Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23551-23600 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs lightly* It might be a while but we'll see. -Scorchgaze

*drops it in front of him* Here you go papa! -Ivorykit

*lays with him* -Treetail

I'm sure it's just because she's concerned about him after the attack. -Darkmist
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
•shrugs• or it might not. •says leaning against him•
Tigerfang

•purrs• Thanks my strong little warrior! •says before taking a bite and pushes it to him•
Flintstripe

•looks up at Treetail• are you going to eat some? •says pushing it to him•
Flamekit

Yea yea I know...but she seemed I don’t know to concerned..I know I shouldn’t be thinking like this but I am..
Tanglepaw
We'll just have to see. *grooms his shoulders* -Scorchgaze

*eats some, his tail flicking happily* I'm gonna be strong like you one day, papa. -Ivorykit

Of course. I was just letting you have first dibs. *eats with him* -Treetail

It's all right, Tanglepaw. Just remember, however things work out between you two, it won't be the end of the world. -Darkmist
Mhmm I guess so. •says his ears peeking up hearing rushed paw steps• you hear that?
Tigerfang

Oh I know you will. •purrs• Strong just like your grandpa and us!
Flintstirpe

•purrs nuzzling his leg and continues to eat•
Flamekit

I know pa..•says smiling a bit• no matter what she will be my best friend.
Tanglepaw
*hurries in after Mistybreeze who rushed right to the medicine cat den**stops and pads over to his father* Please tell me Redshadow and Foxpaw are here and okay. -Wrenflight

They're here. Foxpaw's leg isn't doing so well but we don't know his full condition as of yet. But his leg is wrapped and he's resting. -Scorchgaze

*eats a bit more then snuggles against him* -Ivorykit

*eats his share then grooms Flamekit* -Treetail

That's right. -Darkmist
•grumbles seeing Strongbreeze and Mistybreeze come into camp his cuddly mood being replaced on a more on edge mood•
Tigerfang

•looks up seeing his brother and gets to his paws quickly• Wrenflight!
Flintstripe

•looks up from his meal seeing who Flintstripe was talking to•
Flamekit

•shifts uncontrollably in his sleep moving his paws around Bloodpaw and gripping her tightly•
Foxpaw

•sees the rest of he patrol come into camp• Looks like we have more visitors.
Tanglepaw
Flintstripe! *hurries over to him* It feels like an eternity since I last saw you. -Wrenflight

Don't be so ridged. *licks his head* -Scorchgaze

*licks his face comfortingly* -Bloodpaw

They got here sooner than I was expecting. -Darkmist
*purrs* Its been awhile you know. *touching heads with him* How is everyone?
Flitnstripe

*huffs* Well its seems liek they are bringing everyone i dont like back. *looks at him*
Tigerfang

*relaxes a bit and lets out a sigh snuggling closer to her as he sleeps*
Foxpaw

*looks at him* Did you think they wouldnt be here so soon? And should we just be letting them walk into camp?
Tanglepaw
They're doing well. Walk with me, I have to check on Foxpaw. -Wrenflight

It's just an unfortunate circumstance. It'll pass and they'll be gone again. -Scorchgaze

*continues to groom his fur while he sleeps* -Bloodpaw

I just thought it might take a bit longer. But Wrenflight seems to be on top of things. Of course they can come in though. Slip or not they're still part of our clan. -Darkmist
Ah okay. •says following him• It’s a bit crowded in there at the moment Redshadow is in there same with Bloodpaw and now Mistybreeze.
Flintstirpe

Better be. •sighs getting to his paws• I’m gunna go to the warriors den to rest meet me there when you are done with all of this?
Tigerfang

•licks his lips finishing the meal and scampers off to follow Wrenflight and Flintstripe
Flamekit

Must mean he is good at his job..and I guess so but if we are all the same clan why do we have our own territory’s and camp?
Tanglepaw
I'll just poke my head in so I don't disturb him. So how're you, Flint? -Wrenflight

Of course. *licks his neck* -Scorchgaze

It's just to help us survive the leaf-bare. So we don't over hunt the territory. -Darkmist
Doing good bit lonely here but the kits are keeping me on my toes.
Flintstripe

