Héros de l’Olympe Percy Jackson and the Fates

godoffate1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 06:42PM
I found this abandoned forum on fanfiction and i'm thinking about continue the story

Héros de l’Olympe 39 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an godoffate1 said…
Chapter 1

PERCY JACKSON AND THE FATES

Percy got back to his cabin from the lake with annabeth and he was lying there thinking of that amazing kiss and the passionate love that they had shared there in the depth of the water

Percy: That was amazing I can't believe that actually happened

With that he slowly drifted of to sleep he immediately dreamt of a cave and three woman that he had just seen on mount Olympus ( Clotho, lachesis and atropus )

Clotho: What are you doing here half-blood no mortal is allowed here not even the gods may enter our sanctuary

Percy: Actually you know that is not true there is one person who can enter here and that is Ananke for it was her that gave you dominion over the fates of mortals and gods

Lachesis: How do you know that we three are the only ones who know that not even the gods know of this.

Percy: I had a dream about it but that is not all that I have seen I know that she also told you something else she would send a mortal to you who knew the tale and you would do as he said

The three sisters stared at him not believing that this mortal could not know this much about there past without Ananke giving him this vision their mother for not even the gods knew of that conversation not even Apollo who had the gift of foresight

Atropus: How do you so much about our past young one not even the gods know about the conversation that you speak of how did you come to learn so much about myself and my sisters

Percy: Quite simple really Ananke has came to me in many dreams to speak to me she said that she was guiding me to my destiny and that you three and me are linked in some way don't ask me how she never said she just told me to say the time is know the heavens need balance whatever that means

The three sisters looked at each other as if they could not believe what I had just said and then began to talk in a language that I didn't understand Clotho and Atropus where saying something to Lachesis but she didn't want to hear eventually she conceded

Lachesis: Percy Jackson come here and stand with your arms outstretched in front of you and in front of the three of us

Percy walked over to the sisters and stood in front of the sisters of fate with a questioning look on his face

Percy: what exactly is going to happen to me

Clotho: the three of us are each going to put both hands on you as our mother Ananke instructed us to when she sent the one she had chosen as for what is going to happen we have no idea she only said to do it to the chosen one for it would kill a mortal and change a god to a mortal

Percy: I thought that nothing could harm a god now your telling me that if all three of you touched a god at once he would become mortal but how

Atropus: we don't know how it happens but we know why because only the chosen one would be able to handle the gift that is given for not even a god can harm you or those that you choose to protect

Percy: cool so if I'm the chosen one then not even a god can harm me that is so cool lets get the show on the road ladies I'm ready when you are

Then three sisters stepped forward as one and placed both hands on Percy's chest and when all three fates had there hands there Percy suddenly felt great power come over him even more power than that of the king of the gods Zeus and his father Poseidon he felt as though he was indestructible but how he didn't know suddenly he heard a woman's voice say in his head all hail perseus Jackson god of fate and destiny then the hands where gone from him

Percy: what the hell just happened and who was that woman in my head and what did she mean

Lachesis: We do not know what happened if felt as though there was sparks flying between us but also a tug like we where being bound to you I can't explain it anyway what did the mother Ananke say to you

Percy: That women's voice was Ananke what did she mean by all hail perseus Jackson god of fate and destiny was that some kind of joke

The three sisters looked at each other in stunned silence then walked over to where they kept the threads of mortal life and picked up Percy's thread

Lachesis: you don't think sister do you

Atropus: I don't know my sister but we shall just find out won't we

And with that atropus picked up her shears and went to cut the thread out of instinct Percy put out his had and said to me and with that the thread glided across the cave to his hand where it glowed gold and when he placed it between atropus shears her shears broke they all gasped and at once said

Fates: All hail perseus Jackson god of fates, destiny and our lord and master

With a start he woke up in his cabin to annabeth gently shaking him

Annabeth: hey your eventually awake seaweed brain

Percy slowly sat up in his bed and looked at who he thought was the most beautiful girl in the world and smiled

Percy: hey wise girl how are you this morning

With that Percy leaned over and gave annabeth a deep and passionate kiss
il y a plus d’un an son_of_cratus said…
big smile
Nice and you should definatley continue it if you have enough time
il y a plus d’un an Kaia143 said…
big smile
Yes, yes u should continue. Its really good so fare.
I really like it.
Hope.u post.again soon.
il y a plus d’un an Nicolicious said…
big smile
Yay continue
il y a plus d’un an exmo33 said…
Awesome post soon plz!
il y a plus d’un an zaheer_abbas123 said…
hey nice story.......:)but is this percabeth story???in fanfic its not percabeth.......but whatever percabeth rules......:))
Pretty please post soon!!!
post soon.....please
i'll tonight when i come back from work
hey cmon dude its already 5 days back when utold u goin post tonight......post soooon
il y a plus d’un an lcrs50 said…
laugh
Yeah, continue!!
Chapter 2

