Héros de l’Olympe Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Héros de l’Olympe 6307 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3951-4000 of 6307

il y a plus d’un an darange said…
(sorry i was gone agian i had to help my friend find somethings for coustume day at her elementry school)
il y a plus d’un an LORDCHAOS said…
Ita alright so where would you like to have our dinner date?
(carter)
surprise me
heart
*grins* hopefully you'll like the surprise! I'll be in my rainy bamboo forest if you need me!
(carter)
ok
rainy
*comes back a while later dripping wet* okkkkkkkkay I think it rained to much for my pleasure *starts sneezing* oh don't tell me I have a cold!
il y a plus d’un an crash14 said…
I see justin " I am very bold so let's heal justins cold" the cold goes away " anything for my auntie"
il y a plus d’un an torrent said…
I sit down on a rock and try to meditate but right when I clear my mind the tourture begins again and I am forced to llok until tartarus turns his back on me and I can escape*syble where are you I miss you*see here is the thing I haven't seen syble since I told her to move on and I hope she did cause next time she sees me it will be me in the headline news for being found guilty of killing her new boy frien cause if she has moved on I am getting my syble back*
I wake up in water and hear someone and sit under water watching them
il y a plus d’un an killer24 said…
hay jake thanks for not killing me *walks to cabin and starts fixing it*
I walk to Blake "change it mix and Netflix it now lets go and fix it" the Apollo cabin rebuilds itself with a tv and netflix
yeah thanks man your the best
Anytime " I walk through forest and see dalton and jump out to scare him
smile
Hey Dalton I don't think Syble moved on!
" justin I was about to scare him you just messed it up"
I leave camp to go look for syble I head to the city and I find someone that looks exactly like syble and she is flirting with him so I go threw the girls memorifind out it is syble so I rush over there extremly fast pick him up put him to a wall take out my sword and make it be made of steel and celestial bronze *if I ever see you with my syble again I will kill you do you understand me*he nods his head yes so I let him go but not before I punch him in the jaw breaking it then I tell him and you better rember it then I look at syble walk by her and drop a note in her lap saying*syble I'm back and I still love you but you have moved on and I swear on the river styx and the fates I will win back your heart *then I teleport to my base in alaska and begin to train and I see gaia and she offers me sybles hand again but only if I do one little thing to raise the giants so I raise them and and plant a fail safe on them that only I can activate but just at that moment I couldn't tell because tears where in my eyes someone who looked like syble steps up and plunges an sword threw my heart and I plunge mine threw hers
Hunter sees this and just looks shocked
I start to cry
wow jealos much and the giants let's killl them
Hunter leads me back to cabin " cat we save them"
Hunter: yeah but well need a ride
Me: yeah me you and blake well hop in the camaro
you have a car dude
( I burrowed one ) we hop in and hunter drives
Hunter: how'd you get this car
Me: I. "Burrowed" it
Hunter: k
( 2 ours later)
Me: are we there yet
Hunter: no
Me: how about now
Hunter:no
Me: now?
Hunter: NO
Hunter: ask again and ill throw you out
Hunter: uggggghhh!
okayyy right)
Hunter drives and then a cop appears behind us
ill handle this *takes out bow and shoots their tiers*
The tires deflate but 2 min later he's following us " my turn" I. Absorb the waterr from radiator and steam pours out and he pulls over
yeah thay can't catch us *i flip out of the car and call loco he comes and i land on him* ill be your eyes in the sky man *flies high*
Hunter: jake wears the map
Me: I dunno
Hunter: so how do we get there
Me: duh west
(syble)
comes out of the forge amd walks through the woods for a couple min., sees 2 people . i get a closer look and i scream. it was dalton and some girl who looks alot like me dead
Me: are we there yet
Hunter: how are we gonna get into the underworld to save mom and dad"
Me: dunno well find out
We pull over at gas station and hunter fills up car while I go into store
(the twins)
you see grace and rileyann.
(rileyann)
are you sure they came this way?
