Héros de l’Olympe Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Héros de l’Olympe 6307 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1901-1950 of 6307

il y a plus d’un an LORDCHAOS said…
angry
I created the book of all thy was my creation you (censored) idiot!! *teleports to chaos's palace and staves him in the heart and I sit on the throne!! Yes I'am ruler of the universe! Why heaven! Why do you like dalton he killed carter how can you like him he's a jerk!
angry
I would rather die than join chaos's army!
il y a plus d’un an crash14 said…
im neutral that means i can work for both sides depends on the job or reason
il y a plus d’un an demigoddessrlz said…
well first of all evil isnt real its wat u deal with in life that makes it seem evil
angry
*Opens a portal* I'm leaving to the Star Wars galaxy at least their I won't be killed! Also I hereby exile you dalton as creator of the universe I banish you!
crying
Ca believe I had my heart broken by the same girl!
its like i would join daltons army if he hadnt killed my sister and destroyed my human form now i look like this but with shorter and curly hair and only on top i have fur everywhere else
 its like i would rejoindre daltons army if he hadnt killed my sister and destroyed my human form now i loo
well i cant date u anyway justin while i was away i got talked in to being a HOA
sad
What's that?
hey wait justin i was going through comments and you say i eat other animals
HOA=Hunter Of Artemis but my friend calls HOA the Home Owners Association XD
crying
Nooooooooo! *at Yavin 4 in the star wars dimension I sacrifice my armies to preserve my spirit!
cool
(in spirit form)

I hate my love life *opens a portal to our a dimension* Hi guys I'm a spirit and also ruler of the universe!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
im a vegetarain most shifters are i eat synthetic meat
sad
Not the best time Jake!
lol jake XD
well justin thats great for you but im gonna go show leo what i look like. 10 min later leo screams
leo:what happened to you
me: well dalton almost killed me so i turned into this you like it
leo: yeah its awesome
angry
No one was taking to you heaven!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an torrent said…
No see justin you can't exile me because once you killed chaos my book of all the true book of all gave me the crown while I won't exile you cause I'm nice I shall make you never have love again and posiden now rules olympus and in my will it states in the cas of my death I leave the univers to heaven jake alvin and nevaeh
leo runs out:have you guys seen jake
angry
*looks at dalton* I HATE YOU!!!!!! *take out my sword and staves myself but before that I turn into a spirit and forever leave this plane of existence*
umm ok dalton and justin why u sooo mad i havent done anything wrong
dalton if you can make it to where you never killed carter ill totally join your army" i jump on his shoulders
il y a plus d’un an killer24 said…
Jakey dude your a monkey cool
angry
*looks at dalton* I HATE YOU *takes out my sword and kill myself but before that I turn into a spirit and leave this plane of existence* this is you fault Heaven! Oh and Dalton you became a great evil!
nice jake XD
Oh I had to kill her jake or you would have but I knew she was gunna get that body and if she didn't she would have died again
cool
I may not be ruler of this universe but I'am in the other universe! ANYONE WISHING TO LEAVE DALTON'S UNIVERSE COME WITH ME!
i know right ... sonny im calling you sonny because your dads the son god i start laughing when all of a sudden i grow tow sets of really long fangs "cool
angry
Walks around my throne! I can't believe you support him Heaven I can never love again because he cursed me!
i look at dalton fine ill join you but im a free agent meaning ill do most of your missions but some of them ill turn down." i wanna train the soliders
Guys I was right about him I don't want to overthrow the gods only zeus and chaos so we can make this world and the universe better civilized I don't want to be like gaia or kronos and kill the gods see I don't hate them I love them excep zeus he is the one who cursed me but posiden needs to rule chaos is the only reason he didn't rule in the first place he made posiden not want to rule olympus but only the sea because in the beginig zeus never wanted the crown because he knew posiden was better fit but chaos had to goa nd meddel where he wasn't wanted
well im sorry but i dont feel comfortable with ppl BLAMING ME 4 SOMETHING I DIDNT DO!! and also cuz there is no evil its all good there is no such things as evil its only cuz u think its evil is wat makes it bad
Dude you have problems (lord chaos) and jakey sonny really fangs oh by the way do you want a banana
angry
Gah!!!! *Appears in this Universe as a spirit I see dalton* Dalton I hereby curse you with an uncurabel disease that not even you can cure this disease will painfully eat you from the inside out!
so dalton can i train people
laugh
Dalton is slowly painfully dieing!
Fine justin if u believe in evil things thats wat ill become from here on out
 Fine justin if u believe in evil things thats wat ill become from here on out
Wow like I said you got problems who heaven any way (sorry)
And how will that affect me I can no longer love and you can no longer love!
^ I was talking to Heaven!
and sonny i eat like all animals from dog biscuits to crickets and yes bananas so yes i would like a banana (grabs banana with tails)
So I guess I should not Sing the song I'm a banana
mischievous
im heaven and i dont care ur treating me very poorly and now everyone has lost a most powerful immortal demigod thx to u now let them all suffer mwhahaha
so i guess i shouldnt sing that song mr. sun
Well heaven is going to be hell hahaha im a banana
sad
Have you left the HOA?
no no i havent XD i never will they actually think im awesome
angry
Blast!! Also please don't be evil it's well not you! And I'm not evil I'm just a really mad spirit who's just expressing his furry!
il y a plus d’un an Alvin2442 said…
"Most important Heaven.Yet I'm at the same status as you so.I don't think you are the Most Important"