Raiponce Sign the Petition to Make Another Raiponce Movie

lucy-boyce posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 05:02AM
Okay guys, I think we can all agree that the Tangled movie was one of the best princess movies yet. I would absolutely love it if they made another so I have decided to make a petition and after I feel enough people have signed it to make a difference I am going to mail it to the Walt Disney Animation Studio with a long letter attached in hope that the message will get across. PLEASE SIGN FOR THE SAKE OF THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET GROWN UP!

Here's the link:
link

petition letter:
Another Tangled movie should be made because it is the continuity of the fairytale tradition and will uphold the importance of child-learning by exploring musical entertainment whilst still engaging children and adults alike in actively learning morals. Plus it is one of their best fairy tales yet.

Raiponce 3 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an IsaacKuo said…
I wrote a screenplay, but I have absolutely no idea what to do with it.
il y a plus d’un an lucy-boyce said…
well you can sign the petition and email it to me on lucy.454@hotmail.com and ill print it out and send it off with everything else when i get enough people to sign. make sure you information is on it so you can be credited for it if they like it.
il y a plus d’un an LisaForde2 said…
blush
Heck join the club I thought it was a brilliant movie too. But if there is a sequel[another one],I hope it will centre on Rapunzel & Eugene and Eugene becomes a king and he later finds out that his wife is expecting a baby and she somewhat gets her magical powers back. Plus I would so love if they had Maximus in love with a female horse. Dunno why but it could be fun. Just please GOD they don't fuck it up like the Shrek franchise.