tatouages Out Of Curiousity

abcd posted on Nov 09, 2007 at 05:02AM
what does a tattoo feel like?
as in getting one
last edited on Nov 09, 2007 at 05:02AM

tatouages 9 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an DrDevience said…
Really, it all depends on where you get it. Some places like a bad itch, but if you are getting it somewhere with thin skin over a bone, like an ankle, then it hurts like bloody hell...

il y a plus d’un an DarkSarcasm said…
My tattoo is on my ankle... Everybody told me it would hurt really bad, but I think it felt like being poked repeatedly with a toothpick. Strange comparison, you might think... but if you've ever been poked with a tooth pick, you know it doesn't hurt that bad, and it seems much less threatening than a needle. lol.
il y a plus d’un an Pippi21 said…
Yeah, I got one on my foot, but it didn't really hurt that bad. I mean, it's not pleasant but it's not really painful. Afterwards it can start to hurt a little though, but nothing serious.
My lippiercing was way more painful!!
il y a plus d’un an Snerkie said…
Pippi, my sister said the same thing that her tattoo hurt less than her lip piercing and her snake tongue hurt less than the lip piercing too, lol
il y a plus d’un an stapleface said…
The one between my shoulders took 3 hours in one sitting (I can handle pain BIG TIME) but afterwards my skin felt like ground up hamburger.

While the artist was ON my spine I was sitting there clentching my teeth and swearing... but while he was on the inner parts of my shoulder blades.. it still hurt, but it felt WAY better.

It definetly depends on where you get it... the one on my collarbone only hurt in some spots.

It's the areas closest to bone where it hurts.. the more fat, the less it bugs.

I think it feels like getting repeatedly stung at about 200+ mph.
il y a plus d’un an Lady_L_1979 said…
My first tattoo took 3 and half hours, which I did in one sitting. The outline didn't bother me at all, but the color was a bit worse. It feels like a constant deep scratching sensation. But if you really want it, you will handle it.
il y a plus d’un an GabriellHunter said…
smile
I just got my first tattoo a few days ago. I got a 4" x 5" growling tiger head on my hip. I didn't think the pain was that bad until the last 45 minutes when I had to look away, grit my teeth and just pray for it to be over. Overall, the outlining was more uncomfortable for me than the color.
I'd do it again in a heartbeat!
il y a plus d’un an sugarnfeist828 said…
its like a constant burning.....but not overwhelming. If you decided to get a tattoo over a bone you will feel a vibrating sensation. I'll take outlining to color any day!!! The color they keep having to grind it in there to make sure its gonna stay....but if you want the tattoo bad enuff the pain will be minimal.
il y a plus d’un an Dark-Blood said…
never had one done..yet but I have heard it like being hit by a bunch of niddles at once