the atasunta family The review for the movie "The Hunger Games"

haremaster99 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:18PM
Ok! So here's the review for the AMAZING movie "The Hunger Games" I loved it! My rate for it is 5 stars ^^ I kinda had a war with myself about which team I am......I'm leaning more to Gale....but that's me XD anyways!!!! Rate and Review|~~~
S.M.A

the atasunta family 8 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an tammav5 said…
laugh
OMG THE HUNGER GAMES?! were reading that in 3rd period english at my school in R.L. !!!!!!! so far its AWSOME!!! and im a gale person too XDD
il y a plus d’un an haremaster99 said…
mischievous
Awesome ^_^ I loved the movie!!!!! I can't wait to read it ^^
laugh
so far its reat and we're only on like chapter 2 lol
laugh
Lol ^_^
il y a plus d’un an izbia150 said…
i read the books and watched the movie and i can truthfully say.....i found it disgraceful. how could they make Peeta look so damn unloveable?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Gale is the unloveable one!!!! damn it i'm going to hurt whoever made that movie! DAMN THOSE PEOPLE!!!!!!!! DAMN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
laugh
Yea, I'm gonna need to read the books....XD
cool
@.@ isabella your scareing me.....gale takes care of his family like katnip (katniss) and gale has more people to take care of unlike katniss but because katniss stepped in for primrose at the reaping now gale has even MORE people to take care of (2 more) and because peeta is the bakers son he's grown up better then gale and katniss
il y a plus d’un an izbia150 said…
but Peeta's mother is a b*tch and he's ignored by a lot of people and also his brother(s?) didn't even love him enough to try and take his place in the reaping. and Gale freaks out whenever Katniss doesn't agree with him. and Peeta was the one who gave Katniss the bread and he *SPOILER* got hijacked for her.