Teen Titans - les jeunes titans If toi could make your own TT episode what would it be?

RobinFan360 posted on Feb 08, 2010 at 10:42PM
sorry,i know that this is already a fan pick but i will give you the choice of makeing more then one pick.

mine would either be:
Robin meets the Batman again or,
Robin takes his darn mask off.
 sorry,i know that this is already a fan pick but i will give toi the choice of makeing plus then one
last edited on Feb 08, 2010 at 10:43PM

Teen Titans - les jeunes titans 9 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Lucy64 said…
smile
why is Robin mask such a big deal?!

My dream episode would be where they had a Crossover story. like all the TT from the George Perez comic book got togather and the show crossed over with Justice Laegue.
il y a plus d’un an RobinFan360 said…
Oooo!they do that in Batman episodes.
il y a plus d’un an StarFireGirl4 said…
Ummmmmm the second one.
il y a plus d’un an funkyrach01 said…
smile
I agree with Lucy64 why his his mask such a big deal, just read the comics if u want 2 see him with no mask.

I would like a episode with Beast Boy and Raven getting together.
il y a plus d’un an Lucy64 said…
big smile
that would be my second choice, BB and Raven getting togather:)
il y a plus d’un an RobinFan360 said…
i could read the comics.but there is lots of dif versions of him w/ no mask.i want to see what THIS show has to say about it.
il y a plus d’un an deannacb98 said…
If i could make a episode i would make the teen titans battle some geekish bad guy that they totally underestimate. the bad guy captures them all then sticks them all in some kind of freakish bubble.then in the bubble they inhale some weird gas that makes them have these halusenations that all the other titans besides the one having the halusenation are killed off one by one.next one of the titans breaks out of the delutions and helps all the others out too. a lot to handle i know but i think that would make a great episode.
il y a plus d’un an anivet said…
i would make one where bb got stuck in a morph and some person finds him and tries to keep him as a pet, then the titans have to rescue him. but in exchange for b, robin must take off his mask. then they take him home and cant turn him back and ray is all sad and admits that she MAY hve feelings(because we all know she'd try to deny)for him and they continue to search for a cure(and we know they would find one soon.)and bb gets all depressed then ray has to go into his head to try to conmunicate with him to find out what happened and see's some of bb's sad old memories. oh that'd be the best episode EVER! i'm making a FF outta it! XD
il y a plus d’un an 10jwgirl said…
oh god! I gotta say I LOVE the batman idea, but they should make it awkward and put batgirl in so Robin has to choose between Starfire and Batgirl (batgirl should win<3) and have bb and raven hook up:) that's what my story is about anyways on fanfiction "After The Fall" check it out I have the same username. www.fanfiction.net