Annabeth: wake up percy something major is going on both Mr D and Chiron have been called to Olympus and the council of the gods has been called into an emergency session
Percy looks at annabeth with a look of confusion and apprehension what was she talking about come on brain kick into gear already
Percy: what you talking about start from the beginning and tell me why you barged into my cabin woke me up.
Annabeth tries to control her breathing and get her composure and start from the beginning this was made all the harder because percy had sat up in bed topless
Annabeth: Haven't you heard percy the gods felt a great new power rising and they have no idea what it is or where it came from there stumped
Percy looked at annabeth with a faraway look in his eyes could the dream he had possibly be real was he now a god
Percy: hey annabeth I need to get dressed then we'll go up to the big house that's where Chiron will turn up when he comes back from Olympus okay
Annabeth: okay but don't take to long okay I don't like what's happening not one bit
With that annabeth turned and walked out of the cabin to wait for percy outside. Percy thought of the three sisters of fate ( Clotho, lachesis and atropus ) and immediately saw through there eyes and could hear them speaking to each other and he could also tell what was going to happen between him and annabeth and he began to smile.
Percy: sister Clotho come before me I command it
With a flash of light one of the sisters of fate appeared before him and bowed
Clotho: yes my master you wished to speak to me
Percy: Yes my sister I wish you to do something for me. I wish you to go to Olympus before the council and deliver a message for me to the gods
Clotho: As you wish my master but what will I say when I get there to the council of the gods
Percy: I can see through your eyes and hear what you can hear just as you can hear me when I am not in your presence and wish it so. I will tell you what to say to the gods as if I where right there next to you
Clotho: But my master why do you not go in front of the other gods and speak to them yourself surely that would be easier than sending a message through me
Percy: I can shield my presence from the gods when there is only a few but I cannot shield it from them all and when they learn that I the god of fate they will take retribution on annabeth and my unborn son and I cannot allow that to happen therefore I cannot show myself to them until the baby is born and annabeth has agreed to become queen of fate and goddess of architecture
Clotho: as you wish my master when I am with the gods I shall slow down time until I arrive while I am there an hour on Olympus will be a minute in the mortal world but you will remain unaffected
With than she turned on the spot and disappeared only to reappear in front of the council of the gods
Zeus: what are you doing here Clotho and without your sisters as well I don't believe that I have ever seen that happen before have you my family
With that all the gods shook there heads at once. Down on earth percy was beginning to talk and Clotho told the gods what he said word for word
Clotho: lord Zeus forgive the intrusion but my master sent me here to speak to the council on his behalf for he has matters to attend to.
When Clotho said the word master all the gods looked at her with shock and apprehension what was she saying no one controlled the fates
Zeus: Clotho what do you mean that your master sent you here the fates have no master not even the gods control you and your sisters we have no will over you
Clotho: That may have been true before lord Zeus but our mother Ananke put power in us so that when she sent the chosen one to us he would be imbued with the power that she left and he or she would become god of fate and have dominion over me and my sisters. The chosen one was sent four days ago and only yesterday we reminded him of that visit which is when he showed his power to gods
Zeus: so what you are telling me is that your mother left the power within you and your sisters to create a god and you never told the council about that fact
Clotho: lord Zeus you were told by your mother when you were still young that one day you would have to share the power and that day has now come unfortunately my master wishes to remain anonyms until the winter solstance so you cannot inafere with his fate or that of his future queen
At the the last words clotho spoke the was murmurs all around the thrown room as the goods started talking among themselves
Zeus: What do you mean by him and his future queen explain yourself clotho and it better be a good explanation
Clotho: lord Zeus your mother and Ananke did not want the power of deciding the fates to be left only to one therefore when they step infront of the council and my master names his queen she will also be a goddess but they will be able to live in the mortal world as well as Olympus
Zeus: and you say that he and his queen will come before us at the winter solstace why not the summer solstace the winter solstace was only last month.
Clotho: my master wants to wait a year so that cabins can be built at camp half-blood also so that he can design the thrones of his and his queen
Zeus: Then it shall be so I am not happy about this but I cannot conrol the fates and it seems that the god of fate and is powerful enough to clock himself from this council until he appears before it go back to your master and tell him this
Clotho: nice try lord zeus but there is no need to go back to my master for he has heard and saw all that I have and he wishes to say that he would not allow me to go back to him for you would track me to him now lord zues I must depart I have thread to spin
with that she disappeared from Olympus and back to her sisters and percy sat in his cabin smiling to himself before getting dressed to go to the big house
il y a plus d’un an Nicolicious said…
big smile
Nice post soon :)
heart
Amazing. Awesome. and Totally Epic!!
I love this story, too!!
And I can not wait until u post again. I really hope.its really soon!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Percy2 said…
amazing
wow!!!superb awesome chappie once again.........:)love it:)
Pretty please post again soon!!
il y a plus d’un an childofhermes said…
plz post
il y a plus d’un an ReadingGurl said…
really good
il y a plus d’un an percabeth1000 said…
nice! post soon
crying
Pretty please post again soon!!!!!!
Chapter 3

Annabeth? What's wrong?" Percy asked nervously. He glanced down and saw Annabeth crying.
They had just walked to the Big House together, but Annabeth had collapsed at the steps.
Percy gulped - he knew nothing would ever be the same again - especially after the news that he was the God of fates. He decided that he should tell Annabeth the truth; after all she might be his queen.

