Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21951-22000 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
*shakes her head, smiling brightly at his praise* I wouldn't let anyone else take the credit. You've given me the training I've always wanted. -Bloodpaw

Hey at least it's kept him off your tail. -Redshadow

That wouldn't surprise me either. *huffs* I guess I'll just have to hope for a miracle. -Sweetbriar

*purrs at her kits* Always. -Hushpool

A shrew! -Pantherkit

*frowns but nods in understanding* I get it. It'll feel empty without you around the new camp. -Wrenflight

*sits down and continues to dangle his tail around* -Treetail

*perks slightly and nods at the mention of his brother* -Blackkit
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
*flicks her with his tail* "Well, I'm pleased you think so. Alright, stop here." *turns to face her* "Show me your crouch." ~ Falconstar (about how long have she and Thunder been in training?)

"Well, I think you've helped to keep him off of my tail as well," *purrs* ~ Mistybreeze

"Maybe you'll get one," *says hopefully* "I mean, who knows? Just because he's figured your plan out doesn't mean it won't work." ~ Berryfrost

*smiles at him* "C'mon then. Let's go!" *leads the way towards the Medicine Cat Den* "Frecklenose!" *calls* ~ Pebblekit

"Tanglepaw... really?" *looks over at the tom* "You think he's attractive, smart and funny?" ~ Amberpaw

*smiles* "Yeaahhhh." ~ Mousepaw

*huffs* "I keep forgetting that you have to run everything past your mate now. In my mind, you can do do whatever you want whenever you want." ~ Shiverwind
last edited il y a plus d’un an
I'd say only about a moon give or take.

*nods and drops into her crouch, keeping her tail slightly off the ground and her weight balanced* -Bloodpaw

I would certainly hope so. *nuzzles her neck* It took him long enough to learn who you belong to. -Redshadow

We'll have to wait and see. *sits up with a huff* Well look on the bright side, you and Strongbreeze know exactly what you're doing. *smiles at them* And I've got my two best friends going with me. -Sweetbriar

*keeps a gentle tail wrapped around Swampkit* What are you doing in here, little ones? -Frecklenose

I wanted to check on Swampkit...-Blackkit

Since we've got all this other drama going on and coming up I don't think we need kits dying of sickness XD
*pads in a circle around her, analyzing her form* "Spread your paws a little further apart. It'll help keep yur weight balanced as you creep forward." ~ Falconstar

"Mhm." *licks his cheek* "Well, at least he's not a problem anymore. So," *grins* "should we go interpret their sweet nothings and inform Scorchgaze that we plan on leaving?" ~ Mistybreeze

*shoves her playfully* "True. And at least we'll all be so busy readying the camp that you won't even have time to miss Falconstar!" ~ Berryfrost

*pokes his head into the den* "We wanna see how he's doing!" ~ Pebblekit

I mean, there's still a ton of kits xD Also, I found Smart on Devientart and messaged her and told her about the split, so hopefully she'll get it and be back soon!
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
Yea we want a shrew! •says besides Pantherkit•
Buckkit

•nods and sighs• Seems like me and Merry are the only ones staying...•says with a tint of regret•
Flintstripe

•does a half asses crouch and jumps on his tail pinning it down with both his paws •
Flamekit

•hears Blackkita voice and perks his ears•
Swampkit

Yea can we see Swampkit?
Driftkit

•sees the other apprentices looking over at him and gets to his paws before slowly heading over to them•
Tanglepaw

You seriously think he is attractive and smart!? •says quietly before he got there•
Foxpaw

•purrs• Hey we will do our best to make sure you have a great time!
Strongbreeze

I mean I still have some freedom you know. •laughs• but don’t worry I’m sure if I ask to go for a reason like setting up the nursery so we can go faster she will allow me.
Sunheart
"Well, you better. We're best friends, remember?" ~ Shiverwind
*adjusts her paws as he instructed* -Bloodpaw

Such a troublemaker. *laughs and nudges her* Get going since you're so excited. -Redshadow

