Héros de l’Olympe Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Héros de l’Olympe 6307 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3751-3800 of 6307

il y a plus d’un an crash14 said…
Well do you want me to fly you yo the hospital or stay here
il y a plus d’un an LORDCHAOS said…
sad
Ummmm Jkae the surgery is over!
I walk around hospital when I hear a group of monster doctors at least 25 talking " we should kill them"
I run back to justin " we have a small promblem"
Yes yes I know about it. I think your capable of handling them yourself
Awesome !" I run in and bust the water fountain and sink and freeze them then cause a small earthquake to break them and walk back " I knew I was smart for my age"
I thought you couldn't do it!
il y a plus d’un an darange said…
(carter)
you can name one and i can name one
Okay I'm going to name her Gracie or Grace for short!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
I could totally do it it was easy
(carter)
i am going to name her rileyann,
il y a plus d’un an torrent said…
Oh no what's happening *I collapse to the ground and machine parts start to form on my body a skin flys off and burns away and then lines you would find on a data chip start to grow on my body on my left half and my right half becomes machine then I fall unconsious and I have a vision a vision of me going berserk and killing syble and hunter and my visions are never wrong and after three hours I wake*syble do you truly belive I won't be a threat to the baby van you truly belive that now while I'm in this form and even if you say yes I can't stay
I can't do it syble I'm sorry I will hurt the baby I must leave camp and never return and no one can vist me not even you syble ill just end up killing you I'm sorry but just know this I love you but you deserve better I am a threat please when I leave try to move on if you can you will be better off
Well if you can't stay then I'm coming with
crying
(syble)
you cant leave you just cant
I stand up leave the imfirmary pack my stuff up and head to camp borders pack my stuff up look back one more time shed a single tear and I step out of camp borders and dissapear to alaska where no one would follow me not even the gods
Jale no ill just end up hurting you all trust me if you follow you all will die by my hand and if you visit the consequences shall be the same
Tm sorry syble just know this I love you but you desrve better I am a threat making me not worthy of your love(whoo three more days of school left)
I sit there and climb up a tree and start to cry
crying
I'm sorry Syble is Dalton left!
I wander around alaska waiting and waiting but it never happens see a couple hours ago I injected my self with a fast acting venom that would kill me in two minutes but it never did
(syble)
i know. tears stream down my face. i walk out and go to the woods pain in my hart i stumble and my head hits a rock and black out
First of all I sped up our children's aging process so now they're 12

Second: *I find Syble and I take we to the infirmary*
Woah wait so there older than me and hunter ) I run to syble " mom what happened " I say while healing her
I appear in the backroud as a spirit only syble can see and I out my hand on her head and take all memories of me away so she will have an easier time moving on and I look at hunter and do the same along with jake so they all could easily move on
This song expresses how I feel at the moment pain and sorrow but love

Easy come, easy go, that's just how you live Oh take, take, take it all but you never give Should've known you were trouble from the first kiss

Had your eyes wide open, why were they open? Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash You tossed it in the trash, you did

To give me all your love is all I ever asked 'Cause what you don't understand Is I'd catch a grenade for ya Throw my hand on the blade for ya I'd jump in front of a train for ya You know I'd do anything for ya

See I would go through all this pain Take a bullet straight through my brain Yes I would die for ya, baby But you won't do the same

Black, black, black and blue Beat me till I'm numb, tell the devil I said hey When you get back to where you're from

Bad women, bad women, that's just what you are, yeah You smile in my face then rip the breaks out my car Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash You tossed it in the trash, yes you did

To give me all your fucking love Is all I ever asked but what you don't understand Is I'd catch a grenade for ya Throw my hand on the blade for ya I'd jump in front of a train for ya You know I'd do anything for ya

Listen babe, I would go through all this pain Take a bullet straight through my brain Yes I would die for ya, baby But you won't do the same

If my body was on fire, ooh You would watch me burn down in flames You said you loved me, you're a liar 'Cause you never ever, ever did, baby
(grace on the left and rileyann on the right they are 12 now)
 (grace on the left and rileyann on the right they are 12 now)
(Grenade by bruno mars) I look at hunter and without dalton he's my age now and we watch over syble
(Actualy jake hunter is 14 he aged two years before the serum took affect
(Yeah it is that is an awsome song
(this is hunter 14)
 (this is hunter 14)
I am soooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED
* I walk back into camp knowing now with my family having no memory of me I saved there lives and just for extra precaution I made sure they didn't like me and I walk to my cabin and lay down in the bed I used to share with syble and cry
crying
Hey Dalton even if we were enemies from time to time you will be missed!
No its better off I be forgotten unless syble finds a way to use true love to beat my spell wich if she truly loves me wont be that long mabey 30seconds or so
I'm younger than hunter now!) Me and hunter walk into the cabin see dalton and put a dagger to his throat " who are you
(syble)
walks in hunter, Jake what are yo........"looks toward you,shocked expression" ............ i i kknow you! memories came flooding back. Dalton?
Hunter : mom you know him
Me: cause I was about to gut him like a fish
Hunter: if mom knows him put the knife away
Me: no
Hunter grabs for knife but then steps on my tail
Hunter : that's why I'm older
cool
Ah so you do remember
I grab my knife and accidently throw it at justin
*catches the knife* do you know who Dalton is? He is your Father!
il y a plus d’un an Alvin2442 said…
I vapor travel to Jake
I look at justin " is that supposed to be some sick joke"
Hunter : we never knew our father
(syble)
Justin is correct he is your father
il y a plus d’un an Alvin2442 said…
"uh I'm lost here"I figure out whats going on"Eh I get it Dalton is your father"
Hunter: how come you never told us
Me: yeah we thought our father just left
cool
Yes children (Jake and Hunter) Dalton is your one true father

P.S. hey carter you should control our children!
sad
Your father left for your protection he saw a vision of himself killing you all!
So then how come we can't remember him?

Hunter: jake do you have to question everything
Again he erased your memories of him for your protection!
Fine but I still don't trust it
Hunter : you don't trust anything
Me: that's right I bet you he made fake memoriors of himself but me and you are unaffected cause were to smart