Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21801-21850 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
"Ah," *nods, mock-understanding* "That makes sense. I was only trying to help you, anyway; it would be so awkward for you if your mate left you for Sweetbriar." *shrugs* "But if you aren't worried about their late-night snuggle sessions that they have once you go to sleep, then I guess I'm not worried about it either." ~ Shiverwind
*raises an eyebrow* "Why not?" ~ Falconstar
il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
Okay okay I don't want to hear anymore of this! -Wrenflight

*nods* Likely a good idea. Bring up to them what I mentioned please? The idea of cats with kits who want to go waiting until the new camp has been established. -Featherwing

She's going? What?! Why?! -Hushpool

That's understandable, Foxpaw. That's the same reason Mistybreeze and I are leaving. -Redshadow

*huffs at her sister's attitude, used to it by now**pads over and sits beside her nest* You know giving me the cold shoulder doesn't work. I'm too persistent for that. -Bloodpaw

Hey! Am I everyone's practice tarrget today?! -Pantherkit
She said she's going. *sighs deeply* I told her to give it some more thought, but I wouldn't pressure her to stay. I could tell the moment we locked eyes. My girl seems to already have her mind made up. -Scorchgaze
*tries to mask his shock, but emotions flood him quickly: shock, confusion, and a sudden, surprising ache* "Well, she's always found ways to keep me on my paws. I'll go speak with her about it, let her know what to expect if she does leave." *his voice was controlled, but he didn't wait for another word, heading straight for Sweetbriar* ~ Falconstar

"Well, I think that went well!" *stops when she sees Falconstar* "I spoke too soon. See ya!" *runs over towards Strongbreeze, not wanting to get caught up in Sweetbriar and Falconstar's conversation* ~ Berryfrost

*nods* "I'll definitely ask about it and let you know what they say." *ficks Crowtail with her tail, then pads over to Scorchgaze* ~ Ivyfrost

*licks the top of Foxpaw's head* "You can stick with us, then." ~ Mistybreeze

"I don't want to talk to you. Go away." ~ Thunderpaw
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
Wait what snuggle sessions! *pouts* Whenever i wake up she is always cuddled with me. *looks at Wrenflight for answers then looks at his mate as she pads over* Berry do you and Sweetbriar always have Snuggle sessions when i sleep?
Strongbreeze

Should we go tell Falconstar that we want to go then?
Foxpaw

I dont know Hushpool! *says clearly upset* But if she wants to go we cant force her to stay nothing good will come out of it and you know that...*looks over towards the apprentice den* I feel like i let her down some how...
Skyheart

*watches his siblings from the entrance of the nursery curiously*
Flintstripe

*pads back to Frecklenose*
Sunheart

*purrs* Well obvously you are now. Do you wanna play?
Driftkit

*nods* I can go with her and tell them Featherwing dont worry about it.
Crowtail
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*blinks, caught off guard* "Not unless we sleep-walk. Why?" ~ Berryfrost

*shakes her head* "Later. He has his paws full right now." ~ Mistybreeze

How old is Pebblekit? Old enough to play fight and talk?
tanglebelly commented…
Yea he is old enough for all of that il y a plus d’un an
Berryfrost! *hisses her name low, almost desperately as she runs off**turns to Falconstar, completely unsure of what to expect from the conversation* -Sweetbriar

*looks at Shiverwind* Little troublemaker. -Wrenflight

Hello Ivyfrost. *swallows back his saddness* -Scorchgaze

Not yet. We've got time. -Redshadow

I....I don't know what to do. Bloodpaw will stay. I know that for sure. Do we stay or go? -Hushpool

Thunderpaw what is going on? -Bloodpaw
Yep! Same age as almost all the other kits except for Frecklenose's kits.

Sure! -Pantherkit

*looks at Mistybreeze, slightly confused* His paws full? What with just the announcement? -Redshadow
*follows after his sister padding up besides her and looks at Scorchgaze*
Crowtail

*huffs and gives Shiverwind a look* Shiverwind said yo utwo are always cuddling when im asleep..*mumbles* She was putting thoughts into my head.
Strongbreeze

Oh okay.. Mistybreeze did you talk to Shiverwind about it yet?
Foxpaw

I mean you said that we were staying...Are you rethinking it now? I mean if we go Bloodpaw will most likely stay..So either way we are going to lose one of them..*says slowly as it starts to hit him that his family was starting to serperate*
Skyheart

*grins and crouches down* What cha wanna play?
Driftkit
*flicks his tail at he pads over* "Your father told me you're going to the new camp." ~ Falconstar

