Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21851-21900 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
*huffs* We have never seen that kit have a meltdown yet so when he finds out best prepare youself love. Knowing that he is more like us then we know is scary.
Skyheart

I mean....I will be here though ill see it all. *steps back and looks at her*
Tanglepaw

Like i said before you are going to be lost without me...*says lowly trying to stop tears from forming at the thought of her leaving for the new camp*
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea..he is going to stay isnt he?
Sunheart
il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
It's definitely not going to be good. -Hushpool

*nods* Thank you. For sticking by me. I know that your family is why you decided to stay, but still. -Bloodpaw

I can't even argue with that. *buries her face in his fur* -Frecklenose

*nods with a solemn expression* I don't see how he wouldn't. -Featherwing
I mean it wasnt just my family you know..You know how i feel about you. *purrs* i will always be by your side no matter what.
Tanglepaw

What if the kits dont want to go though? Do we force them?
Skyheart

*does the same sniffling slighly* Are you sure you wont rethink it? *says quietly*
Flintstripe

*shrugs* I mean he is settled down here..He has his mate and his mates family here..
Sunheart

*wakes up from the slight commotion from his mother and Flintstripe and starts to wail loudly* Mama! Im cold! *says shivering and whimpering*
Swmapkit
We can't very well just leave them here. -Hushpool

*smiles a bit* thank you. *rests her head against him* -Bloodpaw

*curls around him tightly* It's okay. Mama is here. *looks at Flintstripe sadly* There's still time for Sunheart and I to decide. -Frecklenose

I don't think he'll be leaving. -Featherwing
So then we have to force them to come. •says annoyed by the options• Otherwise we wouldn’t have many choices. It’s nlt like Bloodpaw would be able to care for them or any other queen.
Skyheart

•purrs• Now come on we have some prey to sort out.
Tanglepaw

•settles down slightly nosing into her fur•
Swampkit

•watches Swampkit for a second and nods to her• I know we have a few days Falconstar said..just remember to let dad know your choice okay?
Flintstripe

•pads over to Treetail•
Crowtail

Ofcourse he wouldn’t. So do you want me to break the news to him then?
Sunheart
They'll have to come. -Hushpool

*nods and finishes picking through the pile* We should probably take out the old pieces and bury them somewhere away from camp. Don't want any foxes poking around. -Bloodpaw

*nods* I will. *grooms Swampkit gently* -Frecklenose

Hey Dad. -Treetail

We should probably do it together. -Featherwing
*nods* Then it settles it we are leaving with the kits then right?
Skyheart

Yea i agree come one lets get to it. *says picking up a load of old prey into his mouth making a face but starts to head out*
Tanglepaw

*smiles at her* I'm really going to miss you Freckle if you go..*Says before getting to his paws and slowly moving the entrance fo the den*
Flintstripe

*nods* How are you doing Treetail? *says warmly* Have you and Flintstripe decided on what you were going to do about moving of staying?
Crowtail

*nods* want to do it now then?
Sunheart
Absolutely. -Hushpool

*picks it up carefully and follows him* -Bloodpaw

I'd miss you too Flint. -Frecklenose

Not really. We're still pretty unsure. What about you and Dad? -Treetail

I suppose we shouldn't stall. -Featherwing
*starts to groom her fur and glances watching Tanglepaw and Bloodpaw* You know as much as i dont like that tom and his family i think Bloodpaw will be in good paws with them..
Skyheart

*waits for her before going any further*
Tanglepaw

*smiles and pads out with a heavy sigh when he exits and looks around camp*
Flitnstripe

Well...me and your father decided we are going to the new camp..We are planning on going once the whole camp is set up and ready for the kits. *looks at him* I think you should come with us...Well you and your family..i mean after all you are our son.
Crowtail

*nods getting to his paws spotting Darkmist* Darkmist! *calls him over*
Sunheart
You really think so? What makes you say that? -Hushpool

Think we're far enough? *stops beside him* -Bloodpaw

I...I honestly didn't expect you'd want to go. Flintstripe and I...haven't decided yet. -Treetail

