *Swims over the Kiya* Whut's up? How was your flight?