Héros de l’Olympe Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Héros de l’Olympe 6307 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3051-3100 of 6307

il y a plus d’un an crash14 said…
can i come i trip dalton and wrap him with tail
il y a plus d’un an LORDCHAOS said…
surprise
You know Carter I like the way you looked when Syble took you to tw Aphrodite cabin! Anywho I have a question for you *gets down on one knee* Carter Johns (is that your last name?) will you marry me?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*looks at my little brother Joseph* so weak so insignificant
il y a plus d’un an torrent said…
Well origanly they where the wait I'm not gunna say it it hurts me to much to think see this was when syble faded she used to be immortal and same happened to carter but they where reincarnated
il y a plus d’un an darange said…
(its Jones)
(carter)
yes
I punch jake and snap his tail*jake how many times do I have to do that to stop you from grabbing me with your tail and syble could we have the wedding now I can make arangments
(syble)
ok
(carter)
deal
Yay Carter's gonna marry me!
I snap my fingers and a wedding appears and everybody is all dressed up for a beach wedding and when the pope gets to the end I say the to most dangerous and trusting words ever*I do*and then the pope asks syble
i get up and lose balance and call blaze (my dragon) and he heals me with fire "sucker"
We as in me and carter haven't really thought of were to have our wedding
Quietness then fear starts to bubble up inside me*what if she says no*I think to myself
I send a look at justin that tells him to shut up or else
laugh
*disappears to my realm* well at least I can talk now!
(syble)
i do
I mentaly kick justin in the face so hard it knocks his brain out*SHUT UP*I think realyloudly in justins mind
*appears back at he wedding* well at least they're married I whisper
Is it over I ask dalton mentaly
heart
When the pope says *you may kiss the bride* I give syble a realy passionate kiss that lasts for about 5 minutes
big smile
Yes justin its over now honey moon time
Well that was long * I was thinking to myself*
i sit there and watch "well bro congrats but call me when the party starts i dont like formal stuff" runs off grabs a cinnamon roll and jumps into pond and sees posideon and goes back and whispher to dalton
(Gnight I have weight lifting practice tommorow along with helping the badly disiplend kids at a honda delarship where I live here in crystal river florida and I get to repair dirt bikes awsome)
(cool i live in Seattle Washington)
(fixing cars and atvs are easy for me even though in 11 and i dude im goin done to miami in the summer time awesome)
i live in cumming georgia
Hey stop at crystal river on your way there and head to a place called stefan butinbicks combat sports I train there for mui thai and bjj or otherwise none as mma)
(hahaha im playing the virtual piano on Google while im on here im multitasking! and its driving my sister nuts hahaha)
yeah i do twaekwondo im a blackbelt and love the bo staff
il y a plus d’un an hi_ello_hola said…
smile
Name: Joelle Elicia Spark~called Jes by close friends

Immortal parent: Zeus

Mortal parent: Denise Spark

Powers: Lightning(easily)-Air manipulation(can only hold herself and maybe a small dog or something in the air at any one time)- Can cause mild tornadoes and thunderstorms

Weapons:elenktis(controller)a sword that shrinks into a lightning shaped pendant that she wears on her shorts[always reappears there after one minute solid]

Cohort: 5th

Dislikes: swimming, large egos, bragging, following someone else' orders

Rank: Centurion, even though rank means absolutely nothing to her

Pet/s[optional]: Mrs.O`Leary (Percy gave her to her when he couldn't look after her anymore and died)

Boy/girlfriend: Single

Story: Came to camp when she was seven, and stays year-round.
She has black(with blue and yellow highlights) shoulder-length slightly spiky hair, and the signature electric blue eyes all children of Zeus have. Stands out as more of a natural beauty meets slight punk-ish type. Will find her wearing random shades of purple or blue tank tops with the same jean jacket, combat boots, and purple and black knee-high fishnet-type socks and a pair of denim shorts any time of the year. Has no interest in a boyfriend, but has plenty boys as friends. :P
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***

could somebody check this out and tell me what they think?
link
Hey Carter where do you want to have our wedding! I really want our wedding to happen sooon oh and hey new girl in sorry but you cannot attend our wedding
can i come justin please but im not dressing up in a suit
Sure
cool i get to see my sister marry my friend
Actually I'm your half your friend half your enemy!
well carters my half sister and if your my enemy then " i sweep with bo staff amd run up tree
Have you seen Carter?
i believe my sis is in our cabin but you need a code to walk in
Oh I'll just wait until a comes out!
(carter)
it doesn't matter where
but sice your about to be my brother in law the code is "herasucksaphroditecheats"
Lets have it at the beach! *i snap my fingers and all of the wedding things appear*
hephaestus appears and calls carter over
(carter)
walks over.. yes dad?
hephaestus)
carter i watch over you guys everyday and i wanna say im proid and also thank you for teaching jake fire cause if you didnt he was gonna burn this place to the ground but anyway be careful who you marry i mean look at your mom and me but be sure who you marry "
(carter)
OK thanks
Hephaestus calls me over
Me :hey dad
H :wow you've grown hows blaze
me :fine
H :you OK with this wedding
me :I don't trust Justin
H :like fire trust is very dangerous and van be fragile
now I must leave
Me :see yah dad
H : oh take this
gives me a.hammer that turns into anything
Me :thanks
il y a plus d’un an hi_ello_hola said…
[joelle]

why not? weddings are awesome....well....only if somebody gets to dump rose petals EVERYWHERE!!!
can i dump rose petals everywhere like confetti?!
*fingers elenktis* So can I come? It'll be a blast!...literally if somebody tries to crash it, wedding crashers are annoying.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
No one trusts me! *the pope comes and goes through everything then he asks* do you Justin take carter Johns to be your lawfully wedded wife (me) I do (pope) and do you Carter Johns take Justin to be your lawfully wedded husband