I certainly hope so. *seems more than a little unsure about the not missing Falconstar part, but pushes the thought aside* so what should we do in the mean time? -Sweetbriar

*rests his tail on his shoulder* Frecklenose isn't staying? -Wrenflight

Nice catch little warrior. *purrs at him* -Treetail

Shrew it is then. *pads over to the fresh kill pile and digs through the small assortment to find a shrew**brings one back and sets it down* -Hushpool

Thank you Mama! -Pantherkit

*nods* Just make sure you give him some space. He still isn't feeling well. -Frecklenose

*stops a bit away from the nest* Swampkit? -Blackkit
•pads over and sits down next to Amberpaw and Mousepaw• Hey why were you all giving me funny looks?
Tanglepaw

Don’t worry I know! •laughs• but hey I’m just excited about this whole thing just like you.
Sunheart

•purrs seeing him• Hi Blackkit! •says tiredly and leans up against his mother•
Swampkit

•examines him from a safe distance• Now What Pebblekit we didn’t think this far ahead.
Driftkit

•purrs setting down with his sister•
Buckkit

•was starting to get teary eyed and shakes his head• No...everyone is going even Freckle..
Flintstripe

•purrs at his mate and moves over to her and away from Featherwing
Skyheart

•rolls his eyes amused and looks back at Featherwing• Did you get everything settled?
Crowtail

•looks up at him with bright eyes happily before biting his tail•
Flamekit
"Good. Now try stalking forward." ~ Falconstar

*pads towards Scorchgaze and Tigerfang* *dips her head at Scorchgaze* "Hello, Scorchgaze. Mind if I interrupt you two?" ~ Mistybreeze

"We could offer to go scope out the new camp," *suggests* ~ Berryfrost

*stands beside Black-kit* "Hey Swampkit! Do you feel better today?" ~ Pebblekit

"Uhhhhh we weren't talking about you. We were... talking about Bloodpaw?" *lies* ~ Mousepaw

*smiles and nods* "Yep! We were talking about how Foxpaw has a huge crush on her." ~ Amberpaw

*nudges him playfully* "Well, good. This whole adventure wouldn't be nearly as fun without you." ~ Shiverwind
Oh yea we should totally do that I mean we already went to he old territory once to scout out a spot for the gathering remember?
Strongbreeze

•twitches his ears as they pad over and nods staying silent•
Tigerfang

•nods• I think so my tummy doesn’t hurt as much..
Swampkit

•raises an eye when they say that• Oh Really now?
Tanglepaw

•glares at Amberpaw before cuffing her gently• Seriously?
Foxpaw

•licks his own paw and draws it over his ear• Well anyways did all of you decide on if yo I are going to the new camp or not? •says looking at Amberpaw then resting his gaze on Mousepaw•
Tanglepaw

•nods• If you want to come with me to see Frecklenose we can ask her if I can go a littler earlier with all of you.
Sunheart
"Would Falconstar let us though?" ~ Berryfrost

"Redshadow and I plan on leaving for the new camp." ~ Mistybreeze

*glares at Foxpaw when he cuffs her* ~ Amberpaw

*smiles and nods* "Mhm! Foxpaw and Amberpaw are leaving, but I'm staying." ~ Mousepaw

*raises an eyebrow* "I would, but are you sure that's such a good idea? Frecklenose kinda, you know, hates me." ~ Shiverwind
*lets out a small snort* Would assume so. *says to himself*
Tigerfang

*shrugs* Doesnt hurt to ask or try atleat. *purrs comfidently*
Strongbreeze

*glares back at her and blinks surprised that Mousepaw just made up her mind* You are really staying Mousepaw?
Foxpaw

*sighs in releif* Well thats good knew i thought Dapplepaw, Bloodpaw and i were going to be the only apprentices left. *purrs* Glad to know that you are staying here with us Mousepaw. *nudges her gently* But arent you going to miss your siblings? *looks at the other two*
Tanglepaw

