Les Beatles "In Their Own Write' The Missing Beatles Lyrics Game!

ktichenor posted on Aug 10, 2018 at 12:42PM
This game is real simple I post a random Beatles lyric from a song with some of the words missing (some will be easy, some will be hard) and you just re-enter the complete lyric and if you're the first one to get it right you'll get a prop and then I'll type a new lyric from another song. (The songs will be from both Beatle eras) Easy right? :)
Here we go!

'You'll----know how----I really love----. You'll never----how----I------ -------! Listen.'

Good luck!
last edited on Aug 10, 2018 at 12:50PM

Les Beatles 3 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Rubyrings said…
"You'll never know how much I really love you, you'll never know how much I really care" from "Do You Want To Know a Secret". I'm sorry it took me so long to find this. For some odd reason, the club doesn't give a notification when there's a new forum post :(
il y a plus d’un an ktichenor said…
smile
You got it! A prop is on the way!

And it's okay, I don't think it's just this club. I've noticed all the clubs on this site don't send notifications for new forums. *shrugs* But you got it right and now it's your turn post a lyric :) Good luck (and feel free to make it a tough one! 😉)
 toi got it! A hommage is on the way! And it's okay, I don't think it's just this club. I've noticed a
Rubyrings commented…
Okay! Will do.... il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Rubyrings said…
"Corporation____, stupid bloody ______ ___, you've been a _______ boy, you've let your ____ grow ____"