Héros de l’Olympe Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Héros de l’Olympe 6307 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 6307

il y a plus d’un an darange said…
(carter)
well im just gonna go bye. runs at top speed to the woods and climbs up my usual tree (kinda like this)
 (carter) well im just gonna go bye. runs at haut, retour au début speed to the woods and climbs up my usual arbre (kinda
il y a plus d’un an LORDCHAOS said…
angry
I'm sorry Alvin the rakghoul plague has no cure! The only solution is to kill you!

Oh and before we doing anything else I would like to say something

THE RAKGHOUL PLAGUE IS LOOSE!
il y a plus d’un an Alvin2442 said…
I get on my horse and ride away on it with Althea out.
 I get on my horse and ride away on it with Althea out.
angry
Hey Alvin please don't leave if the rakghoul plague is loose then we have to prevent it!
il y a plus d’un an darange said…
(carter)
and pulls out "the missing book 1 FOUND"
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 (carter) and pulls out "the missing book 1 FOUND"
smile
Alvin you have 48 hours before your a full rakghoul!
il y a plus d’un an crash14 said…
i climb up tree hang upside down and read over her shoulder
angry
Carter this is no time to be reading the rakghoul plague is loose if you see Alvin avoid him!
what does the rakghoul plaue do
I calm down messing with my necklace then my horse turns into a phoenix.It takes off into the sky,shooting fire and water out its mouth
 I calm down messing with my collier then my horse turns into a phoenix.It takes off into the sky,sho
sick
The rakghoul plague turns you into a mindless beast who's soul purpose is to kill and infect!
I make sure not to touch the stuff on my sword.I destroy it and make an exact replica,extracting the plague away from me
angry
Grabs the plague. Never touch this talisman again!
i grab the talisman and run back and start trying to work on a cure"theres gotta be a cure
il y a plus d’un an torrent said…
I grab justin by the throat and rip it out*get out of my universe*I grab the plague talisman and destroy it and*justin if there is one thing I am thankful for of my curse is that it protects me from every sickness and plague out there
*yelps* Hey Jake remember how I rid you of your "curse" well you owe me sooooooooooo HELP ME!!
That was a fake talisman the really talisman is safely hidden in another place and don't pretend you know where it is
jake don't there is no cure for are curse only supresent and I banished this person from our univers
i walk up dalton put him down and actually dalton give me back my curse so that i can control it
* I read justins mind and find where the true talisman is I go get it bring it back and destroy it with ancient magic and then curse the plague to render it useless
Jake I don't have it but I will give you a new one
if theres no curse then try to get me mad
I fly at Dalton on Rider and stop him
jake you still have the curse*I punch him in the face and he changes to curse form but now he can control it
i get so confused and mad that i go crazy and i think " he lied and i chargee at justin and wrap my tail around him and throw him" then get really mad and blast fire at alvin and run into forest
I open my hand,making a chain out of harden water.It turns to steel but it able to hurt immortals and monsters.I swing it open my head and throw it on Dalton
I doge the steel ball grab jake knosk him out search his brain for the problem and I found it justin implanted a curse on him and then I remove it
I pull the chain off Dalton,dodging the fire Jake threw at me.Rider takes off and my chain which I'm gonna call Mark.I spin Mark around my head and it catches on fire.I throw it around Jake and pull him up on Rider
angry
You lied! Why woul I curse him!!!!!! *rebuilds the talisman and enter my realm ha in your face dalton I have the talisman! Also Jake I never curse you I tried helping you!
i control the curse to where it just makes me stronger faster i get carried off but squirm off spiral to the ground and land on my feet with crazy eyes" ohh ahh ojklddfs oh ahh"
Justin if you try using the talisman it will have no use see I put a curse on it to render it useless and I am going to say this now you are insane and retarded anybody here agree with me
" mts sdfsdfsd sdfs oh ahh"
I fix jakes speech so he can speak like normay
I wrap Mark around Jake and vapor travel us on Rider(My Phoenix)
"i said i agree with you" i take off my translator" justin that junk you gave me broke it
(whats mark) i jump off rider with my tail flappin in the wind" see yah bro"
You stoled it don't blame me! ** Dalton is their anyway you can trust me and let me come back to your realm!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
i start to fall and my tail gets stuck around a flagpole and im stuck upside down
sad
*sits on my throne casting random spells* Please dalton can you let me back to your realm?
hey guys a little help
sick
*waves staff and Jake falls of the pole*
i hit the ground " thanks " looks at tail and jumps on to cabin " i think we should let him in dalton hes done alot for me
I don't care he has hurt me too much he is a person that can't be trusted
sick
How have I hurt you?
Do you realy not rember you killed my brother
angry
What!!!!! Jakes your brother isn't he? I haven't killed him!
That's true I'm still here
but you do know we have other brothers
Not him another daniel he killed him in his sleep why do you think alvin dosent trust him we traveled together
i twist my boe staff and put it at justin neck and grab a dagger with my tail and put it at his chest" you not only killed a son of posiedeon but in his slepp you low down filty coward