Shiverwind she doesnt hate you...she just doesnt trust you and maybe this is the first step towards that..
Sunheart
*shoots Tigerfang a sharp look* "Something to say, Tigerfang?" ~ Mistybreeze

*looks at Sweetbriar* "You game?" ~ Berryfrost

*looks at Amberpaw and Foxpaw* "Yes, I'm staying. I'll miss you two, but it was never really a question for me: this is home, and I can't imagine living anywhere else." *looks back at Tanglepaw and smiles* "Of course I'll miss them. But this is their decision to leave, and mine to stay." ~ Mousepaw

*doesn't look convinced* "If you say so... it's worth a shot, anyway." ~ Shiverwind
Did i say anything? *says givving her the same sharp look*
Tigerfang

*nods a bit and sighs before licking her head* You were always the reasonable one out of all of us you know and i want nothing but the best for you. *looks at Amberpaw* Guess its just me and you huh?
Foxpaw

Dont worry guys i will make sure nothing happens to her! I mean im going to be the only tom left in the apprentice den but i'll do my best. *nudges Mousepaw spotting their Vole they were all sharing and his stomatch rumbles and looks at them embarrassed* Sorry a bit hungry still. *laughs*
Strongbreeze

Oh dont be such a worry bug if you never try you will never overcome it. *looks at her gently* Plus you can see the kits.
Sunheart
*slowly moves herself forward, moving slightly across the forest floor* -Bloodpaw

*rolls his eyes and wraps his tail tightly around Tigerfang's muzzle* Falconstar and I assumed you would. You'll be valued assests of the new camp. -Scorchgaze

Sounds like a good time to me! -Sweetbriar

Are you sure you don't want to come, Flint? -Wrenflight

Well they still don't know if they want to go or not. -Featherwing

*digs in happily* -Pantherkit

We'll make sure you get better soon ok? -Blackkit
*nods* I cant just leave dad and Merry alone here you know...*looks at him* Im not going to try and change your mind so its okay if you all go..just be safe okay?
Flitnstripe

Sounds about right. Skyheart will literally do whatever Hushpool wants but if she cant make up her mind they will be stuck in a pickle.
Crowtail

*digs in with her* This is the best mama!
Buckkit

*nods* I know Blackkit i will try my best..*says laying back down against Frecklenose*
Swampkit
You too Flint. And make sure you keep Treetail out of trouble. -Wrenflight

It sounds like they're pretty stuck right now. -Featherwing

Don't eat too fast or you'll get a stomach ache. -Hushpool

You want us to let you get some more sleep? -Blackkit
*blinks* Speaking of Treetail i need to tell him that i want to stay here...we really havent discussed our situation yet..*looks over at him and Flamekit and purrs* But he does make a hot father.
Flitnstripe

*climbs up and over him setling at his belly and rolls onto his back purring*
Flamekit

*nods* Im sure they will figure it out well Hushpool will. *laughs* Until then we just have to wait for their decision. But for now what do you want to do?
Crowtail

*nods* Yea probably mama says i cant play with anyone yet..*pouts* Right mama?
Swampkit

We know! *sits back and chews on his mouthful* Well i know! But Pantherkit might not.
Buckkit

Since we are all down to go who should ask Falconstar? *looks around not seeing him* Or we can ask Scorchgaze.
Strongbreeze
*shakes his head in amusement* -Wrenflight

*purrs and nuzzles him* -Treetail

I'm not really sure. What do you think we should do? -Featherwing

Right. You need to rest to get your energy back. -Frecklenose

I know! -Pantherkit
What you dont agree? *grins happily* I mean just look at him! *purrs and looks at him* Well i better go speak to him about all of this ill talk to you later?
Flintstripe

*bites onto his nose growling lightly*
Flamekit

I mean i guess the only thing we can do is enjoy our time we have left here right? I mean we have some really good memories here if you know what i mean.
Crowtail

*sighs and curls back up* Okay mama...
Swmapkit

*nudges Blackkit* Come on we can all go play moss ball outside if you want.
Driftkit

