The Land Before Time The Land Before Time XIV - Journey of the cœur, coeur

DuckyYep posted on Jan 26, 2015 at 08:54PM
Hey guys, BIG NEWS!!! :D

There is a lot of evidence on the net that The Land Before Time is going to get another sequel in about a year!!!!! There is little to no doubt that it is indeed true after more than 7 years of waiting!

I will show what many people on the most active Land Before Time Forum "The Gang Of Five" (link) have collected through the last two months. I highly suggest to stick to the order of links I'll put here because that's the order we found out about things :nod:

Here you go:
link
Aria Noelle Curzon (voice actor of Ducky) mentions a new movie in an interview

link
The Land Before Time 14 is mentioned in the article as in production

link
picture taken during voice acting work with Felix Avitia (Littlefoot), Aria Noelle Curzon (Ducky) and Jeff Bennett (Petrie)

link
Facebook Page of Felix Avitia (scroll down a little and you'll find posts related to LBT 14)

link
LBT 14 is mentioned in this resume as well. That person worked on it

link
Interview with Felix Avitia, the voice actor of Littlefoot. In the first few minutes he mentions some infos about the upcoming movie + reveals its title + reveals parts of the plot!!!

I'm very happy about the series finally getting a continuation that, by the sounds of it, is going to be much better, mature and serious than LBT 13 or the TV-series :)

I hope this makes your day. It certainly did for me whenever new information was found :)

Discussions are more than welcomed :D

The Land Before Time No réponses