Héros de l’Olympe Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Héros de l’Olympe 6307 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3251-3300 of 6307

il y a plus d’un an crash14 said…
Fine I walk past them and go to beach with blaze and start spinning water and fire around me
clarrise : you were dating a monster?
Me : I'm not in the mood
Clarrise calls rest of cabin and they laugh

Me : that's it " I spin fire and blast them back and start fighting and going crazy and I wrap my tail around clarrise neck and tighten
il y a plus d’un an LORDCHAOS said…
Hey Carter let's hope I won't die in this invasion (though sadly I already saw that I'm destined to be killed)
angry
Oh! * I zap Jake and he falls unconsious then I punch Clarrise in the face *
Blaze lifts me with claws and carries me to my room to rest then sits outside my door and guards (I'm going to sleep its 11:19 here)
il y a plus d’un an darange said…
(wow really? its only 8:24 pm here well goodnight)
laugh
(the last harry potter movie is on and to me it gets funnier every time i watch it and i have no idea why)
(I lauged when belatrix died)
(I lauged when belatrix died)
(i have the song "jar of harts" stuck in my head and i cant get it out!)
laugh
(so did i!)
i finalyy wake urp a walk into forest and go into my underground burrow
il y a plus d’un an torrent said…
Jake she was a fake I read her memories before she died she never loved you she was only following chaos' orders I'm sorry but come with me*I grab jake and dissapear to syble and show jake him and piper*jake this will happen no matter what I have forseen it and look how happy you guys are toghether
wow bro i break up with my girlfriend and you show me piper i still love danielle "i say with a sniffle" just leave me alone for right now" i walk deep into forest
jake*I grab his arm and something happens I read his memories they have been tampered with chaos tampered with his memories to make him belive he loved danille when he first saw her he saw her true form and tried to kill her but chaos stepped in and knocked him out and tampered with his memories making jake belive danille was his girlfrien and that he loved her so I fix his memories and his face lights up with remberence
i jump up and remeber something important and run into the city
I run after jake tackle him*where do you think your going you need to rest and not go out there cause if you go out there you will either get lossed or killed trust me I have forseen it
il y a plus d’un an Artemishunts said…
monkey
Luna
Think of all the main moon gods/goddesses in the world, that's either my mommy or daddy(long story, accident, somewhat).
None
power over light, mostly moon light(more dangerous than you'd think), water, somewhat time, turn into wolf, talk with animals, spells.
Mortiferum Paeoniis
Friends, playing around, random things
Enemies, party poopers, predictable people
Friend to almost everyone
No pet, animals should be wild
Lets see, I'm 9 and one of my parents is Artemis/Diana, so none.
Not much of a story, I woke up in a random house with no memory
last edited il y a plus d’un an
I break free of dalton turn into a german shepard and start sniffing
laugh
awsome another dog person!!!
I put jake in a leash that is indestructible and tie him to my body while I transport to syble*sorry but jake might trie to commit suciced
(I'm jake son of hephaestus and posideon I know spells use fire and water and shapeshift)
(im carter and syble there twins and daughters of Hephaestus and Aphrodite)
I run and try to break leash and turn human "get this off me I have to go to the city"
I. Turn back into a german shepard and keep running
(carter)
i see a dog come running. Jake? do i have to ask?
" dalton get this leash off me " I bark and try run torwards city
*appears in front of Jake and makes him fall asleep*
il y a plus d’un an killer24 said…
what is it with you and makeing people sleep?
I block spell and run against leash dragging dalton
I subdue jake and knock him out then carry him to piper and I make him transform back causing the other jake to dissapear*piper jale is feeling weird he needs you to show h8I'm your love he has lost his memorie of his special moment with you so you need to relive the day when you started going out with him
Piper-okay
(yay school is over! its 12:55)
I finally wake up and run back torwards city as german shepard and continue sniffing
jake piper is calling you*I force jake to come back and I put a spell on him to where he can't leave. Piper or she might die
i turn human" dalton david take that spell off NOW or i will be forced to hurt you i have to take care of some family business NOW "
meh
I figure out the spell and reverse it
Jake ur free, now what's in the city?
Every 3 years my family has a renuion in the city if I don't return my momm well she could kill herself and I have one day to get there before I lose my mother and there's noting that's going to stop me I run torwards city as a german shepard and start sniffing
angry
*i grab jake and look at the new person* do you know the trouble you've caused us? You will be known as an enemy to all if us and as for Jake here *i inject something which cuts off his powers for at least two days and the same injection goes for you too
I run into water and jump in and it leaks out " sucker water heals all" I continue sniffing for the renuion aera andpass the empire state building
angry
If you do not surrender Jake I'll kill everyone in the "reunion area"
What are you doing justin" I grab him and throw him against the wall " my mom is about to think I'm dead just leave me alone. What do you want?" Isay with flames in my eyes. And if you dare threaten my family you'll have to fight me full force and I will kill you" I stop the ground and an earthquake knocks justin in sewer system and I walk to my family
(carter)
goes to the woods
angry
Take one more step Jake and your family will be killed and your full force is quite weak!! So you either come quitely or your family gets killed and don't worry I made sure your mom knows your Aalive so just come calmly and your family will live!
myeyes go crazy with curse and I turn into dog and start tearing things up
Police. : get that dog on a leash
* I give him the "shot" and I drag him to Dalton * I'll expect twelve thousand drachmas
il y a plus d’un an Alvin2442 said…
I vapor travel to Jake,kicking Justin in the face"I was in the middle of my training"I grab Jake and vapor travel to the Reunion area.I make it seem like the shot was never put in him just now and make his curse withhold for as long as this takes
My mom see me with curse and whispers something in my ear and I turn human and hus her" mom I missed you
smile
Awwwwww! Fine Jake I'll be on your side for now it has been a long time since I've made Dalton angry!
Jake no piper she is gunna die along with me*a balde appears through my chest and the same with piper*jake I told you no see I told you this would happen*then I pass over only able to be saved by the sacrifice of the other
sad
A sacrifice huh? I would sacrifice myself but I don't want to leave Carter
By sacrifice of what ?"