(grace)
yes they should have came exactly 2 mins. ago we didnt run at the speed of light for no reason
(rileyann)
you better be right
I wake up uhh where am I this isn't the underworld (your right little one)
Gaia you fucker get out of my head(I'm not gaia I'm chantos)
Who(I'm you stupid your true name is chantos)
Oh well then me where am i(I don't know it looks like the void but I can't tell and if it is there is only one way to get out)
How(jump off your planet)
Ok*I jump off my planet and land on earth as a ghost(good now run)*so I start to run*(now take a turn left and then an atomatic turn right)*I do as I say and arrive at camp*(now go confront syble)
What(you heard me now do it)*I go confront syble and she tries to hug me but I step back so not to dissapear*syble I love you((just so you know I look exactly like a living person))but in this form I can't be here I need to leave syble I'm sorry* I walk away and step out of camp and turn into the robotic metal man becoming human again and I run back into camp kiss syble and put all my love into that kiss but it was so much I think she passed out cause she wasn't moving but I don't stop kissing her till I feel something wet and sticky in the middle of her back and then I feel it a knife and it was her knife oh no I hope she didn't commit suicied so I pick her up carry her to the imfirmary and try to heal her with all methods I know of but nothing works so I walk to my cabin sit down and I'm to shocked to cry to do anything to eat to sleep to move not even breath but me being immortal I don't need to I even stop my heart beat and pulse in my saddness but I am thinking a million thoughts a second till my sadness shuts down my brain to and all that's left is a lifeless husk a shell
Hunter : jake you ok
No answer
Hunter : crap I forgot him
5 min later he drives up
Me : I can't believe you forgot me
Hunter sorrry
Something random all big three children have black hair)* I send jake a mental message telling him to come back to camp
Mabry its time I do what I preach mabey its time for me to move on I don't want to but but mabey if I do then my family will finaly. Have peace and won't be tried to murdered all the time*so I pack up my stuff and leave camp but I wrote a note to my family saying that I am going to be gone forever and I will try to stay out of there lives for as long as they live and that I will be exploring the world and that I recommend them trying the choclates I left them......end of note)but what I didn't put in the note was that the choclates could only be eaten by them and that the choclates would permeantly erase every memory of me from there minds until the tim comes till they want there real dad back in there life again then they will rember but only till then and when syble wants the love of her life back see a couple minutes ago I revived syble
Me: we have to go back
Hunter : no we have to save mom and dad
Me: no we have to go back
Hunter: your tired get some rest
Me: no I just know it I have animal istincts and a sixth sense is saying go back
Hunter: no your animal instincts are afraid of the underworld
I teleport hunter and jake back to camp and I force them to eat the choslates then I teleport syble to the chocaltes and make her eat one to and in a couple seconds they forget everything about me and a spell goes around camp eraseing all memories of me from everyone
I spit chocolate out " I'm. Allergic to chocolate I have the stomach of a dog"
where the hell did thay go jake!! *lands on the floor and looks for jake*
*fine I shove vanallia in jakes mouth and force him to digest it and he forgets all about me
(actuly theres 2 who dont have black hair tyson and jason. tyson has brown hair and jason has blonde)
(and thalia has blue strekes) jake! and hunter! whered you go?
I digest it and we turn around and look at camaro
Me: how did my camaro get out here
Hunter: you have a car how come I don't

Me: I "burrowed" it
One I am refering to greek and tyson doesont count he is a cyclops I'm talking greek demigods
My dog ears pick up blake " whaere and what are you foing"
(grace)
wow nice car can i drive? turns into a 17 year old
(ohhh ok)
No I'm fixing it by myself leave it alone. " I get inside and work on it
um well if you can hear me from the other side i was following you for some reason *starts mock crying* good bye dont worry ill tell Leo your dead and then raid your cabin haha
I run around alaska trying to find it bu7t it is gone so I teleport to china where I climb to a mountain meet a couple old dutches playing nine and drinking ale so I join them and I go and take a nap but I don't wake up in the morning and who knows if I ever was until jake got the urge to go to the exact place I was sleeping