Sword Art Online II SAO2 RP

TheAdventGhost posted on Apr 19, 2015 at 02:55AM
[In this RP, people will be able to use either Gun Gale Online, or they'll be able to play Alfheim Online as well. There are no incidents (As of yet anyway) and it's all for fun, so make sure you have fun in GGO or ALO]

IRL
Name:
Favorite game:
Family?:
Crush?:
Bio:

GGO
Name:
Level:
Favorite Gun (If you're not a starter, also this can refer to a gun type or a specific gun such as an UMP 45.):
Dual Wield enabled? (Note: You can only dual wield Pistols and SMGs.)

ALO
Name (It's likely the same as your GGO.):
Level:
Race:
last edited on Apr 19, 2015 at 03:03AM

Sword Art Online II 3343 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3343

il y a plus d’un an TheAdventGhost said…
IRL
Name: Kaguya Kirishima
Personality: Chilled, he sees life as a game, (Kind of like another version VR.) So he's not as serious as he should come to be
Occupation: High School student with a part time job at a coffee shop.
Favorite game: Gun Gale
Family?: He lives with his mother and sister.
Crush?: Asada Shino..
Bio: TBR

GGO
Name: Kaguma
Level: 13
Favorite Gun (If you're not a starter, also this can refer to a gun type or a specific gun such as an UMP 45.): He has a preference for Pistols due to the dual wielding.... He prefers any gun that's a desert eagle type pistol
Dual Wield enabled? (Note: You can only dual wield Pistols and SMGs.): Indeed he's enabled with it.

ALO
Name (It's likely the same as your GGO.): Yeah, same as GGO
Level: 7
Race: Sylph
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 IRL Name: Kaguya Kirishima Age: 18 Personality: Chilled, he sees life as a game, (Kind of like an
il y a plus d’un an heart-of_love said…
IRL
Name: Sora Uchiha
Personality
Favorite game: ALo
Family?: her mom and dad
Crush?: no one at the moment.
Bio: Later
Appearnce:pic

GGO
Name: Sky
Level: 12
Favorite Gun (If you're not a starter, also this can refer to a gun type or a specific gun such as an UMP 45.): a pistol, best for her dual wield
Dual Wield enabled? (Note: You can only dual wield Pistols and SMGs.) Yes and she use's it often
Appearance: wears her long blue hair in pigtails, with a lot of it still down, she wears black armor.

ALO
Name (It's likely the same as your GGO.): Sky
Level: 16
Race: Undine
Appearance: Long blue hair, Pointed ears, wear's light purple battle armor, with her rapier on her side.

IRL Name: Sora Uchiha Age: 17 Personality Occupation: favori game: ALo Family?: her mom
(Alright then, pretty cool.)
(yea..i'm gonna change the pic and put up a descripttion insted, when are we starting?)
(We can start now.)
(okay..do you wanna start or shall i?)
(I'll start it off.)
Kaguya: *In the coffee shop, he served the next customer their coffee* Here ya go....
???: Your service here is fast and convenient, I think I'll come here more often...
Kaguya: Enjoy your coffee....
(kay!)