*pads over to them* Have you guys decided yet? -Darkmist
*shrugs* Just an itch love..*looks back at her* When we actually leave its going to hurt even more then it does now..
SKyheart

*nods* I think we are a good distance away i cant hear any commotion. *says as he starts to dig a hole for the prey*
Tanglepaw

*frowns* Yea..To be honest Featherwing said we should go..And i kind of agree i mean we all dont have much that will keep us here well beside sthe kits but even then we are in talks of heading there once the camp is set up and safe enough for the kittens.
Crowtail

*looks at Featherwing then back to Darkmist and nods* Yea well i almost have i just need to speak to Frecklenose. But Featherwing has decided to go..and im planning on going..
Flintstripe

*looks up at Frecklenose* Mama what were you and uncle Flintstripe talking about...? *says tiredly* And where is Blackkit..
swmapkit
I know. I'm dreading it. -Hushpool

*sits and watches him* -Bloodpaw

Oh. Yea I guess that makes sense. -Treetail

*frowns* You're both going? -Darkmist

Don't worry about it sweetie. And your brother is probably getting something to eat. -Frecklenose
Well for now lets just all enjoy the time we have as a family right?
Skyheart

*digs deeper the muscle under his fur rippling as he kept going*
Tanglepaw

*nods* So then it would be safe for your kits aswell Treetail. *looks at him warmly* I dont want to leave my kits behind not even you and your sister.
Crowtail

*nods* We are planning on it..And we know you are most likely going to stay here aren't you?
Sunheart

*nods* okay mama...*sits up swaying a bit and looks around* Mama where am i?
Swampkit
Of course. *nuzzles against him* -Hushpool

*can't help but watch him* -Bloodpaw

*smiles* Well I appreciate that dad. We'll have to see though. -Treetail

*nods* -Darkmist

The medicine cat den, sweetie. -Frecklenose
So what shall we do now love? •blinks• Wait we never asked princess and his mate what they were planning
Skyheart

•digs a little more before stepping back huffing a bit• well that was a work out. •purrs• But I think the hole should be deep enough. •looks up at her• What cha looking at?
Tanglepaw

•nods• I would be hard to not have you two with us. •gives him a light shove• but you are a warrior now so you can decide for yourself.
Crowtail

•looks at his brother a bit sadly• We figured you would stay so we aren’t surprised but we just wanted to let you know..
Sunheart

Am I sick mama?
Swampkit
Pestering them might cheer us up a bit. -Hushpool

Just watching. *drops all the prey into the hole* -Bloodpaw

I'll make sure to let you and Dad know as soon as Flintstripe and I make a decision. -Treetail

You guys always were the adventurous ones so I guess I shouldn't be surprised...-Darkmist

A little sweetie. That's why you have to take your medicine. -Frecklenose
•grins• Oh you know it will. •purrs getting to his paws•
Skyheart

•chuckles lightly and pushes his prey into the whole and starts to cover it• Yea But What were you watching.
Tanglepaw

•nods happily• Just know whatever you choose we will be okay with.
Crowtail

•nods• And you were allways the one who settled down first.
Sunheart

•frowns and grumbles before curling up tightly• I want Blackkit..
Swampkit
*purrs and nuzzles her head against his shoulder as she gets to her paws* -Hushpool

You. Just thinking about something. -Bloodpaw

I know. You two have always been supportive. -Treetail

*nods* Are you sure you're going to leave? -Darkmist

He'll come see you soon. -Frecklenose
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
"Calm down Sweetbriar, I'm not doubting your skills. I just... surprised that you're leaving. I thought if any of your siblings stayed here, it would be you." *narrows his eyes slightly* "Why are you leaving, exactly?" ~ Falconstar

*huffs* "As if! I'm too skilled to ever hold anyone back!" ~ Shiverwind

*raises an eyebrow and leans in toward Strongbreeze* "She's certainly confident," *mutters* ~ Berryfrost

*shoulders Crowtail* "Hush," *purrs. Looks back at Scorchgaze* "Has anyone else volunteered to leave?" ~ Ivyfrost

