Super Junior Suju is slowly breaking? yes ou no?

donghaeleeteuk posted on Jan 28, 2010 at 05:12AM
Kibum has not participated in suju activities for about 8 months. Hankyung wants his contract terminated with SM. Kangin was fined for his hit and run. Super Show 2 in Beijing, Kangin, Kibum, and Hankyung were missing. I don't know about you guys but to me, suju seems as if its slowly dying out. Kibum is invisible and Hankyung wants to leave while Kangin is becoming the bad guy? This is too much for Leeteuk oppa who always worries and cares for Super Junior. Do oppas dont care about suju anymore? I want 13 forever.
SUJU FIGHTING!!! i hope you get through this.

Super Junior 32 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an dorz_06 said…
crying
..maybe yes and maybe no!! what ever the out come is i'll still support them!! but i want them to break it slowly!! so that it will not too harsh for us to accept the reality if rhey broke up!! ryt!!?
il y a plus d’un an donghaeleeteuk said…
whats more shocking to me is the fact that kibum himself said that he might not take part in suju's fourth album? that seems as if he is not part of suju at all.
il y a plus d’un an anti_suju said…
mischievous
suju will breaK UP!! YESSSSSSSSSSS WHAT A GREat news!! har2x.. i love it!! crazy for both of you to act as if u do care!! har2x i wish for them to broke crazy Hankyung!! thanks he left suju as for KIm Ki Bum farewell SUPER JUNIOR HAR2X!! THAT'S BETTER SUCCESS FOR SNSD'S HAR2X i can't hardly breath for too much happiness... at last i found this site.. har2x thats more i like it!! i've been searching this site for almost 2 weeks now that i found it I'll never let it go har2x!!
you are so mean. Suju is so cute and funny; you will know if u watch their shows.
il y a plus d’un an anti_suju said…
big smile
ewwwwwwwwwwww... I DON'T LIKE GAYS UR CRAZY TO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE CUTE AND FUNNY SUPER JUNIOR IS THE WORSEST BAND IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE...
il y a plus d’un an vuochny said…
sad
i hope they will not break up.......hope god will take care of them
il y a plus d’un an ffrhyme39 said…
big smile
Its a possibility really...But I still believe in Suju!ID ever they broke up,I will still remember them as a great band!Super Junior,hwaiting!
il y a plus d’un an hun51 said…
no, super junior forever. be strong guys. many people still love and support suju.
il y a plus d’un an mj18 said…
smile
i guess not.. if they really care for each other and able to appreciate all the ups and downs they had been for the past years. it will not definitely happen.. i hope not.. i really like them so much!! Even thought i cant really understand their songs but i really luv it..gogogogo!! i will support u foreverlink
il y a plus d’un an han-je-ah said…
angry
actually ki bum is sick.he told that in epop last week.kangin always like that ma...drunking...to anti suju,u like snsd but i hate snsd...same ma...1-1.i love suju very much.n u know what u too have too hate snsd cause jessica wanna marry donghae...buek!!!
il y a plus d’un an sunglynn said…
tongue
to.anti suju........... really!? are u sure?do u have any proof!? god your freak! u hate our superjunior,coz u know that superjunior is better than snsd! ryt guys?
il y a plus d’un an sunglynn said…
kiss
your really really crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!how pity are you! anti-suju,be careful for what you are saying,,there's a possibilities that snsd wud be the one to loose their fame! ahuh,, be careful freak,,karma strikes you back! SUPERJUNIOR YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!luvlots!
il y a plus d’un an suju13prince said…
tongue
anti_suju u are realy realy bad...hate u,for ur information,me is a anti fans of snsd,they so bad and act like they so cute
il y a plus d’un an suju13prince said…
angelic
even if suju is gay ADE AKU KISAH,do u understand what i say?i dont think so cause u not from planet earth,u came from nothing,nowhere HAR2X......SUJU WILL NOT BREAKOUT...SUJU ALWAYS 13..
SUPER JUNIOR MEN I AND E.L.F LOVE...HWAITING
il y a plus d’un an sonria28 said…
smile
think the rest will still be there.. though i would prefer the 13 tgt. :).
il y a plus d’un an Mimoiiki143suju said…
heart
ACTUALL ELF BELIEVES IN 13ELIEVE AND THEY WILL NOT BREAK UP IF WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THEM SO LET'S!!
il y a plus d’un an yebum said…
heart
even hankyung or kibum leave suju,suju is still 13,only 13 and forever 13.no one can replace them.hankyung and kibum hwaiting.
sad
i heard that kibum and kangin and hankyung might not be participating in the fourth album
il y a plus d’un an Ayakane said…
\donghaeleeteuk\ Yeah, its true. That's so sad. Have you watch their teaser? They look like so sad. Regardless,let's support them :)
il y a plus d’un an kimbora said…
laugh
for those who dont like suju..
just shut your mouth up la~~
who cares you like them or not..
and its really funny you know~
bcoz you hate them so much but still you waste
your time searching for this site~~
haha so funny~~lame..

