the Anubian's loup pack What's your song and what does it mean to your wolf?

Metallica1147 posted on Jan 29, 2011 at 05:01PM
I just had this idea while I was listing to music. Everyone knows that every song as a meaning. Well what song has a meaning to you and what does that song mean? Here is what you add to the forum. Pick any song that you think that has a good meaning to your wolf and what's it part in this pack. It can be any song you chose that best decribes your wolf. Here is my song and what it means to my wolf:

It's called "No More Words" Now what this song means to my wolf is that even thou I'm a Gamma in my pack, I will still do anything to defend my pack. Even though there can be like thousand threats from enemies, their words are cheep and I will always stand my ground for my pack. And I'll never walk away from a fight that's worth fighting, and I'll never hesitate when I know I'm going to act. So really this song means to me is that even thou I'm a Gamma in my pack, I'll still defend my pack and show what I got to everyone, and I will always stay loyal to my wolf pack. My song is down below.

the Anubian's loup pack 43 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an anubis210 said…
this song could say a lot about my wolf, if u take the lyrics into considiration then ur understand, My wolf never had a good up bringing. If you like to know more about him jusr ask me and ill tell u, but i hope u like the song choice that i chose for him :D
il y a plus d’un an Metallica1147 said…
Wow Anubis. That song was so beatufial :')
thank you :D:D it does say alot about my wolf
il y a plus d’un an josemurcia2 said…
i dunno how anyone would like this but this song is the song i grew up listen to, i no this song better than anyone
it just relates to my wolf in some way
awesome well at least ur wolf have a song to :D
thks
its rap so u might not like it
il y a plus d’un an UriahA said…
I go psycho when someone tries to harm my pack! So I remembered Psychosocial by Slipknot. lol knot is in their name
its ok its ur song not mine josemurcia2
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Metallica1147 said…
Awesome song Uriah! :D and josemurcia2, dude it's kool. It's whatever song that you think best explains your wolf and besides that was an awesome song! :D
il y a plus d’un an zachwon2 said…
tongue
Eh I dunno it just feels right.
awesome :D
il y a plus d’un an EmoCupCake said…
My wolfs song is this because since she was raised pretty much by humans she didn't know much about the wolf way of life until she went off on her own to find wolves. And she was amazed too because they were just like her. Just ignore the part where it talks about the girl.
il y a plus d’un an nikaitla said…
ill think of one soon
smile
since my wolf story is about friendship "friends can come in any shapes and sizes" i chos this song because it matches my wolf too
il y a plus d’un an PrinceRhaegar said…
it sybolises our struggle for wolf rights and the anger and ingnorance that people feel towards wolves
il y a plus d’un an PrinceRhaegar said…
cant friggin find english lyrics for it though my wolf has been through a lot of struggle so this felt appropriate
it dosnt matter, i like songs in other languages
il y a plus d’un an Seastar4374 said…
Crystal's song is deffiently Eminem "Not Afraid".Since Crystal ran away and she had to act indipendent before she found this pack this song really describes her. Even thoguh right now she really doesn't seem it. This song really describes her personality. If u understand where she's coming from she basically had to fight for herself ever since her father died and her pack members turned on ehr and her mother, Crystal was lucky enough to get away unlike her mother who died from the turning members.
sad
aww sad story D: :(
il y a plus d’un an WolfCryer said…
Wahooo good choice ( go eminem ) anyway my songs also by eminem
* Language warning - could involve racism and swaring * <-- ehh who cares Heres my vid
I do have another one though, as my wolf is a jackyln hide type so heres my second vid, also by eminem - first one was W.T.P, second one is cinderella man - look at the lyrics, it shows what happened to my wolf and how he acts
2 songs?
Hey they're all by one of the BEST rappers eevr!!!!!
tongue
yeah sure!
i posted 2 because im a jakyln hide wolf, 2 songs for my 2 different attitudes
oh rite ok then
DAMN, i just found an even better song to my bad attitude! Ill show you anyway. lol, and yes it is eminem once again. this song really shows my bad side, its a very popular song 1,905,912 views! (OMG) Replace this song with cinderella man, this ones way better!
can u limit it to one song?
tht song is good
big smile
I JUST LOVE THEM ALL I JUST DO AE !!!!!!!!!
Sry anubis, i limited it to 2, but then i found this one, and ^ du mean everyones songs or mine?
i think he would mean everyone
K, coolio
urs, we all have one
il y a plus d’un an AlphaAndOmega said…
Bad reputation by Joan Jett and the blackhearts
Chelsea's song is a little dirty but it just goes with ehr. The diea of her being a dirty she wolf is a good thing. Her song is Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me and its deffiently her title. She grew up acting spoiled and a tad bitchy. Males in her pack used to find her hot which leads to the Sexy part. The Naughty comes from her father. She acted that way a lot and its from her dads side. Wrap it all together and you got Sexy naughty Bitchy Me.
Drake is a fun loving wolf who tries to hit on Chelsea every chance he gets. The song Tnoight I'm Loving You suites him for this. He actuially is a 100% describer of this song. He loves her enoguh he'd do this. So here's the song:
il y a plus d’un an kates-mate101 said…
Dignity by New politics. Pay attention to the crazy lyrics and you'll see how rebellious the character is.
never herd of them before lol
il y a plus d’un an AlphaAndOmega said…
Here's my main one

link

Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day
il y a plus d’un an metalwolf116 said…
cool
this is my wolf Daniel's song biography

the lyrics give it meaning to me
yep..cool song man ^^
il y a plus d’un an Darkwolf23 said…
song: The kill 30 seconds to mars
Because he used to date someone who was using him and he wondered what would she do if he laughed it all off in her face. and he also tried to change himself to be somone better but now he know this is the real him