*nudges Foxpaw* "Don't even think about Tigerfang. Why, even if he tried to talk to you, I wouldn't give him the time of day!" ~ Mistybreeze

*huffs* "Whatever. I'm not fighting with Pantherkit, or any of the other she-kits!" *looks to Driftkit and crouches down, wiggling* "C'mon Driftkit, we can play together!" ~ Pebblekit

*paces the camp, waiting for Crowtail to finish speaking with Scorchgaze so that she could speak to her mentor* ~ Amberpaw
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*turns her head quickly, she hadn't actually thought about what she'd say if he asked why she was going* Just... curiosity I suppose. *it wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the whole truth either* -Sweetbriar

Is that so? Nothing someone might best you in? -Wrenflight

Only one other that we know of for sure. We do have some which we highly assume will go, but not anyone that has told us directly. -Scorchgaze

Exactly. Mistybreeze is right per usual. -Redshadow

*glare fiercens**lunges and tackles him* -Pantherkit
I messaged you back, Team!

*eyes narrow* "Really? You're leaving your close-knit family and the only home you've ever known out of curiosity?" ~ Falconstar

*shakes her head* "Nope." ~ Shiverwind

*nods slowly, taking everything in* "Alright. Well, thank you Scorchgaze. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you or Falconstar!" ~ Ivyfrost

*nods* "You'll get used to it." ~ Mistybreeze

*yelps as they roll, completely caught off guard* *glares back at her when she lands on top of him but refuses to move* "I said I'm not fighting a she-kit!" *says, snobby* ~ Pebblekit
There are members of my family going as well. And Berryfrost. She's just like a sister to me. *eyes show defiance and tone was stubborn, although she still didn't want to meet his gaze* -Sweetbriar

*scoffs playfully* I disagree with that. -Wrenflight

We certainly will. And good luck on this journey, Ivyfrost. -Scorchgaze

*purrs* And you'll get used to all her confidence too. -Redshadow

*pins him down* So what, when we're in a battle one day will you just lay down and accept death if a she-cat decides to fight you? *holds his shoulders down firmly* will you let some mangy attacker slice your throat just because she's a she? -Pantherkit
"You're Scorchgaze's baby. You really think you can leave him?" ~ Falconstar

"Oh yeah?" *challenges, eyes gleaming* "What can't I do?" ~ Shiverwind

*smiles brightly* "Thank you. Come on, Crowtail. I think someone is waiting to get your attention," *gestures to Amberpaw* ~ Ivyfrost

"If you're lucky, some of it will rub off on you and you'll realize what a catch you are!" ~ Mistybreeze

*snorts* "No, duh! But that's in a battle - I don't have to train with she-cats if I don't wanna, and I definitely don't have to play with them!" ~ Pebblekit
•pads over to Featherwing and puts him in a headlock• Oh Fluffy!
Skyheart

•looks at her amused• Oh me? What are you thinking about?
Tanglepaw

•nods and looks at Ivyfrost before blinking and looking over at Amberpaw before padding over to her• Hey Amberpaw.
Crowtail

•looks back st Skyheart and rolls his eyes before looking back at his brother• Yea...we really are.
Sunheart

•noses her• Yea she is But what can we do about it? •purrs•
Strongbreeze

•blushes a little• You two are the greatest you know...
Foxpaw
*smiles at her mentor, though she looked anxious* "Hi Crowtail. Um, I have a question- well, more like I was just wondering..." *takes a breath* "I think I want to go to the new camp but I don't know if I'm rushing into a decision and I don't wanna regret it but I don't feel like I really belong here and I want a chance to stand out!" *says quickly* ~ Amberpaw

"True," *purrs, shrugging* "So, you asked if I was going to talk to Tigerfang about leaving?" ~ Berryfrost

"We try!" *says brightly, licking his shoulder* ~ Mistybreeze
*her stubborn demeanor falters, a small grimace showing at the corners of her lips* He understands. He's always wanted what's best for me and has always supported me. My mother too. Besides, they have other kits besides me. It's not like they value one of us staying more than another. -Sweetbriar