il y a plus d’un an therrissh said…
angry
if the haters HATE suju, why do they still press the letters S,U,P,E,R,J,U,N,I,O,R in the keyboard??
if you hate them, don't fight with other SUJU fans..
il y a plus d’un an Mowei_la said…
yeah i know..this kinda sucks..i want the whole sj together forever..but i guess there are some internal issues between the members and SM..but i hope they can get the problems over with quickly and come back..cause i really miss them..a lot..
il y a plus d’un an AlyStreetDancer said…
sad
kibum was really busy with his acting career so he maybe not taking part at suju 4th album.it's broke my heart actually to see all the problems came up especially kang in and hankyung case.
meh
i saw the teaser and it was so sad to see only 10 :( but love their new songs
il y a plus d’un an 29111995 said…
crying
I don't know about you guys, but my heart always skipped a beat as if to explode, when I hear if Hankyung already released solo mandarin album. Kangin will go to the army this october, and Kibum always busy with his acting career. 'Is Super Junior will really break up?' That was what I thought. Even until now. But ALWAYS 13ELIEVE IN SUPER JUNIOR, right?
il y a plus d’un an i_LOVE_suju said…
crying
The Super Junior Army Enlistment has been released... D;
y does SM have to do this to us?
Enlistment Years (by members)
Kangin: 2010-2012
Leeteuk, Heechul: 2011-2013
Yesung: 2012-2014
Shindong: 2013-2015
Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon: 2014-2016
Ryeowook, Kibum: 2015-2017
Kyuhyun: 2016-2018

Members Count (by years) (just take it that Kibum is not away cause of acting)
2010: Missing Kangin, 11 Members left
2011: Missing Kangin, Leeteuk, Heechul, 9 Members left
2012: Missing Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, 9 Members left
2013: Missing Yesung, Shindong, 10 Members left
2014: Missing Shindong, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, 7 Members left
2015: Missing Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, 6 Members left
2016: Missing Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun, 9 Members left
2017: Missing Kyuhyun, 11 Members left
2018: FULL TEAM!!

That means 8 more years till we’ll see SJ together as a whole again T__T Kangin’s enlistment this year is understandable, but then can’t they just choose 2 years and enlist all the other members together at the same time? It’s not as though they have an age limit of when you go in. If Boom can enlist at the age of 27, I don’t see how the older members can’t wait till then and enlist together with the younger ones. The way they’re doing it, there will definitely be a few years where no albums will be released at all, for various reasons. And at the end of 8 years, who knows how many ELFs will there still be left? How many fans will wait 8 years for a group to be together again??
right now we need to 13elieve in and support SUPER JUNIOR!
il y a plus d’un an Gazerocklife said…
worried
It's sad...but the others said they'll stay as a Super Junior. And Kibum will hopefully come back after he works on acting projects...
il y a plus d’un an pandargirl7 said…
NO.SUJU will never break either slowly or quickly.
DO U KNOW !
I LOVE SUJU 13 MEMBERS .
il y a plus d’un an 13elieve said…
The members said that through marriage and military they would stick together (that was after Han Geng left), Ki Bum is still techniqually in Suju as well and so is Kang In. So, really only Han Geng left, it makes sense to because he probably seemed uncomfortable in the group since he isn't Korean but Chinese, and he couldn't speak it that well....So we shouldn't think negitively about Suju right now.
il y a plus d’un an meheartsSUJU said…
smile
ROMOURS told me the same . but i believe the SUJU will forever be 13! SUJU HWAITING!
crying
But if it really happens . i cry day and night . cant bear to see them apart :(
always! ALWAYS! 13ELIEVE IN SUPERJUNIOR!!!!! we cant be ao negative . We have got to trust them , after all , we LOVE THEM SO MUCH!