"Annabeth... I've got news ... I'm that new power you were talking about. Erm... I'm the God of Fate..." Percy muttered.

"WHAT! Just when I need you you go insane Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth snapped.
Percy wondered if he had any powers so snapped my fingers and instantly one hundred balloons floated down towards him.

"OMG Percy - you were telling the truth! But that means you'll have to leave me..." she whispered.
Percy grimaced he hadn't wanted to tell her any of this but if he had started he would have to finish.

"Annabeth... I don't have to leave you..." Percy whispered softly. She laughed and shook her head, the topic of conversation now far from a baby.
"But Percy - you do. You don't belong with me..." and Annabeth ran into the woods, sobbing.

Percy couldn't bear it - he had to tell her.
He clicked his fingers and instantly appeared in the lake next to her. He snuck out and appeared, completely dry. He tapped Annabeth on the back.

"Of course I can stay with you. I could stay here at Camp Half Blood and just tell the gods... or you could come to Olympus with me.."Percy suggested.
Annabeth wiped her tears on a sleeve, "How can I Seaweed Brain? That place is only for gods...".

Percy heard the voice of Clotho in his head "You can make her your Queen right now. All you have to do is really concentrate, push her to the bottom of the lake and whisper these words". A muffled voice could be heard saying the words " Está aquí para sempre" - Stay here forever. The words weren't even Greek but they held power. Percy knew straight away what he was going to have to do.

"Well maybe you can be a god, WiseGirl?" Percy grinned.
Annabeth rolled her eyes - yeah right.
Percy whispered those strange words and pushed Annabeth into the lake, deeper and deeper until she was right at the bottom of the lake.
"MMMMM...MMMMM...MMMMMM!" Annabeth screamed.
Percy dropped her on the bottom of the lake and waited for Clotho to tell him what to do.

"Now Percy, you need to take her back out of the lake...".

Percy grabbed the confused Annabeth and pulled her back up to the surface.
"What the... what were you doing Percy? You know I can't breathe underwater..." Annabeth hissed.
Percy sighed, he was going to have to tell Annabeth the truth now.
" Annabeth, just go for a swim. Try and breathe underwater. Please believe me..." Percy begged.
Annabeth sighed and jumped in, just to shut Percy up.
She was amazed to find that she really could breathe underwater.
She jumped up and hugged Percy, and forgot about everyone else.

"PERCY! You're right. But why did you make me ...?" Annabeth cried.
Percy smiled, "You know why WiseGirl."

Suddenly Clarrisse came running into the woods.
"Hey! You two! Chiron wants to talk to all the cabin leaders including you two" Clarrise shouted.

Percy and Annabeth nodded and came running after Clarrisse, the events of the last hour pushed out of their heads.

"Now Campers, welcome to the meeting. Annabeth has something to tell you..." Chiron boomed.
" Umm... there's going to be Capture the Flag tommorrow. But Chiron has decided that everyone can pick their teams." Annabeth said.

"Also everyone, there is news from Olympus. There is a new god... Someone who hasn't revealed themselves. This person is a God of Fates. The gods on Olympus do not know whether this god is a halfblood transformed, a brand new god, or someone who has hidden for 3000 years. It is extremely inprobable... no, impossible, that the new god is one of you sitting here next to me... but Zeus has told me to say that if you do know who it is to tell him"Chiron said.

Annabeth looked at Percy and Chiron rolled his eyes.
Percy debated whether he should tell Chiron the truth and then suddenly there was a voice in his head - Don't tell him yet.
il y a plus d’un an Magic1799 said…
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
superb chappie....keep postin :)
il y a plus d’un an bukluvr17 said…
heart
luv it post
il y a plus d’un an avatarfan800 said…
sunny
Post soon
heart
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazingly awesome chapter. It was really really good!!!!!!!!
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!
And I CAN NOT WAIT until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!!!
Post soon! I can wait till the god find out about it!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Nemisis said…
post asap please!!!
il y a plus d’un an childofhermes said…
plz post this is awesome
post sooon please pwettty sooon pweaseee!!!
Post soon! I can wait till the god find out about it!!!!
laugh
I cant either!!! Just imagine the look on Zeus's face when he finds out its Percy!!!!!!!!!! He's gonna fall out of his throne!!!!

Aw…………………………
Well pretty please post again soon!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Musabbir-Noor said…
good
il y a plus d’un an jordan333 said…
laugh
Awesome I think they'll all fall out of their thrones when they find out and then possible faint when they hear about Annabeth it will be so lol
sad
Man where is everybody nowadays. They all like disappeared!!!!
il y a plus d’un an jordan333 said…
Post soon I wanna find out what happened
il y a plus d’un an cass-bosch said…
crying
Plz post soon
il y a plus d’un an mandolore said…
definitly keep this going