Doesnt seem like it. *teases*
buckkit
I'll talk to you later. -Wrenflight

Ouch! Easy there you little tiger. -Treetail

*purrs* We do have some pretty great memories here. -Featherwing

*nods and pads out with them* -Blackkit

I'm not eating that fast. *grumbles* -Pantherkit
•nods and heads over to Treetail amused• getting bullied by our son?
Flintstripe

•meows at him and goes over to Flintstripe purring•
Flamekit

Mhm remember the first time I pinned you down? I think that was when I was an apprentice and finally bigger then you.
Crowtail

Least Swampkit looks better!
Driftkit

Sure you aren’t. •says taking another mouthful.•
Buckkit

•stretches out and leans against Hushpool• I wonder how Thunderpaw is doing..
Skyhesrt
He bullies me about as much as you do! *purrs* -Treetail

*cuffs him playfully* That's the first memory your dirty mind goes to? *purrs* -Featherwing

She's probably still angry, but I figured I'd go talk to her soon. -Hushpool

He seemed a bit better. -Blackkit

*nudges him playfully before digging back in* -Pantherkit
I dont bully you i show you very rough love! *settles down besides him and look at him seriously* Treetail i dont want to go to the new camp.
Flintstripe

Hey now those were good times!
Crwotail

*nods* well when you go to talk to her tell me.
Skyheart

*nods* Yea he was sitting up this time.
Driftkit

*sits back full and purs* I cant eat anymore.
Buckkit
*smirks when Scorchgaze wraps his tail around Tigerfang’s myzzle* “How cute,” *says, before looking back at Scorchgaze* “Thank you, and please pass the news onto Falconstar.” *turns and walks back towards Redshadow* ~ Mistybreeze

“I’ll still see you guys around!” *meows* “And Falconstar said that this could be temporary.” ~ Mousepaw

“Alright alright, fine. Lead the way.” ~ Shiverwind

“Good. Now, without getting out of position, scent the air for prey.” ~ Falconstar

“He looked like he was recovering well,” *agrees* “Featherwing says that sick kittens need lots of rest, so he must get better soon!” ~ Pebblekit
You want to stay here? -Treetail

Mmhmm. Back when you were much more well behaved. *teases* -Featherwing

I will. -Hushpool

*releases his grip on Tigerfang's mouth* Always stirring up trouble, aren't you? -Scorchgaze

*Looks at Berryfrost* What do you think? Ask my father or Falconstar? -Sweetbriar

*parts her jaws slightly, tasting the air as her whiskers twitched* Robins. Some mice. -Bloodpaw

I certainly hope so. -Blackkit
*lashes his tail at her and hisses as she leaves* I hope a tree branch falls on her.
Tigerfang

*nods* Yea thats true but he also said that it could also not be just temporary. *stretches pushes the vole to Tanglepaw hearing his stomatch growling and looks annoyed at him and also still getting over the fact that Mousepaw had a crush on Tanglepaw* But im full so i want to see what Ivyfrost has planned. *looks at Amberpaw* Wanna go and see with me? Since we all know she is probably in the running for leading the whole thing. *grins*
Foxpaw

*takes the vole takes a small chunk out of it purring laying down besides Mousepaw* You should move your nest next to mine and Bloodpaws when you have the time Mousepaw. I mean you dont have to but there is going to be alot of free space soon.
Tanglepaw

*purrs and nudges her towards the medicine den* Well come one she doesnt bite! Well she does but only me. *teases as they make their way towards Frecklenose*
Sunheart

Yea lots of sleep will make him really strong like you Blackkit! Pebblekit is always bragging about how he only plays with the strongest kits and that would be you and your brother.
Driftkit

*starts to groom Flamekit and nods* Yea..I mean its our home right? We did everything here...and i dont think there is a reason for us to leave.
Flitnstripe

Oh please want to talk about your sexual harrassment habbits when you first returned back to camp? *purrs* talk about horny.
Crowtail

