Héros de l’Olympe Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Héros de l’Olympe 6307 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5951-6000 of 6307

il y a plus d’un an crash14 said…
The dust goes into me and I control the monsters spirit and turn into a smaller version and grin "dark magic is awesome"
il y a plus d’un an LORDCHAOS said…
Which is why I'm doing this! *taps Jakes forehead and all his connection to dark magic returns to me*
Before you touch me I dissappear and reappear into the creature civilazation and see all these creatures and one attacks me but I take it down " I gotta explore this place before justin ruins the fun " I run around
*appears in this creature civilization* A pity I have to destroy this place. *drains all the life out of it*
I see justin about to start and blast him "dude you can't do this these are living creatures"
*absorbs it* I knew this would draw you out *kicks him in the face*
I reel back and growl and my eyes turn red and I grow my claws out and call the orginal monster and he attacks you and I blast you
*kills the monster*
I growl "what do you want justin"
Your dark magic
I freak out "no why can't I keep it dalton and alvin and you use it" i
You signed up for light magic and dalton would kill me if you died
"No I can handle dark magic come on I'm sure I can do it!"
Nope
il y a plus d’un an darange said…
(syble)
*feels a world of pain inside her heart* I I am so sorry Dalton, im sorry for everything ,i should have known ,and if you hate me so much i decided im leaving for good and forever, goodbye Dalton forever
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(just watched paranorman
(LUCKY!!!!)
(I watched it on the computer I'll tell you the website of you'd like)
Tell you what justin if you teach me dark magic ill make sure hunter doesn't prank you
I'm good
il y a plus d’un an torrent said…
*I recreate the creature civilization*justin if you bestroy another one of my civilizations I will kill you,syble I don't hate you I'm hurt don't leave just let's stay friends with benifits
I didn't kill them you idiot read the other comments@
"Come on justin teach me dark magic I'm sure dalton will let you teach me"
Nope
"Come on ill do anything what will it take?"
The answer is still "NO"
"You know I'm still gonna ask till you say yes I've already seen alvin do this" I concentrate and the shadows around me come to life and copies of me walk around "what now"
I'm so going to take away your dark magic.
"No " I. Freak out aand run inbetwwen my clones and we turn into a dolphin in the lake a dragon in the sky a cricket a cheetah and a bird and they fly off
*snaps fingers and the clones vanish*
I sit in the creature realm and watch you go after clones and see them dissappear "uh oh" I look left and right and freak out then melt into a shadow and dissapear
*appears in front of jake*
I freak and my eyes turn red and I growl and run the other way
smile
*pins him to the ground*
(Olivia)
*Walks around camp looking for syble*
My.dark magic turn my breath into knockout gas and I knock you out and then dissapear and reaapear in daltons cabin in my cursed form and I press a button and the cabin goes into complete lockdown
*wakes up* Better not go into Daltons small cabin. *looks for Carter*
I calm down and run and see carter and syble "you guys gotta hide me justin won't teach me dark magic and now he's trying to mess with it"
*looks for jake*
See justin and my curse takes over and I run back to the cabin and put it on lockdown
Great
Hunter walks by and knocks and a gun pops out and shows me with one eye red and one normal eye "yes?" Hunter says "let me in" I growl " how do I know your. Your not justin in disguise" he rolls his eyes " your paranoid jusst let me in" I growl and move gun closer with control panel and then laugh " no one messes with my magic" I make little shadow people dance on my keyboard
I then look half wolf on one side and half human with one eye red and one normal eyes and I tilt the gun further with the control panel " trust no one" I. Shoot at him but he jumps out of the way "hey!"
Syble I have convinced artemis to let you leave the hunt*I pick up syble bridal style carry her back to my cabin and I put her on the bed kick jake out and I kiss syble over and over again
laugh
Lol.
I freak out when I see hunter and shock him him and run into forest "trust no one"
*appears in front of Jake*=
I go to go the extra distance but something stops me*syble I can't do this any more I can't just be your friend I have to have you or else no one can
I freak out and vanish into city and all the people drive me insane and I run
*pins jake to the ground*