Héros de l’Olympe Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Héros de l’Olympe 6307 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4301-4350 of 6307

il y a plus d’un an crash14 said…
Really did you like it
il y a plus d’un an LORDCHAOS said…
angry
Yeah now focus and read what I said about force storms on the last chapter!
il y a plus d’un an darange said…
(hay i keep popping on and off on here well i just got done watching a movie)
I concentrate and make one and it goes crazy and sends me and justin back into 1942 " I think I messed up"
You think?! Ahhhhhhh! Hippies!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
I get up and spin fire and people run away " witches"
Me: I'm a boy
meh
*sends us back to our time* yeah let's work on a different lesson!
(rilleyann)
standing right next to my dad (Justin) and Jake when they left to Hades knows where . hay where did they go?
(grace)
starts laughing. they went back in time Sherlock
Wiuld you and Carter like to learn about magic?
(carter)
sure
Come on let me try again
big smile
No Jake! Hey Carter did you become a hunter of Artemis because it says "Hunter of Artemis" on your profile pic? Let's try to create a power sucker! This absorbs the power of nearby enemies!
(not any of my characters but in real life ya)
Ok I try and start to suck the energy out of leo
crying
So you can no longer love me Carter?
sad
Careful Jake!
(read it again!i said non of my people)
crying
Oh! How come your a hunter in real life?
I keep going and the tornado dissappears " that was cool and awesoooooom"
(ha my moms watching the devil inside i already watched it its a pretty good movie except the end)
smile
Alright that's enough magic for one day!
il y a plus d’un an Alvin2442 said…
i spin around as greek fire flys around me
"Killjoy"
I absorb the greek fire with my magic "Hey uncle alvin why'd you set yourself on fire and don't be a wimp it doesn't hurt"
"Jake I'm not acting like a wimp and I never said it hurt and I never set myself on fire how-"The greek fire erupts on me"ARES/MARS I'll get you"I disappear in a flash
Hmm let me try something " I teleport next to alvin" how's. It goin
I have red energy around me and I send Ares flying the the neverworld
All of a sudden I think " if I could use another one of those force thingies I could save my dad " I start making another force storm (gnight guys)
Hey carter would you like to have our date in Le Meurice in Paris?
No you guys should go to normandie paris
I keep spinning force storm and it sends carter and justin to france
il y a plus d’un an torrent said…
I stand up from watching hades having surgery on his kneck and I walk back tworads the entrance look back at hades and dissapear turn human again but there is something wrong my eyes are golden and my only goal now to kill syble
My animal senses mess up and I sense dalton" I now exile all tramps and exile dalton from this camp" a green fireball hits top of border and rains down over camp
I walk into camp swinging mjinlor and throw it at syble's cabin and mjinlor flies right back to me and I destroy the posiden cabin then I destroy the aphrodite and hephastus cabin searching for syble then I call down lightning wide enough to make a football feild jealous and it strikes the big house and I laugh like a maniac and walk over to jake pick him*now you won't ever find your father*I headbut him in the face and put my hand on his face and remove his memories then I destroy them with ancient evil magic
I walk out of camp but not before I let loose a blast stronger than atomic bomb from lightning strike
_ get angry and my curse activates and I shoot a force storm at dalton and send him to paris france in 1935
I redirect jakes force storm and I walk to gaia*what do you require me to do my ladyand my lord*I say as kronos walks out of the shadows*
Gaia-go find that girl who crushed your love bring her to me hurt her if you must but don't kill her
I walk into camp disguised as a little boy a son of demeter*can anybody help me* syble walks over takes my hand and leads me to the big house when I send an electrical shosk through her powerful enough to knock her ot then I pick her up turn to my old self look at jake and smile an evil smile than I disapear in a flashto kronos and gaia and chain her to a wall as they begin to hijack her brain
I make a power sucker and absorb energy then blast it at dalton " stupid norse I thought of you as a friend but first you try to date my mom then you try to destroy my mom and you messed with my memmories you are dead " I send the same lightning strike at him
I fall to the ground and have seizures as memories enter my brain syble trying to kill me only feuling my anger twoards her
*I absorb the blast*don't you know that as a son of thor lightning has no affect on me
What about this " I. Melt ice and you fall under glacirer then freeze it back over
*I run at the speed of light to jake grab him by the throat and hurtle him twoards a boulder and ir un at the speed of light get behind him kick him in the back and before he hits the groundi knee him in the stomach breaking his ribs *now you won't stop me but you will help me*I mess with jakes memories alter them make him hate syble make images of syble trying to kill him and yelling at him saying*you are the reason your father died* then I heal his ribs and other body parts and run back to gaia and krons and sit jake down in a chair and wait for him to wake
il y a plus d’un an killer24 said…
hay im back) *walks over to Jake* is it happening again?
Hunter sneak attacks : leave my mom and bro alome " he sweeps dalton and does all his moves
why are we in gaia's hq?
I knock everyone out and mess with hunters memories just like I did with jakes
hay dude not again man *takes out bow*Dalton stand down now or ill shoot
It's no use! I'm calling a tactical retreat! *transports us all (except Dalton and Syble) back to camp*
man i was going to shoot them haha gaia and kronos will never rise as long as i live and breath