Hey Pantherkit did you pay attention to the big announcement Falconstar made?
Buckkit
KatieK102 commented…
"I hope a arbre branch falls on her" xDD Big words from someone who tried wooing her to be his mate!!! il y a plus d’un an
tanglebelly commented…
What l’amour does to a man haha! il y a plus d’un an
*looks around camp* "I don't see Falconstar anywhere, so let's ask Scorchgaze?" ~ Berryfrost

*nods* "Catch one." ~ Falconstar

"So." *crouches down and wiggles his haunches playfully* "Wanna wrestle?" ~ Pebblekit
Tigerfang relax. They'll be gone soon and you won't have to see them around anymore. *huffs* I swear you two are like bickering kits. -Scorchgaze

*nuzzles Swampkit soothingly* You'll be better in no time, my little love. *grooms him gently as she tries to get him to rest more peacefully* -Frecklenose

I think that might be just because we're older. But we'll see once we're apprentices. Hushpool's kits are pretty strong too. *nods to Pebblekit* Sure. -Blackkit
*blinks* "Oh, sure! It probably wouldn't hurt to get on her good side." *waves her tail as they stand up and leave* "Talk to you later, Mousepaw!" ~ Amberpaw

*smiles at them as they leave, then turns back to Tanglepaw* *her face warms and she takes a bite of vole to hide her blush* "Uh, sure! I mean, I guess it would look awkward if my nest was across the den by itself." *laughs* ~ Mousepaw

*wrinkles her nose* "How... charming?" *follows him* ~ Shiverwind

*crouches down, before mock-growling and pouncing at Black-kit* ~ Pebblekit
Then we'll stay. *licks his cheek* -Treetail

Sexual harrassment?! Excuse you! You were just playing hard to get. The moment your urges got the better of you you gave up fairly fast. -Featherwing

*nods* Maybe...one of you guys should lead the conversation. -Sweetbriar

Not really. Did you? -Pantherkit

*stalks off slowly, maintaining her stealth* -Bloodpaw
*meets his pounce, rearing up on his hind paws and swiping at him* -Blackkit
*blinks* "Really? But it's your father." ~ Berryfrost

*watches her every movement, analyzing it* ~ Falconstar

*lands and bats at his ears* ~ Pebblekit
*pads over to Ivyfrost and looks at Amberpaw* Can you Beleive she likes Tanglepaw!? *says to her once they are out of range of Mousepaw*
Foxpaw

Oh yea it would look really strange! *purrs* Its going to be pretty quite now though since we know your brother and sister are going and then Thunderpaw is going aswell it will just be four of us. *grins watching her* Are you ready for alot more work?
Tanglepaw

*leads her to the medicine den and pads in* Hey Frecklenose..
Sunheart

*perks up surprised he agreed so easily* Wait really?
Flitnstripe

*cuffs him* Umm i mean its hard when i have a tom grinding against me as im trying to give him a bath in the pond you know.
Crowtail

*shakes his head before looking up at Hushpool* Mama what was Falconstars annoucnment?
Buckkit

*coughs* I vote Berryfrost
Strongbreeze
*shakes her head* "I admit it's a bit odd, but I can see the appeal. Tanglepaw is sweet and devoted, although I don't think she'll have much luck swaying his feelings for Bloodpaw. He's obsessed with her." ~ Amberpaw

*groans* "Definitely not! The four of us are going to have to work our paws off!" ~ Mousepaw

*follows Sunheart in* ~ Shiverwind

"Hey!" *protests* ~ Berryfrost
*waits, watching a robin with intense eyes**stalks as close as possible before lunging, snagging the bird from the air as it tries to escape**brings it to the ground and to death with a quick bite on the neck* -Bloodpaw

I know but...he looked so sad when I told him I was going. I hate seeing him that way. I don't want our next conversation together to be me poking around trying to go check out the new camp. -Sweetbriar

*nods* I'll miss my fathers, but at the end of the day I'm a father now too. I have to keep what's best for my mate and kits at the forefront of my mind. -Treetail

