Héros de l’Olympe Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Héros de l’Olympe 6307 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3801-3850 of 6307

il y a plus d’un an LORDCHAOS said…
angry
Actually your to idiotic! He really is your father!
il y a plus d’un an darange said…
(grace)
hahaha that's funny
(rileyann)
no its not
(grace)
whatever
(rileyann)
"sighs"
(want to know something random? i know what all of the paranormal activity movies 1,2, and 3 are abought but i never even watched them)
smile
Let's see ermmmmm Rileyann see if you can bring back their memories (that's one of her specialties)
(rileyann)
OK puts a hand on hunters shoulder and the other on jakes shoulder . closes eyes and everything pauses for a minuet . they should be back in 5..4..3...2...1..
big smile
Great!
il y a plus d’un an crash14 said…
" hey I'm smarter than hunter justin so what now" my memmories come back and I remember dalton " woah"
il y a plus d’un an torrent said…
SHit*I try to re erase sybles memories but it dosent work so I knock everyone out and flee camp and when I get out of camp I slice my throat and hang myself
I wake up first and see dalton and throw up " why dad why " I throw a dagger to cut the rope down " well things are looking way to grim so I use magic to summon him" dalton apears in front of me
Jake leave even though I'm a spirit I could*I fall unconsious and have the same vision but its a bit diffrent now its me fighting another person that looks like me and him going to kill hunter and syble and me blasting him with a giant lazer that erupts from my hand
earth to jake hello you there*my body stands up and my sprit renters it and I grab jake through him over my shoulder and carry him back to camp and machine parts and data chip lines fall off and fade away and I walk over to syble grab her and ask her. Why she still had faith in me when I told her of my vision*
Where did everybody go)
Um can you put me down
il y a plus d’un an killer24 said…
cool giant lazer yeah) hay guys whats up?
Syble I need to*a gun shot rings out and my arm explodes in blood and I flip sideways in slow motion and when I hit the ground a crossbow bolt hits the wall with a note attached saying*leave this man that I have shot or I will kill him(dunh-dunh-dunh)
Dude put me down I hate heights
sad
Leave as in divorce him)
Jake I dumped you in a tree
I spin fire and water and hunter takes out a sword and dagger
10 out of 10 people will fail this challnge

Challenge accepted

Don't read this sentence
(Hey did anybody notice I got shot and it hurts)owwwwwwwwwwwwwww this hurts sooooooooooo bad somebody get this f'ing bullet out me
Hunter takes crossbow " jake sniff it"
I sniff it and turn into a wolf and start searching for the man
O(hey did anybody fail that challenge cause I curse you to tell the truth
( I did )
Hunter and me split up and the man puts a gun to my face hunter sweep kicks and I make sharp claws and puch through him " he's robotic"
Hunter : no duh
Me: well then smartass explain why I could smell his scent
*the man stands up grabs jake hangs him in a giant tree by his tail and front kicks hunter in the face knocking him out*tick tock syble I need an awnser*he runs realy fast to me straps a bomb to my chest*if you say no kaboom if anyone trys to interfere kaboom but if you say yes then I will disarm the bomb
" your slower than a clunker now wake up hunter" hunter wakes up " you might be older and better at hand to hand combat but I know how to use my powers better
Hunter unties me and I land on my back and get up " we have to sit here there's a bomb on dad
I start to run at dalton but hunter grabs me by my tail " no interfering"
hay guys are you playing with your new friend? cool can i play to
We look at blake
Hunter: shut up there's a bomb on dad no interfering
Me: and if my dad dies because you I'm killing you
OK im backing of slowly okay im not going to interfere no ones going to hurt you OK im going to put my bow down *takes out bow and puts it on the floor* i would help guys but no interfering so im going to sit in this tree
Hunter: hey magic boy why don't you mess with the bomb from here
Me: because it could be magically enhanced to where if its messed with it explodes
yeah i would shoot it but that may make it boom kid
I run at man and jump on him but he flips me and hunter tackles him I grab remote with tail and start messing with it but run though camp with it while hunter runs with
hay guys let me help *jumps down and hits the man in the head*
Oh a bomb very peculiar!
okay?)
I run with denator and jump over justin while hunter runs through him and I swing from signs with my tail wrapped around denator
run Jake iv got this guy *punch,kick i flip grab my bow*freeze or ill shoot
I jump into lake for protection
*he walks closer* stop or ill shoot you *he runs at me and i shoot him in the shoulder* your a robot *he grabs me by the neck* any time now jake
Hunter ( my older brother) tries to attack but knocks blake and hunter out" now where my remote" he slowly walks torwards me
ow my head what happened *see robot walking to Jake and runs in front of Jake* you want Jake you go threw me*takes out sword and gets ready to fight*run man help them
Kaboom*my cabin catches on fire and begins to burn down with me and syble still in it btu before I die itrie to shove syble out of the cabin but I don't know if it worked
*i slash,stab and slice*why wont you die *he pick's me up and throws me in to a tree*
I grab syble and bring dalton out and douse the fire with lake
Jake run I am the bomb literaly see*I lift my shirt and inside my chest is a bomb*goodbye*the bomb explodes with syble next to me but she might have survived I don't know but jake got blown aginst a tree missing an arm and his tail
Where is everybody
Where the f*ck do you guys go come on I'm bored I need people here to talk to I have 30 friends sorrunding me and they are trying to hurt my best friend or I should say where 30 friends trying to hurt my best friend I went and knocked them all out except for one who is in the bathromm puking
I turn into a gorrila then into my normal self and my tail and arm come back" this is my true desire so I will now stop this fire" it goes away and I sybles ok" hunter: mom dad?
Me: mom ok but where's dad?
Hunter and me start searching