Héros de l’Olympe Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Héros de l’Olympe 6307 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 6307

il y a plus d’un an LORDCHAOS said…
I feel so sad I really liked Heaven! I hate my love life! But then again the "Book of All" said that it's her destiny!
il y a plus d’un an demigoddessrlz said…
not like i was ever important at camp i never had a purpose there when im with the titans they tell me i always do good things for them so i do them
il y a plus d’un an darange said…
look at him with confused look
crying
What you had a purpose at camp a HUGE purpose! You you don't understand! Unless you want me to tell you your future I won't say anything!
i dont care wat u do *finds the titans* you cant stop me from being with the titans
well i have nothing to say i am all out of words my brain is going like this : huh?
crying
I can't but fate can! And I'm not stopping you actually this is good! Look your a great healer right, right so one day our planet will descend into chaos ad only you can heal it see thats your purpose! Remember train hard with the titans you'll need!
blush
*titans tell me to go to something at a specific location i say no but they say i have to* *stands at the CHB entrance* i dont think i will do this maybe if i camp out here and tell them i did it but they r watching me i can feel it
sad
I walk around the woods mourning when I see Heaven. Eh probably my imagination.
*walks in camp* ugh i cant do this *runs to my old cabin and there is a person in there*
sad
I wonder who it is?
*the person disappears* huh *looks at the letter and reads it* ....
I sense a presence in a lonely cabin! Oh hello Heaven I take it you'll be leaving!
huh wat??? ummm *teleports to the titans and tell them i couldnt do that and they say they have to punish me severly*
angry
Hmmmmmmm I warned you not to leave! Would you like some help or do you want to "take care" of yourself
*goes Soul Reaper and hides from the titans in Greece*
 *goes Soul Reaper and hides from the titans in Greece*
crying
Well you won't need my help! Nor will I offer it you broke my heart do you know how that feels!
yes i so very much know wat it feels like
crying
No you don't!!! I hate my love life all the time!!!! I hate this well at least il die in a few more days at least I won't have to fell the pain.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
what do u mean u will have to do in a few more days
crying
It's die not do!! And besides you won't care if I die besides its and honorable death!
wat do u mean*teleports to my old cabin and falls asleep*
crying
See I prove my point you don't care you just fall asleep and ignore me!!! I wish I could die now but the fates won't let me!!!
no im still listening justin i do care wat happens to my friends
alright its 3:44am i think imma go to bed now im so bored there is nothing to do good night ppl
il y a plus d’un an crash14 said…
I wake up go to the lake to relax
il y a plus d’un an killer24 said…
*walk up to jake* hay jakey why the long face?
il y a plus d’un an 1999jacko said…
I stand with shadows around me as I make the camp go dark
hay who turned of the sun? *runs around to find who did it*
the shadows get wilder as people hear a titans laughter
Kronos rises up from the ground
hay dude whats with the shadow kronos well two can play the game *glows brighter lighting up the place* son of Apollo man beat that *kronos starts to sink in to ground*
I start to get angry about to go killer mode but take deep breath and set myself on fire to provide light
my shadows grow stronger" you think you can beat me the PRAETOR*shadows put out all light and kronos rises up again until he reaches me
you will never rise him with us here there's a no evil titan aloud zone here
I see kronos and lose it my eyes go crazy and I turn into a hellhound and tackle kronos
thinks for a sec" hmmmm well I suppose I should stop this then..... PSYCHE shadows send you away from camp for now and then when you run back kronos has his throne but I am battling him and I shout run you idiots and I start using all my power
no way man im helping you praetor or not. hay ugly say hallo to my little friend *pulls out bow and shoots him*
il y a plus d’un an torrent said…
I wak up confused the girl was gone but I feel her pain so I teleport to it and see the titans punishing her and I turn into the half giant hellhound half giant drakon and I run around destroying there camp and I see the titans and I force 6 of them to fade for I am in this form the bane of there agcistence and I grab the girl and run superfast to my camp
angry
Um Dalton yea about that if you could go to page 57 you would see that the Titans are her friends and if you hurt them she hurts you and she also said she never wants to come back to camp-half blood
i walk out of forest calm and see dalton "yeah even i heard that shes nice to titans im friends with monsters
i see dalton run back and an arrow is about to impale him i get angry and break it then i turn into a hellhound dragon hybrid and go attack his attackers
crying
*teleports to different dimensions mourning over Heaven leaving* why did she have to leave!
i come back with a leg in my mouth and crazy eyes then i hear justin crying and i turn normal "its ok im sure youll get another girlfriend who likes chasing me with a sword"
il y a plus d’un an torrent said…
And if you read what I said I said my camp not camp halfblood and I don't know that I'm a giant cursed monster
i use my curse turn into a hellhound and walk to dalton
crying
She still wouldn't want to leave! Why did she leave! *sigh* at least I'll die sometime in a few days! I go to one of my realms of power...the library!! A
i look at dalton with crazy eyes and say telepathically" i didnt know you had the curse i can only be spread biting i thought"
Too bad he got the curse!
i run up .whats happening?