Not my fault you have poor restraint. *teases* Besides...after a year of rape I wasn't so much horny as I was desperate to be held by someone who loved me. -Featherwing

Well, there's going to be a new camp for some of the clan to use. -Hushpool

*looks up at them, laying her tail over Swampkit to muffle the sound of their talking so he could rest* hello, love. *glances at Shiverwind and nods her head to her* -Frecklenose

*drops down and headbutts his flank* -Blackkit
You have no idea...*grumbles* That tom will do anything for her it's insane..*says padding up to Ivyfrost* Hey ivyfrost.
Foxpaw

*Chuckles at her reaction and gets to his paws and stretches out besides her his muscles rippleing under his pelt and lets out a loud sigh* Oh that felt good! *says before strighting out* So what do you want to do now Mousepaw since your siblings left us and Bloodpaw is off doing trainging i think its just me and you since i cant find me sister it seems.
Tanglepaw

What you are the best canadite for it! *purrs*
Strongbreeze
*pads over to her and sniffs the robin* "Not bad. You managed to bring it down and kill it, but it was far from perfect. For starters, you don't look completely comfortable when you stalk forward. You need to practice moving across the forest like that, so you get used to the position." ~ Falconstar

*nods* "Understandable. In that case, I vote Strongbreeze." ~ Berryfrost

*swipes at his head, growling* ~ Pebblekit

*turns and faces the apprentices, and smiles slightly* "Hey guys. What's up?" ~ Ivyfrost

*watches his muscles ripple, her mind wandering as she pictures what they would look like standing over top of her* "Uhhhhhhh..." *trails off, lost in thought* ~ Mousepaw

"I vote Strongbreeze, and so does Sweetbriar!" ~ Berryfrost
Oh...your parents are going.*noses him warmly* But i love that you are putting us first.
Flintstirpe

Thats true! *licks his chin* And trust me i truley do love you.
Crwotail

new camp? *wrinkles his nose* I dont like that.
Buckkit

*looks at her happily* Well firstly do you want to go to the new camp? Featherwing was talking to me and he said he was going but he was going to wait until the new camp was all set up...and also i wanted to go a bit early to the new camp if we decide to go and help set up the nursery for the kits and us...Thats if you are okay with it...*glances at Shiverwind then back at Frecklenose*
Sunheart

*sits back wathcing his brother amused*
Driftkit

*gives his mate a look* Aww come on you are just voting me cause i voted you!
Strongbreeze
*nods, taking in his critiques* What else should I work on? -Bloodpaw

*smiles, slightly amused* You guys, it's just my father. You make it sound like we're going to talk to Falconstar. -Sweetbriar

I'll miss them, but with you and our kits is where I belong. -Treetail

I love you too. *nuzzles him warmly* -Featherwing

*hesitates at first before nodding* I want to go. Flint is staying which makes this decision harder but....I think the new camp is the right place for us. And yes, going to set up early would be a good idea I think. They're going to need all the help they can get setting up and it'll take less time if they have as many paws working as possible. -Frecklenose

Really? I think it sounds cool. -Pantherkit

*trips him, knocking his legs out from under him* -Blackkit
I just dont want to put you in a bad position you know..*sighs and looks down at Flamekit purring*
Flintstripe

*looks up at him and then goes over to Treetail and rubs up against his legs*
Flamekit

*purrs* So what do you want to do now love? We have a few days left here and alot to do.
Crowtail

*blinks almsot surprised* Really you want to go? A-and you are okay with me going early if we get the chance?
Sunheart

Nuh huh this is the best place! Plus Pantherkit if we went we wouldnt know what was going on!
Buckkit
"Your pounces. You jumped a too low and had to reach further to snag the bird. It tried to fly away so obviously you had only a heartbeat to react, but the best hunters are able to make split second decisions. Furthermore, your technique was sloppy. It'll improve with practice, but it's very important that you don't develop any bad habits. Make sure your tail never brushes the ground even for a moment, and that you keep your paws spaced apart." ~ Falconstar