Sora stepped into a coffee shop, it was cute with tan walls and glass tables, and the waiter's were cute as well. She made her way to a table, her favorite one in the back corner,, right in front of the window, She tucked her backpack under it and sat down, before picking up the menu.
Kaguya: *He walked to Sora* Welcome to Anteiku.... Is there anything we can start you off with today?
Sora looked up and Smiled "yea how about." she looked down at the menu "Hot Chocolate and some coffee cake,.."
Kaguya: *He'd write down her order* Alright, your order will be here as quick as we can make it possible. *He'd leave her to herself*
Sora yawned before pulling out her homework, which included her science textbook and her laptop. She was doing a research paper on the Chicken Pox's Virus.
*After a while, the order was ready*
Kaguya: *He'd serve Sora's order to her* Here you go.... Hope you enjoy, and thanks for choosing Anteiku. *He'd walk away again*
???: [Very well done job..... He's become so good at doing this.....]
Before she could thank him he walked away, she just shrugged took a sip of the hot chocolate, before going back to her paper.
Kaguya: ......
Employee: Kaguya, you can head out...... I can take the rest from here.....
Kaguya: Are you sure?
Employee: With Kensei here, we have it under control.....
Kaguya: Alright then..... *He'd go to the back and change back into his clothes and then he headed out*
Sora finished up her meal, and her homework,She paid for her meal, and left.
Kaguya: I need to make a visit before I head home...... *He headed over to an apartment* [I hope you're home Asada.....] *He knocked on the door* .... [Maybe she started early...... Either way...]
sora opened the door to the shop and walked out. "i wonder which one i should play today..." she mused.
*A girl opened the door, with black hair and glasses*
Kaguya: Asada..... I'm surprised you haven't started yet.... Anyways, here.... *He'd give her a bag*
Asada: I see you had some left over..... Thanks for this.... It's a wonderful gesture......
Kaguya: *Nods* No problem..... Anyways..... I'm gonna head home..... I'll see you in GGO later?
Asada: Certainly, I'll be waiting for you....
Kaguya: Alright, see ya.... *He'd head off*
Sora spotted two familar people. "oh, Kirito...Asuna..."
They turned around. "oh Sora." Asuna smiled
"hey." Kirito nodded.
"are you guys going to be on ALO today?" Sora asked.
Kirito shook his head. "no, i'm cheacking out a new game today."
Sora blinked. "what's the game?
"Gun Gale Online.." Kirito replied.
"oh! i play that one...i could show you around..." Sora affered.
"thanks."
Kaguya: *He'd arrive home and head straight to his room* It's time to go back in..... *He'd put the amusphere on* Here we go.... *He'd lay himself on his bed* ..... Link Start!
*He'd dive right back into GGO, back SBC Glocken, as his avatar Kaguma*
Kaguma: Alright.... I'm back again..... *He'd go near the gun store and there Sinon was waiting for him*
Sinon: Alright there you are.... So, shall we get going?
Kaguma: Yeah.... I've still got my equipment, so I'm all set.... How's your Hecate?
Sinon: Don't worry.... As long as we continue with our strategy.... We have nothing to worry about...
Sora got home and put on her goggles. "link..Start!!!"
~~~
Sky looked around and streached. it''s been a while since she was in GGO. she cheacked her weapons, and her armor, before heading off. She needed to get some things repaired so while they were being fixed she could show Kirito around.
Kaguma: Heh, we're possibly the best 2 person squadron in this game..... Your sniping skills only get better....
Sinon: The same with your dual wield.... You're able to move fast too..... Your AGI build is amazing..... Dodging bullets and moving so swiftly....
Kaguma: Hm.... That so....
*They arrived at the monster hunting location*
Kaguma: Alright.... I can't really see that far..... What do you got?
Sinon: A lot of small fry.....
Kaguma: We might have to keep moving forward..... Well, since they're able to be taken down by pistol damage..... I'd suggest you stay behind me..... Then when we get to the big guy....
Sinon: I already know the drill.
Kaguma: Alright then, let's go!
Sky met Kirito at the spawn point, and they wandered around, he won the game that no one could win, and she was thankful she was recording at that moment. They went and bought Kirito some weapons and his armor. "you said you wanted to join the bullet of bullets??"

Kirito nodded as they stopped by the shop and picked up Sky's Armor.
Kaguma: *They went down the path and made their way* Ready? *He drew a pistol and shot one of the creatures to demonstrate the easy kills* Yeah.... That's it.
SKy and Kirito went to the Bullets of Bullets sign up, and signed him up.
"how about we level you up." Sky asked,
Kirito shook his head "this is a migrated account."
"So..you kept your levels??"
Kaguma: Time to charge through..... This'll be easy....... *He and Sinon just kept shooting through with Pistols easily making it through the small fry monsters*
Sky had finaly convenced Kirito to go XP farming with her, and he did. She told him how to use his weapons, and he was knocking them down like crazy. "thanks for helping me out.." he remarked.
"it's nothing Kirito." Sky replied. "after all you helped me out a lot during SAO."
Sinon: Alright, that takes care of those guys....
Kaguma: Now we head for the big guy..... Let's go! *He began running with Sinon to get to the big guy* There's a secondary entrance that leads to the higher level..... You take that entry, I'll charge straight through.....
Sinon: Got it....... I'll meet you in there.... *She went around to the secondary route*
Kaguma: *He went straight to it, and the one door locked behind him*
*The monster let out a gigantic roar as he saw Kaguma*
Kaguma: Easy now big guy....... Wow..... Your breath is horrid..... And look at your teeth..... Ever heard of mints and floss?
(idk what to reply XD sorry)