*stalks after them chasing Wrenflights tail*
Flamekit

*nods and turns heading towards the den*
Tigerfang

*nods his head and yawns a bit stil lwathcing the den for Bloodpaw to come out*
Tanglepaw
*purrs* I'm not surprised. Kits raised by you and Treetail? Bound to be trouble. *teases* -Wrenflight

Why don't you get some sleep, Tanglepaw. -Darkmist

*gently washes away remaining blood from Foxpaw's pelt* -Bloodpaw
Oh haha. •laughs• if anything I think they are well behaved.
Flintstripe

•finally manages to hook Wrenflight tail and squeaks successfully•
Flamekit

•looked a bit hesitant and nods• okay pa I’ll talk to you tommrow..•says before heading to be apprentoce den•
Tanglepaw
*purrs at the kit* Uh huh suuure. *peers into the medicine cat den* Before sitting down outside* Well it looks like he's resting so I'll leave him me. As long as they're okay. -Wrenflight
*sids down besides him* Are you all staying the night here? *says curisouly and looks down at Flamekit amused before grabbing him and pulling him clsoe*
Flintstripe

*squeaks trying to reach out at Wrenflight to grab his tail*
Flamekit
*waves his tail in front of him within his reach* I'll need to head back to report to Ivyfrost, but Foxpaw will probably need to stay here. I doubt Mistybreeze and Redshadow will want to leave him here alone. -Wrenflight
*sighs and nods* Understandable i guess...Wish you could stay longer. *says watching Flamekit amused* Father really misses all of you..Also do you think its wise for both Mistybreeze and Redshadow to stay here with you know who around? *says wearily*
Flintstripe

*chases his tail franticlly trying his best to catch it purring as he does and looks up with it in his mouth* I got it!
Flamekit
I doubt I could convince either of them to leave. Besides, you'd think for once in his life you know who wouldn't cause any trouble. *purrs at Flamekit* Well done. -Wrenflight
•snorts• Now that is asking for to much and you know it. •says before purring watching the two interact•
Flintstripe

•purrs sitting up proudly• Uncle wrenflightvdid you come back to stay with us?
Flamekit
No Flamekit, I just came to check on Foxpaw. But I can stay for a little while longer. -Wrenflight
•purrs happily• Great! Can you tell me about the other camp? Is it big!?
Flamekit

•rolls his eyes at the lit amused• you know it’s almost bed time little one.
Flintstripe

Ah come on he can stay up a little bit later right? -Wrenflight
•huffs and sighs• Fine Fine he can stay up but I’m going back to Treetail and Ivorykit so you send Flamekit back to me when you two are done okay? •says nuzzling the kit then starts to pad back•
Flintstirpe

•purrs and looks up at Wrenflight excitedly•
Flamekit
*sits with him* The new camp is about the same size as this one. It feels bigger though because it's out in the open forest and not in a cave. -Wrenflight
*tilts his head* Is there alot of room to play aswell? and its in the open forest!?
Flamekit

*pads over to Treetail* Wren is going to bring Flamekit back over to us before he leaves he said. *says casting one more look towards his brother and kit*
Flintstripe
It's in a bit of a hollow in a more dense area of the forest so it's more protected, but it's still in the forest. -Wrenflight

All right. *licks his head* Are you sad he's not staying longer? -Treetail
Oooh! *says still curious and yawns tiredly* I wish i could go over there like the other kits..
Flamekit

*nods* Yea a little bit but he has responsabliltys...*says watching them for and bit and leans again Treetail*
Flintstripe
Well we all may come back at some point. Who knows. Come on, *nudges him gently* let's get you to bed. -Wrenflight

*nuzzles him* I'm sure they'll all come back. -Treetail
Oh okay..•says and slowly makes his way back towards his parents•
Flamekit

•nods and purrs as they come over• someone looks tired. •says and looks up at his brother• Well guess I’ll see you later?
Flintstripe
*nods* I'll be checking back in on Foxpaw probably pretty regularly so I'll see you soon. -Wrenflight
*smiles noding his head* Sounds good im sure Scorchgaze would be glad to see you more often as well. *purrs nudging Flamekit towards the nursery* Well you be careful on your way back okay?
Flintstripe

*sits near the entrance of the camp waiting for Wrenflight*
Strongbreeze
We will. Take care you guys. *motions for Strongbreeze to follow him back* -Wrenflight
*nods and heads off to the den to sleep*
Flitnstripe

