The L Word Favourite and least favourite pairing on the show?

velvet_fox posted on Jul 11, 2009 at 09:06AM
So who did you love as a couple and who did you hate?

My all time favourite is Dana/Alice. I knew from the moment they made a pact to never sleep with each other back in season 1, that they were just made for one another! They had the most fantastic chemistry on screen and were a joy to watch. Season 3 kills me to re-watch with what happened to their story. :'(

And the couple I hated most - Jenny and Marina. God Marina was just a dreadful character in general, but with Jenny she was worse. Urgh no hated them. I felt like Marina just had no morals, Jenny was her prey nothing else, and Jenny really became quite annoying in her mess of an affair with her.

The L Word 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an gremlin313 said…
I agree with this. Absolutely hate Marina!! Ugh! It was always hit and miss with Jenny. Sometimes I didn't mind her but most of the time I hated her and together they were a really annoying couple.

Fav couple is a lot harder. I do love Dana/Alice. Very much so. But I also liked Shane/Paige (although brief), Shane/Carmen and Bette/Jodi. And many others in fact... :D
il y a plus d’un an Wolfdreamer9 said…
My favorite couple, I do agree that it is hard to pick, but I would have to go with Bette and Tina. There so good together. when they split apart for a while I couldn't stand it! Although when they got back together I was happy again =D

and My least fav of course is Jenny and Marina. OMG! I dont think I ever liked Marina! Jenny has problems! A lot of problems...
il y a plus d’un an tatuskins said…
dead to Marina!! amm i dont have a favorite couple because it is too hard, i mean ther are so grate couple and also realy bad coples... i think that the coplue a hate most are Carmen & Shane<3 becuase l love sooo much Shane, and Carmen i soo borring, she dosen't deserve her.
and i also hate jenny<3 & Marina because i loveee Jenny she is adorable and Marina is a bitch!!!
amm and favorite couples i'm not so sure... i am going to have to think in that...
il y a plus d’un an Movie_BUFF024 said…
My all time favorite would be Shane/Carmen, I loved those two together! Sharmen <3
Least favorite is Jenny/Carmen, they were horrible together ugh D:

Loved most of the other couples, especially Tina/Bette, Dana/Alice, Alice/Tasha, and I didn't mind Shane with anyone :)
il y a plus d’un an paperstarfalls said…
My favourite couple has to be Dana/Alice. They were so funny and brilliant together. I hate that Dana got killed off. worst mistake Ilene Chaiken made!
I did also love Bette/Tina, Shane/Molly, Shane/Carmen and Alice/Tasha.

Least favourite i have a few! Jenny/Shane, Alice/Lara(however breif it was) and Dana/Tonya. they were all terrible parings.
il y a plus d’un an Kraucik83 said…
smile
My all time favourite is Bette & Tina. Love them together.

My least favourite would be Jenny with anybody. I simply can not stand her!
il y a plus d’un an ginamichelle03 said…
Favorite - Bette & Tina

Least Favorite - Jenny & Max/Moira