Supernatural writting contest,-deadline August 10

debie24 posted on Jul 06, 2011 at 11:46AM
topic is sam winchester your story must be at least 30 words or more to quilify,most original story will be chosen as winner!thanks and have fun!
 topic is sam winchester your story must be at least 30 words ou plus to quilify,most original story w

Supernatural 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an deans-girl67 said…
smirk
Sam Eats A Cheeseburger (For Dean!!)

"One bite, Sammy. You know you wanna eat it. Do it for me, please? I can't go to Hell without seeing you do it." Dean said. Sam looked at the greasy, fattening, and calorie-loaded sandwich. He always watched what he ate, because he didn't want to die of a clogged atery of someting preventable like that. " No, Dean! It's disgusting! I don't know how you eat that crap, but I refuse to kill myself by eating that!" Sam exclaimed, annoyed. Dean put on his famous pouty face. Sam tried to look strong, but he just couldn't say no to that face, just as Dean couldn't say no to Sam's. Besides, Sam was trying to make Dean's last year on Earth worth it. Sam reluctantly picked up the cheeseburger and took a bite. He swallowed hard and gagged. A gigantic smile lit up Dean's face. "You have come to realize what REAL food tastes like! Bravo!" Dean said, laughing. Sam scowled. The grease was making him sick. "Dean, next time you make me try something, I'm gonna throttle you!" Sam said, slightly giggling, as well.
il y a plus d’un an debie24 said…
very cute!
angelic
THX!! I wasn't sure if it was any good, but... I guess it was ok! I wrote another 1 for the october 18 deadline, that one was really bad
il y a plus d’un an samgirl07 said…
smile
I had to repost my story in the article section. It told me it was deleted. I don't know what happened. I don't know if it was too long or what. Sorry. Anyway, it's under 'Sotto Voce'.
kiss
ok thanks for entening!
today is judgement day! im ready to dominate! good luck to every1!!!
props were given to both entries thanks ladies!!!