I didn't say there's something you can't just that there are somethings you can't do as well as me. Like being subtly confident or being a romantic. -Wrenflight

*huffs as he puts him in a headlock* Are you always going to be picking on me? -Featherwing

*shrugs* Don't worry about it. It was just a thought. Should we head back yet? -Bloodpaw

*sighs and nods slightly* I understand. I hope it's everything you expect. -Darkmist

You know, Foxpaw, Mistybreeze can teach you how to woo pretty she-cats. Just in case you're interested in impressing some young girl. -Redshadow
KatieK102 commented…
Don't forget about Pantherkit! il y a plus d’un an
"Just because he has multiple kits doesn't mean he isn't closer to some of you than others. He loves you all equally, but you're special." *clears his throat and quickly adds* "To him, you're special to him. He'll encourage you to do whatever you think his best, but he'll miss you." ~ Falconstar

*scoffs* "I can be subtle and romantic just as well as you can, if not better!" ~ Shiverwind

*nods* "Mhm. She-cats aren't nearly as scary as we look." ~ Mistybreeze
*Blinks and purrs lightly* Well to be honest i would be joining you since i have decided to move my family to the new camp aswell. *purrs* But if you are going to go i would check with your siblings and parents first to see what they think about it..
Crowtail

*nods* Yea i was assuming you werent going to talk to him. But then again i could be wrong.
Strongbreeze

*blinks shuffling his paws* I mean i would like that..but the she cat im intrested isnt going to the new camp so i dont know...
Foxpaw

Ofcourse. *purrs* So did you and your mate decide on if you are going or not?
Skyheart

*sighs* Sounds like you dont want us going.
Sunheart

Aww come on tell me. *brushes up against her playfully* I mean whats the worst thing that could happen if you told me what you were thinking about escpecially if its about me.
Tanglepaw
*thinks about Tigerfang and Juniperleaf and flattens her ears* "Uh, right... my parents..." *Juniperleaf left the Clan when she was a kit and Tigerfang basically disowned her and her siblings* *It was a touchy subject for all of them* ~ Amberpaw

*flicks an ear* "I've thought about it, actually, but I wouldn't have anything kind to say. It would basically be me telling him that he's been a horrible father to both of his litters, and I hope he's happy now, but... I don't know, we don't really talk as it is. Would it be worth it?" ~ Berryfrost

"Well, there will certainly be other she-cats going! Maybe you'll fall for one of them instead?" ~ Mistybreeze

*his chest hurt a little forgetting about her parents and seeing her reaction* Amberpaw im sorry..i didnt mean to bring up bad memorys for you..*touches his nose to her head* Well in that case i would just check with your siblings then okay? Make sure they know that you will either be together going or if one of you might be staying back.
Crowtail

*looks at her amused* I mean last time you talked to him you chewed him out pretty good remember? But...he is your father still..and i know if my parents where still here i would have wanted them to know.
Strongbreeze

*glances over towards the entrance of camp where Tanglepaw and Bloodpaw went out and sighs* Yea i guess that could be true..
Foxpaw
*takes a breath and nods* "Okay, I'll talk to them about it. What about you? You said you're going, but you told Scorchgaze that you want to wait until the camp is ready for kits. So who's going to be my mentor until you come too?" ~ Amberoaw

*lays her head on his shoulder* "But he'll know what I've decided when I leave camp. I don't know, I don't want to cause trouble for the Clan before I leave, but I hate how he's treated all of his kits." ~ Berryfrost

*flicks Foxpaw with her tail* "Chin up. There are lots of cats going to the new camp; maybe you'll have feelings for someone you never thought you would!" ~ Mistybreeze
*frowns* That is a good question...i mean unless i leave early to help out with the camp and set it up for Featherwing...*shakes his head* We can talk about that later and we can both ask Falconstar or Scorchgaze about it together.
Crowtail

*nods* Thats understandable just know my shoulder is always here to lean on when you need it. *purrs* So if you dont want to talk to him you dont have to. *grins* So from who is going who do you think will end up incharge as far as we know? And dont say Wrenflight of Shiverwind cause those two couldnt lead a family of ducklings.
Strongbreeze

