Sword Art Online fans Is there anything ou anyone toi didnt like about the Sword Art Online anime?

Lock-Ness_Mon posted on Apr 02, 2014 at 07:20PM
All of this is my opinion, so there's no reason to take offense to it.

I started watching the engish dubbed anime, and I don't really like Asuna's character development. One minute she's hiding behind a cloak and the next she's second in command and not holding back. Also at the start she seemed like a really strong character but it seems as the story goes on she begins to depend on Kirito a lot emotionally. (Probably just because she likes/loves him and she's opening up more). And her tsundere-ness (yes, tsundere-ness) gets annoying sometimes. Then (in episode 10 I think..?) I was really lost when she started getting undressed. It was like one second Kirito almost died and then they're at her house and she's in her underwear. And I think they had sex after that? (I'm pretty slow at times so i dont know if it happened that way haha) Either way I'm enjoying it and other than that Asuna is a pretty good character. Does anyone know where I can find the light novel online for free?

Also I ship KiritoxLiz. \(^-^)/
Haters gonna hate. Potatoes gonna potate.
So does anyone else have anything to add?

Sword Art Online fans No réponses