Hunger Games The Fight For Their Lives...

SoundWaveFC posted on Nov 16, 2013 at 10:39PM
As seen in the movie, Hunger Games, Katniss has been put into trouble. She desperately finds herself in a raffle to be forced as tribute for a treacherous adventure called the Hunger Games. As expected, she was the one to be chosen followed by several more tributes. Katniss only knows two close friends that will participate as tributes. Gale and Peeta. This is one of the biggest events that was held last year. Although I personally thought the movie was excellent, I knew that Gale, Peeta, and Katniss's lives were in deep trouble.

Hey guys and gals! Thank you for reading my short summary of my opinion of how the movie was and a little bit about it for any of those who have not seen the movie. I want to let you know that Catching Fire, the second executive book out of the three in this dramatic series, will be out in theaters soon. I am siked to see this and have been waiting for the new arrival for a second awesome movie. Anyways, sorry about this long summary (And how I talk about how much I like it, again...) and I really hope you guys can either see this if you haven't before Catching Fire comes out, or watch Catching Fire and I will let you know how my opinions were on it, later!

Hunger Games No réponses