Héros de l’Olympe Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Héros de l’Olympe 6307 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 6307

il y a plus d’un an PsyrenDrifter39 said…
smirk
*Deflect the kick, then slash Necros across your front* Time-Space Destruction! * Black Holes appear across the sky, destroying everything in sight* "Shadow Mark" my ass. no such thing. Metal Meteors! * massive chunks of metal blast from the ground, then create a barrier around us* that metal was something known as Adamantite. the rarest metal in the world, and can block every kind of radiowave. mental, psychic, and emotional waves wont work either. so as far as your pesky little brother goes, hes as good as gone.
il y a plus d’un an Alvin2442 said…
I smile"I'm not using any of those things"I say and my brother can follow me as much as he wants
mischievous
but your phone sends out radiowaves, so the phone you have is useless. * wave my hands over my combat boots, and Stygian Iron spikes 3" long attatch themselves to the sole and heel, then roundhouse kick you in the face* Heres a little present, Chuck Norris style.
il y a plus d’un an LORDCHAOS said…
smile
May I join?
cloudy
follow the guide above to create a character, and FOLLOW THE RULES
Sure besides I've been threatened to be nice to people!

Name: Justin
Immortal parent: chaos
Mortal parent:no one born from star dust
Power: creation
Weapon: a sword created from everything and nothing
Cohort: do I have to have one?
Girlfriend: not yet
Story: I've only been here for a while soooooo basically I'm suppose to stay here until my dying day cause I waged war against my own father!

"Actually my phone doesn't send out radio waves.I made my phone but not like other phones"I say
What Alvin looks like the dark sword is Yuri
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 What Alvin looks like the dark sword is Yuri
Alvin's dragon named Mizuko
 Alvin's dragon named Mizuko
monkey
Ahhh! Dragons!! Monkeys attack!
sad
The guy picture looks kind of emo!
I shift Yuri then charge straight in.I cartwheel kick you in the face then give you a small gash on the cheek with Yuri
smile
So youre against chaos? good thing, cuz so am i. chaos is building an army, and my cohorts, my friends, and myself shall never stop fighting until chaos is eliminated. but be warned, a deserter is not taken kindly with me.
only someone like you would say that LORDCHAOS
smirk
Hrmmmm? Clever I like you! You see not so many people are that carefully when it come to war! I also made up. Quote " trust no one in life they will eventually betray you "

Good so let's make a deal in exchange for my help in this war I will be allowed to have my own fleet to engage in a battle and I also want chaos's city for my own!
angry
*Block yuri, then slash in a massive X with Lumos and Necros* Get this: yuri means Lesbian in japanese. so ur sword is a lesbo? lame.. * Slam Kick in the face, then materialize Hell-Chain, and spear it thru ur chest* Hell is waiting, TRAITOR!
rainy
Consider it done, Justin. now help, plz? this guy im fighting is the HOST of CHAOS!
I whistle a good cab whistle that can be heard over the real horrible traffic.Wing beats come into sound"I'm surprised he could find me"I mutter under my breath and blast 50 gals of icey water into Kari
laugh
Hrmmmmmm? Dark magic ancient dark magic by the looks of it! *waves hand and starts chatting in an ancient language with no translation* their done! Of course I might not always be here I have a..secret project to complete!
smirk
Incinerate! water go byebye.. what now?
rainy
Seriously? U'r leaving me NOW?!?!?
"Not my fought he chose my as a host he chose me right after I was born something to do with my ancient history"I say"Yuri means that well changing names maybe I'll named it Althea yeah that fits"I say then cut your face with Althea then jump on Mizuko who flys up quickly
I concentrate then shove Chaos out of my body and my eyes glow Golden for a second then back to their normal color without glowing."Restraining some of my power"I mutter then go flying down with Althea right with your arm
zzz
Kira out.. i'll be back later. Ur lucky i havent unleashed my full Fury yet. or my Father's minions... ( i have to leave for a while... i'll be back, tho. this isnt over, Host of Chaos.)
Chaos forces himself back into my body.
I put Althea away then make Mizuko fly away
il y a plus d’un an 1999jacko1 said…
I walk out of my cabin and have shadows following me evry where
this is more or less my guy:link
hi*i back flip shouting hi to everyone because they have to say it back
I fly to my cabin and Mizuko disappears and I land on my cabin's roof.I look at my phone and see where Austin is.I look at my necklace with the most precious underwater jewels with a pearl.A force from the ocean my power that I get form my godly family.
 I fly to my cabine and Mizuko disappears and I land on my cabin's roof.I look at my phone and see wher
I laugh and my form shimmers as I run silently through the forest and I shimmer again and appear in front of you and tap your shoulder and scares you" haha hi I am the praetor ZEKE the powerful one and you are
I'm not scared
I snap my fingers and walk away from Praetor Zeke completely ignoring him
says calmly" you do not simply ignore a praetor without concecwence( i suck at spelling) now..... go and wash the dishes on the greek side of camp
I snap my fingers then ignore Praetor Zeke again
ohhh thats it boy you and I right now arena
form shimmers and I punch you in face
I touch my necklace once and it glows and turns into a sword.Althea,I think and touch the tip of my sword turning it back into a necklace.
I starch my head and still ignore Praetor Zeke
you dont even want to fight soooo I think I will make you fight *my hand shimmers and suddenly my sword is cutting into your neck and I have ripped the necklace off
sits down
il y a plus d’un an crash14 said…
I walk in and put a wall of fire and water between them "hey I'm trying to repair this place and Zeke and my brother will easily knock it down so get out!"
I growl
I turn into a dragon and throw them out and turn human "Leo check arch 5 for me"
rainy
(Kira is back.) Praetor Zeke,*i salute* Dalton has deserted us. If i remember correctly, it is your job to appoaint the next Preator in place of him. Alvin and I have an ongoing fight, and his brothers Jake, son of Posedion and Hephaestus, and Arthur, son of Hades, will not let me hurt him. and where is Jason, Percy, and Annabeth? i havent seen them around in a while... actually, i havent seen them at all since i got here.
meh
* i sit down and start messing with my Hell-Chain, sending Hellfire of different colors up and down the surfaces* (any1 here to fight?
I finally finish fixing the arena and me and Leo go build more weapons on the Argo II
zzz
Hey! where are Percy, Annabeth, and Jason? shouldnt they be here training?
thinks about who to appoint as next praetor
hmmm