(Why not just relax in the city.... Since it isn't exactly time for the Bullet of Bullets yet.)
Kaguma: Alright, it's about time I take care of you..... *He took out the other pistol and began shooting, but to no avail, but this was however part of his plan*
*The monster grew agitated and swiped at Kaguma*
Kaguma: *He took to the and continued to shoot it to agitate it* Come on.... *He looked up and saw Sinon* [Good..... She's in ready position] Take the shot!
Sinon: *She shot at the monster's back and it fell*
Kaguma: It's not done yet.... *He jumped up, and he put quite a bit of holes into the creature's head as it's HP dropped at an extremely fast rate and then died*
Sinon: Alright..... Done and done.....
(right )

Sky to Kirito to her favorate shops, telling him about the diffrent weapons and edable things.
"you know so much about this game.." Kirito mused as they sat down to 'eat'
"eh. not really, anyone else could tell you way more.."
Sinon: *She looked around outside to scope the area* Kaguma, I see an enemy squadron on the way.
Kaguma: How can you tell?
Sinon: Because I've seen these guys before..... They like to go around and hunt players....
Kaguma: Hm..... That won't be problematic at all.... All we have to do is knock them down a peg or 2....
Sinon: But.... That's not it...... They have a big guy with a..... Minigun....
Kaguma: Son of a..... Alright so what's the plan..... Since they are human players, they can move around much more freely..... So the shot is pretty shaky.....
Sinon: I know..... What's your grenade count?
Kaguma: I'm at 4, my maximum....
Sinon: I see, I think you should have enough.....
Kaguma: What are you thinking?
Sinon: Remember, he may be able to carry the minigun..... But..... His movement's restricted..... So my shot will be easier on him.....
Kaguma: So what? What does this..... *He began to visualize the plan* I see.....
Sinon: I'll draw their fire so you can reach cover..... Once you reach cover, give me the signal for when you're going to throw...
Kaguma: Hear ya loud and clear ma'am.
Kirito rolled his eyes. "yea but i dont know anyone else."
Sky giggled as two guys walked over to them.
"hey Ladies."
Sky looked at Kirito and burst out laughing as he sweat dropped.
"sorry to break it to you..but 'she' is a he." Sky pointed at Kirito.
*Sinon began shooting to draw the fire of the enemy squadron*
Kaguma: *He waited a bit, when he found his opportunity, he ran for it and slid into a cover spot* Good, I'm still non-existent.... *He looked up, he then gave a signal as he threw the plasma grenade into the air*
Sinon: *She moved her aim to the grenade which blew up the guy the the minigun and some of the smaller guys as well*
Kaguma: Now! *He jumped from the the top of the cover spot and rained down bullets on the last guys that were there* Hm.... Done.....
*Sinon came down to him*
Sinon: That was amazing,
Kaguma: Well, I don't deserve all of the credit.... You were pretty amazing as well.... Anyways..... Let's head back....
Sinon: Alright,
*They began walking and making their way back to the city*
The guys had walked away from broken ego's, and Sky laughed at them, Kirito hid his face in his hands. "it wasnt that bad Kirito." Sky breathed,
"your not the one being mistaken for a girl..." Kirito replied.
"well that's cause i AM a girl."
Kaguma: *They continued walking passing by Sky and Kirito* That's got to be the 3rd enemy squadron we've taken down this week...
Sinon: Well, the more the better, it'll prepare us and sharpen our strategies....
Kaguma: Good point....
After a few minutes Kirito logged out, leaving Sky to go and do some more XP grinding.
Kaguma: Hey, since the Bullet of Bullets tournament is quite some time..... You wanna go on ALO tomorrow?
Sinon: I don't know....
Kaguma: Listen..... I understand you want to train for B.O.B, but the thing is..... We all need a break every once and a while ya know.....
Sinon: You do make a point.....
Kaguma: Besides, if you stress, you won't be as ready.... You'll need a calm mind during the tournament.
Sky sighed as she made her way to her house. "now i know why i like ALO way better then GGO...there' more stuff to do...and i have friends.." she tripped over a rope she didnt notice and it wraped around her foot, yanking her up into the air. She pulled out her gun and looked around, before shooting as people jumped out of hiding spots and started shooting.
Kaguma: Besides..... While this is my favorite game...... The only reason is because it's different..... But..... I've learned ALO is a bit more...... Races, more abilities..... More dungeons, more monsters.....
Sinon: I understand what you mean.... Alright fine...... I'll be on ALO tomorrow....
Kaguma: Heh, sweet...
After a few moments of upside down fighting, Sky shot the rope holding her and she droped, hitting the ground with a soft thud.
Sinon: Besides..... Now that we've done this for a while, I think we're pretty much ready anyway....
Kaguma: You're right.... Alright, it's about time we log out for today.....
Sinon: *She'd nod and would log out with Kaguma*
Sky went home and logged out.
~~~~~~~~~
Sora sat up and streached letting out a huge yawn before she got up and went into the kitchen to make herself a meal.
Kaguya: *He took off the amusphere* Hm... Asada Shino, the best sniper in GGO..... Sinon...... Amazing...
"hm... " Sora stared int othe fridge before grabbing a bottle of water and going to her room.
Touka: Kaguya, come on and get your dinner..... It's gonna get cold..... I know you can't still be playing..... You have to get off eventually.....
Kaguya: Yeah...... I'm coming.....
She droped onto her bed and looked at the pictureframe on her bedside table. "mom..dad...were are you right now..." Her parents have been away on a buinsess trip for a while, she hasent talked to them for a few weeks be she still got phone calls from her mom every day..but she never answered then.
Kaguya: *He headed to the dinner table and had some dinner*
"do-do-do dooo." Sora hummed drinking her water.