But we dont even know who are all going yet. *brightens up a bit from her* But you are right maybe ill find someone else i like. *says looking up at her with the same gaze as Snowstep*
Foxpaw
*smiles* "I'd like to talk to them about it together." *brushes against him* "Thanks, Crowtail. Can we go oout and train today?" ~ Amberpaw

*laughs about Shiverwind and Wrenflight* "Well, I overheard that Ivyfrost wants to go, and I think she would make a good leader. But there has to be two cats, so I don't know about the second one... I don't know who else wants to leave, besides us." ~ Berryfrost

*her eyes soften as he looks at her* *licks the top of his head like she would do to her own kits* "Just focus on being the best warrior you can be, and everything will fall into place. I promise." ~ Mistybreeze
Ofcourse we can later on once you talked to your family. *purrs*
Crowtail

Yea...*thinks* Well most of the cats that we know so far who are going are around our age are they not? And well Ivyfrost but we all know she is most likely to be leader or deputy just from experience...*glances around with a smirk* What about me in a leader position?
Strongbreeze

*nods* I will Mistybreeze..*says warmly that was the first time someone licked his head like he was a kit in a long time and it made him feel happy*
Foxpaw
*nods* "Okay! I'll go tell Foxpaw right now!" *brushes past Crowtail and races towards her brother* "Hey Foxpaw, can we talk?" ~ Amberpaw

*nudges him* "Good. Now go talk to your sister." ~ Mistybreeze

*huffs with laughter* "You? Strongbreeze, I love you, but you had a hard time talking to me and Sweet when we all became friends; you think you could lead an entire Clan?" ~ Berryfrost

•nods and turns to his sister• Yea sure what’s up Amberpaw? Is it about going to the new camp?
Foxpaw

•flattens his ears• Yea I guess you dare right I’m not really cut out for the whole leadership role am I?
Strongbreeze

You know Driftkit sparring with a she cat isn’t the worst thing I’m just saying plus Pantherkit is super strong.
Driftkit
*Nods* "I've been thinking about it and... I really want to go. I feel like no one ever notices me here, but in a new camp, maybe I could sorta reinvent myself, you know?" ~ Amberpaw

"Not yet, anyway, but maybe one day! Besides, you need to train an apprentice first." ~ Berryfrost

Tangle we're gonna have to figure out what to officially do with Hush and Sky if they're going or not!
tanglebelly commented…
yea we are il y a plus d’un an
*gives her a gentle look* I think i know what you mean. *ruffles her head a little* Well if it makes you happier to know this i am also going to be going.
Foxpaw

Good point. *laughs* We both havent had an apprentice yet so i guess we are both out of the running. *looks over towards the playing kits* I was kind of hoping to get one of the new litters as an apprentice.
Strongbreeze
Merryberry is special to him too and she'll be here. *watches him out of the corner of her eye, her head still turned to the side* Are you concerned about how he'll be once I'm gone? Is that what this is about? -Sweetbriar

Oh really? You actually think you can out do me in that aspect? -Wrenflight

*purrs and turns to his mate* You know, this is the happiest I've felt in a very very long time. The happiest I've felt since becoming mates with you. *licks her ears* -Redshadow

We've decided to go. What about you and Hushpool? -Featherwing

Well of course not. You're my brothers. But I support you. -Darkmist

Just giving some more thought about what you told me. About liking me. -Bloodpaw

*glares at him more angrily* Prude. *keeps him held down* -Pantherkit
*frowns* Seems like everyone wants to go..*mumbles and shrugs* Me and Hushpool are planning on going but our daughters are split one wants to go and one doesnt so we aren't really sure yet..
Skyheart

*chuckles* Well i mean im sure even if we go that we will still see you around.
Sunheart

*raies and eye and smirks* My tomish charm is finally reaching you then? *says sitting down curling his tail aorund his paws*
Tanglepaw
*eyes brighten* "Really? That's great! That means we'll be going together!" *pauses* "What about Mousepaw? Did you talk to her?" ~ Amberpaw