"C'monnn Sweet, just vote for Strongbreeze with me!" ~ Berryfrost

*doesn't say anything but raises an eyebrow, surprised that she agreed to let Sunheart leave so easily* ~ Shiverwind

*lands on his side and grunts, not moving* ~ Pebblekit
We were wondering if there was anything that Amberpaw and i could do for you. *purrs*
Foxpaw

*watches her a bit confused as she trails off and moves his face to hers* Hello you there Mousepaw?
Tanglepaw

*sighs and nods* Fine fine Follow you me two. *says padding over towards Scorchgaze and Tigerfang*
Strongbreeze

Im just saying Mistybreeze just pushes my buttons you know..*says spotting Strongbreeze padding over to them and narows his eyes*
Tigerfang
I messaged you back Katie!

*licks his head warmly* As long as I'm with you and these kits I'll be in the best possible position. -Treetail

*rests his head on his shoulder* Has Treetail decided on what he and Flintstripe will do? -Featherwing

Like I said, we'll be able to get the kits in faster if the camp is worked on by as many cats as possible. So if that means you have to go early I'm okay with it. *sighs slightly* I just don't want you gone without us for too long though. *glances down at Swampkit before looking back to her mate worriedly* -Frecklenose

But think of what an adventure it would be! -Pantherkit
*dips her head* Yes Falconstar. *drops into her crouch again, remembering to keep her paws a bit further apart than normal**stays in the position, allowing her muscles to get used to the feeling* -Bloodpaw

He nominated himself. *flicks her tail in amusement, following him* -Sweetbriar

And here's another one that will get under your pelt. *flicks his muzzle, signalling for him to keep it shut* -Scorchgaze

*moved to stand over him* Tap out? -Blackkit
*moves over and looks down at the kit and purrs warmly* Dont worry Freckle ill be back in no time when we go plus he is looking better already. *looks back at Shiverwind* Well i guess this confirms us going then.
Sunheart

I mean there are many other positions i can imagine you in. *grins* But this one will work for now.
Flitnstripe

*purrs at his lick and curls up to fall asleep at his paws*
Flamekit

Meh i dont want an adventure i just wanna beat up cats!
Buckkit

*shakes his head* Last time i spoke to him he said they were unsure but i told him we were going so maybe he will follow us...Well i hope so i want our grand kits to grow up with us around the,. *purrs*
Crowtail

*huffs frustrated but just glares at him*
Tigerfang

*swallows a bit uncomforablly at Tigerfang death glare and looks at Scorchgaze* Hi Scorchgaze..uh i was wondering if we could set up a patrol to go scout out the old camp and find a good spot to make camp..
Strongbreeze
*purrs* "Do for me? Nothing that I can think of." ~ Ivyfrost

*jerks away suddenly, shaken from her thoughts* "Oh! Um. Nothing. Nothing at all." ~ Mousepaw

*purrs and follows him* ~ Berryfrost

*smiles happily at him* "Mhm. Back at it again!" ~ Shiverwind

*circles her* "Hold that position for as long as you can." ~ Falconstar

*suddenly kicks out at him, landing a kick square in his chest* ~ Pebblekit

*frowns* Really there isnt anything? *pouts* Also me and Amberpaw also wanted to the new camp with you.
Foxpaw

*blinks and sits up eyeing her* Hey Mousepaw can i ask you a strange question?
Tanglepaw

*purrs* "Well I'm glad you both want to come; the new camp will need strong young cats like you! But I don't have any work for you to do. I suppose if you wanted to do something useful, you could start gathering moss to bring with us to camp." ~ Ivyfrost

"Sure! Ask me anything!" *smiles brightly* ~ Mousepaw
*nods his head quickly* We will get right to it then! Right Amberpaw?
Foxpaw

*clears his throats with a cough* Uh have you ever kissed anyone before? You dont have to asnwer if you dont want to i was just wondering cause i know your brother has kissed somone so i was just curious if you have.
Tanglepaw

*purrs* It wil be just like old times well besides the fact taht Darkmist wont be with us this time..
Sunheart