*yawns awake with a loud yawn*
Tigerfang

*yawns tiredly into his brothers ear*
Flamekit

*blinks awake slowly with a wince from the pain in his leg*
Foxpaw
*grumbles tiredly* -Ivorykit

Hey. You okay? -Redshadow

*Sleeps soundly still in the nest* -Scorchgaze
*paws at his brother* Ivorykit wake up...*says with another yawn*
Flamekit

*looks up and over at him* Uh yea...just sore i guess. *lays his head back down*
Foxpaw

*pads out of the apprentice and looks around with a stretch*
Tanglepaw

*Looks down at Scorchgaze and nuzzles his cheek* Wakey wakey deputy.
Tigerfang
Whyyyyy. -Ivorykit

Do you need more herbs? -Redshadow

*sleeps next to Foxpaw* -Bloodpaw

*stretches and opens his eyes sleepily* You're up before me. Since when does that happen? *purrs lightly in amusement* -Scorchgaze
Cause i wanna play. *says with a huff* And you are the only who can play with me.
Flamekit

*nods* Yeah if you can get any please..*shifts a bit noticing Bloodpaw*
Foxpaw

*gives him an amused look* Oh shush you. Just be glad to share a nest with me.
TIgerfang
Okay. *yawns as he sits up* What should we play? -Ivorykit

Merryberry left extra here in case you needed them. *nudges some to him before glancing at Bloodpaw* She stayed awake watching you almost until dawn. -Redshadow

I'm very glad. *wraps a paw around him* -Scorchgaze
We could play moss ball again like Scorchgaze showed us yesterday!
Flamekit

*takes a small mouth full and lets out a small purr* She is my best friend after all.
Foxpaw

*pokes around looking for Bloodpaw*
Tanglepaw

*nips at his neck and sits up* No cuddles for you deputy
TIgerfang
Okay we can do that. -Ivorykit

Well you've got a good friend there. -Redshadow

And why not? -Scorchgaze
Because you have to get patrols set up yu lay lump of fur. •laughs and licks his nose•
Tigerfang

Yea I do..hey could you get us something to eat?
Foxpaw

Come on let’s get a moss ball! •hurries our of the nest•
Flamekit
*follows after him* When do you think uncle Wrenflight will come back to visit? -Ivorykit

Sure. *gets up and heads to the fresh kill pile* -Redshadow

*Huffs* Okay okay. Can I at least get a kiss? -Scorchgaze
•shrugs• I don’t know but I hope soon.
Flamekit

•sighs as he leaves and looks at Bloodpaw watching her sleep•
Foxpaw

Mhmm I think a lick to the nose is close enough you know. •grins at him•
Tigerfang
Did he leave last night? -Ivorykit

*blinks slowly and yawns* -Bloodpaw

You're such a troublemaker. *sits up and kisses him* -Scorchgaze
*nods* I htink so i went to sleep but he walked me pack to papa.
Flamekit

*yawns tiredly waking up and goes to nuzzles the kits before noticing they are gone* Kits?
Flintstripe

*smiles lightly at her as she wakes up* Morning Bloodpaw.
Foxpaw

*purrs and holds it for a moment before moving away and out of the den* Come on deputy.
Tigerfang
*grabs the moss ball* Okay, ready? -Ivorykit

Morning. How did you sleep? -Bloodpaw

I'm going. *heads out and peers around the camp* Looks like the dawn patrol brought back a good amount of prey. The pile seems full. -Scorchgaze
•crouches down and nods• Ready!
Flamekit

The best I could. •says starting to groom her fur•
Foxpaw

•waits for him and narrows his eyes spotting Redshadow•
Tigerfang
Where's your goal? -Ivorykit

Are you still in a lot of pain? -Bloodpaw

*grabs and squirrel and heads back to the medicine cat den* -Redshadow

Don't start already. -Scorchgaze
•looks around• Uhh i don’t know..where should it be? And here is yours?
Flamekit

•nods•. A bit...it’s not to bad right now I just took some herbs..•says seeing Redshadow• Thanks Redshadow,
Foxpaw

I’m not doing anythng I’m just watching •says giving Scorchgaze a look• plus he isn’t even suppose to be here just saying.
Tigerfang

•gets up so he doesn’t disturb Treetail and pads out spirit the kits and sighs in relief•
Flintstripe