*lays her head on his shoulder* "Well, there won't be a lot of senior warriors going, so maybe we'll be more likely to get apprentices!" ~ Berryfrost

"Partly. I'm also concerned about you. I think you're doing this to prove a point to me, and that's not why any of my warriors should leave." ~ Falconstar

*puffs out her chest* "Absolutely. Wanna bet?" ~ Shiverwind

*purrs and lays her head on his shoulder* "Same here." *watches Foxpaw scamper off* "You know... he could have been our kit." ~ Mistybreeze

"Psycho," *hisses* ~ Pebblekit

*nods* Yes really! *purrs and shakes his head* And i havent talked to Mousepaw yet i haven't seen her around..*says glacning around camp*
Foxpaw

Can you just imagine us being mentors? *nudges her* Cause i cant i mean im just to awkward like you say. *teases*
Strongbreeze
"I think she's in the apprentice den. Wanna go look?" ~ Amberpaw

"Well, I think you would make a great mentor! You're very relatable. Besides, you could grow into the role." ~ Berryfrost
Bloodpaw wants to stay I assume. -Featherwing

I hope so! -Darkmist

*rolls her eyes in amusement* Calm down Casanova. -Bloodpaw

*gives him a firm look* And what point would that be? -Sweetbriar

Do I ever back down from a challenge? -Wrenflight

We might as well adopt him. -Redshadow

*gets off him and lashes her tail* How boring. -Pantherkit
Oh come one admit it im good looking! Thats why you were checking me out right? *winds around her amused and flexes* I mean my father always said im a smooth talker just like him.
Tanglepaw

*nods* Yea Bloodpaw wants to stay and Thunderpaw is dead set on going..We are trying to figure out who would need us the most..
Skyheart

*nods* Yea come on. *says starting off towards the apprentice den*
Foxpaw

*curls his tail at the thought* I would be the best mentor to! I mean sure im awkard but i bet they would love that since im so awkward they would feel comfortable. *noses her* Im glad you see the best in me even if it isnt much.
Strongbreeze

I mean if we dont see each other that much you can come and drag my tail back to you.
Sunheart
Showing off won't get you anywhere. *watches him regardless* -Bloodpaw

Well what would you and Hushpool prefer to do? -Featherwing

Oh I'll have to. I'll drag you and Featherwing both back by your tails. -Darkmist
"That I'll miss you once you're gone." ~ Falconstar

"Alrighty then, how about this: I'll charm any tom in the Clan, and if my ways seem to work, then I win." ~ Shiverwind

*glances at him* "We could." ~ Mistybreeze

*sticks his muzzle in the air, snobbish* "I don't have to play with you if I don't wanna. Deal with it." ~ Pebblekit

*follows him* ~ Amberpaw

*licks his cheek* "You have lots a good qualities, Strongbreeze! You're handsome, strong, loyal, and funny!" ~ Berryfrost
Would I hope you'd miss me? Yes. I'd hope any of my clanmates who stay will miss me the same way I'll miss them. Do I think you'll come running after me? I'm not expecting it. So you don't have to worry about my intentions in leaving. -Sweetbriar

Hmm one condition, I get to pick the tom. -Wrenflight

*catches her gaze and meets it with a surprised one of his own* Do you mean that? -Redshadow

You'd have more fun if you weren't such a stick in the mud and just played with everyone. -Pantherkit
*pads into the Apprentice den* Mousepaw you in here?
Foxpaw

*gasps* Aww then what am i suppose to do? *says sitting infront of her* start kissing you again? *Teases*
Tanglepaw

Well we would rather have the kits all stay together but that wont happen...But me and Hushpool first planned on staying here..
Skyheart

Hey come on you two dont be so on edge wtih eachother...
Driftkit

*rolls his eyes* Not Pantherkits fault your brother is such a mouse head.
Buckkit

Mhmm you forgot about great kisser you know but then again i did have a good mentor right?
Strongbreeze

*sits watching his kits from afar and then pads over towards Scorchgaze*
Tigerfang