Héros de l’Olympe Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM
save

Héros de l’Olympe 6307 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 6307

il y a plus d’un an darange said…
what do you mean?!
(carter)
Justin tell me!
(halia)
runs out of the woods and shouts.................. Jake
il y a plus d’un an LORDCHAOS said…
See it was jake!
sick
*screams in pain* Fate is punishing me for revealing the future!
(carter)
mouth drops open but then closes it. i... i expected it but its fine i guess
(halia)
i knew she wouldn't take it well
(carter)
walks up to Jake. congratulations you have the honer of drowning me. she had tears in her eyes and ran to the woods
 (carter) mouth drops open but then closes it. i... i expected it but its fine i guess (halia) i knew
crying
Enjoy the time you have left to live Carter!
angry
Huh what ds I do!

(halia)
I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight... Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe & sound... Don't you dare look out your window darling; Everything's on fire The war outside our door keeps raging on Hold onto this lullaby Even when the music's gone, gone Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe & sound... Oooooo, Oooooo, Oooooo, Oooooo Lala... Lala... Lala... Lala... Oooooo, OooOoo, Oooooo, OooOoo Lala... Oh Lala... Just close your eyes You'll be alright Come morning light, You and I'll be safe & sound... Oooooo, OoooOooo, Oooooo, OoooOooo, Oooooo, OoooOooo, Oooooo, OoooOooo, Oooooo, OoooOooo, Oooooo, OoooOooo...

(halia) I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, I'll never let toi go When all those
sad
Please stop singing!
(halia)
i can stop when i want stop and besides its in my blood i am daughter of apollo
mischievous
(halia)
why? does it bother you?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
sad
Not really the right time especially now that carter is going to die!
(halia)
ok
meanwhile
(carter)
i should have seen it coming its fine really im not afraid to die its just i don't know ,something doesn't seem quit right abought the answer halia gave us but only time can tell if its right i think to myself as i climb up a tree and read the lemonade wars
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 (halia) ok meanwhile (carter) i should have seen it coming its fine really im no
heart
I love that book I still haven't read the sequel! But I love the book!
(i already read the first book need to read the second)
big smile
If you see Heaven tell her, her destiny
zzz
I'm bored!
il y a plus d’un an 1999jacko said…
(love that song)shadows go every where around me
il y a plus d’un an crash14 said…
Why would I kill my own sister this is crap "I walk into Aphrodite cabin use there soap and they all run out screaming. "I might kill her if I went on a rampage or if it but all I would do is save you
I start laughing and the titans take me to there mountain destroy the camp they say I say no and run back with 12 titans on my tail
i see the titans and start attacking some and stop hey zeke your mom and her hunters tried to kill me when i had my curse
wayyy*shadows start to consume me making me this giant version of myself with fire shooting out of my hands but the titans keep coming on with brute force"
i go crazy and jump on krios face as a hellhound and slash at his face
me and Kronos go hand to hand" bring it kronos"he roars in rage and start going wild at me and I do the same
i make an earth quake and hyperion charges me so i make a tornado
"didnt my brother do this to you"
hyperion: you and you brother wil pay
i freese him and absorb most of his fire and blast atlas
kronos(strongest titan ever)start pounding on me but I then flip him over and shoot fire in his face" take this kronos you are a baby compared to us"fire is burning his face
i use my boe staff and stat fighting ocaenus
"your weaker than your father" i use fire water to make a metal casing "whos weak now bitch"
il y a plus d’un an torrent said…
angry
I wake from my a coma with a malevont grin in my eyes but instead of them being brown there purple but no one notices so I walk out there is a battle going on so I ask carter what is hapening and she says where at war and I tell her thank you and plunge my sword threw her stomach and I am enveloped in shining purple armor and I appear in the middle of the titan army on a purple throne*STOP NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL NOW BRING ME JAKE KIMBLE HALIA NEVEAH JUSTIN AND ZEKE AND MAKE THIS MADDNESS END OR I WILL ERADICATE THIS WHOLE CAMP FROM ITS VERY EXICSTENCE
i walk up to dalton "whats wrong bro?" but all of a sudden i stop just out of stabbing area
il y a plus d’un an killer24 said…
"hallo guys are you OK guys" *the titan of the sky jumps out the air* "hay brat want to fly he yells" "lets dance ugly guy iv got this one" *takes out sword and charges*
tongue
Carter isn't dead it was said he would be drowned by jake! Also try to find me dalton!
i fall to the ground and scream in pain
sad
I look to see someone screaming in pain
What's wrong nothing just that you must die*I lift my hand and blast jake in the face with a beam of enegy then I walk to the woods see carters body and I drowned her in the water when all of a sudden justin charges me and my sword goes through his heart and I throw him in the water *justin see there is one minor flaw in your prophecy I am future and I am destiny I have changed heaven's she now works for me
angry
No she will never work for you!
I absorb the energy and blast back "you forgot I could do that" and your eyes have changed your not dalton" I make and earthquake and blast fire then turn into a hellhound
Jake my eyes haven't changed there called contacts see I have been passing off for the last three years as a tennager when in truth I am older than chaos himself see I created chaos but erased his memory of me from exicstenlce I am. Destiny and jake I change yours to where you will work for me but for now you will stay here
Oh and justin too late I have changed her and not even she can resist the future the maker of destiny and the first creator of life oh and speaking of heaven she should be here in a couple more minutes to explain the key point *I walk over to justin and whisper in his ear*I am her father*then I back up and wait and see justins face is covered in shock
Dude you destroyed my human form I. Can't switch back I'm stuck as an animal
I try to turn human and turn into my self but I have a monkeys tail and have fur everywhere and I have fingers with clawsat the end
I fix jake and then throw justin in the river and I force him under and water flows into his mouth and nostrils and then I dissapear with the demigods I named earlier except for jake
Actually like that form (I turn back) yo dude where are you going
I look down at the book of all my creation and I watch jake and I reshape his history making hhim forget me and hate the gods but then I send a messanger to him saying that he is wanted to join the army of future and destiny
(I'm keeping my cool new form) I. Start to hate the gods and walk up to the army and see this name nameed dalton and grab his dagger with my tail and grab my boe staff "what do you want"
Jake you must renounce dalton as your brother he is evil
angry
Heaven isn't your daughter DALTON
Justin dalton might have turned me into this but he's still my brother
If she is the daughter of all the gods then she is my daughter for I am the deity of futre and destiny
I offer you a chance to renounce the gods to take your revenge on them