*smirks* ~ Shiverwind

"What kind of thoughts?" ~ Berryfrost

*her smile fades* "Oh. Should I come back later?" ~ Ivyfrost

*smirks and shrugs* "Oh, nothing, nothing at all." *shakes her head at Foxpaw* "Not yet, but I will later." ~ Mistybreeze

"Can I play too?" ~ Pebblekit

"I said leave me alone!" *hisses* ~ Thunderpaw
*nods slightly* I wasn't expecting him to find out so soon, but ..the sooner the better I suppose. -Sweetbriar

*nudges Shiverwind* You're so sly. Makes me feel safe to be on your good side. -Wrenflight

*looks at her curiously* -Redshadow

*shakes his head* No, no it's okay. What can I do for you? -Scorchgaze

*stares toward the apprentices den sadly* I don't know what to do...I don't want to leave either of our girls. -Hushpool

...Fine then. *pads over to the den, tail lashing in frustration* -Bloodpaw

I guess everyone can play. What should we do? -Pantherkit
Just ugh nevermind why do i even let her get to my head. *nuzzles Berryfrost ears happily* So are you going to talk to your siblings about leaving i mean i know you arent that close to them but never hurts to ask them..and i know you arent even going to bother with your father and thats fine.
Strongbreeze

*looks over at Pebblekit* Ofcourse you can!
Driftkit
*looks at Ivyfrost to go first*
Crowtail

*leans against her* You should talk to her you always had it eaier with her then i did...
Skyheart

*pads over to Bloodpaw as she pads out* So?
Tanglepaw
Of course I'm going to talk to her. And...maybe we should put more thought into what we want to do. -Hushpool

Thunderpaw is pissed. She won't talk to me. -Bloodpaw
Thats makes sense on why she was storming into the den...Do you think she is going?
Tanglepaw

*looked a little hesitant and nods* Yea i think we should i mean she is our daughter...but then again they are both our daughters...its not me and you can split apart and one of us either stays or one goes..
Skyheart
Absolutely not! I...I won't be separated from you. *presses her face into his fur, wanting to hide in a moment of weakness* -Hushpool

*nods slightly* I think so. -Bloodpaw
*moves his paws around her pulling her close* I know love i wouldnt want that either..But its either that or we lose one of little monsters...*sighs* I and i feel like the second option is going to be the one we have to decide on..
Skyheart

I mean i guess Foxpaw wont be alone then? *says happily* So...now what?
Tanglepaw
*presses closer to him* How do we even make a decision like this? -Hushpool

*shrugs, upset that Thunderpaw was being do distant* -Bloodpaw
Thats the thing love we cant really make this decision..its a hard one for us..*glances over at Bloodpaw and Tanglepaw* I know if we leave Bloodpaw here she will have Tanglepaw it seems..And if we let Thunderpaw go she...She will just be by herself..
Skyheart

*frowns* Wanna talk about your feelings since you seem to be bottling them up?
tanglepaw
*sighs heavily* I don't like the idea of Thunderpaw venturing out somewhere alone...I hate the idea. -Hushpool

*Shakes her head* It's fine Tanglepaw. Let's just...finish clearing the fresh kill pile out. *pads over and resumes their earlier cleaning* -Bloodpaw
*nods* I dont like it either...So would you think that we should go with Thunderpaw then?
SKyheart

*nods* if you are sure then..*says following after her and starts to clear out more of the old prey.
Tanglepaw
*closes her eyes and doesn't say anything for a few moments* Bloodpaw will be where it's familiar. She'll have friends and Falconstar will watch over her as her mentor. I think....we have to go. The idea of Thunderpaw going alone breaks my heart. -Hushpool

*Picks out the old prey silently* -Bloodpaw
*sighs* This is going to break Bloodpaws heart to..*Gets to his paws* Want me to tell Bloodpaw our decision then?
Skyheart

*watches her from the corner of his eyes* Okay i dont like you being like this. *nudges her* You need to cheer up before i make you.
Tanglepaw
I suppose so...-Hushpool

*huffs* I'm sorry. -Bloodpaw
*sighs* Wish me luck then. *says and slowly makes his way over to Bloodpaw* Bloodpaw can we talk?
Skyheart

*glances up at Skyheart and moves off a bit feeling they wanted to talk privately* Ill be clearning out the prey when you are done with this Bloodpaw.
tanglepaw
*nods to Tanglepaw and turns to her father* What is it dad? -Bloodpaw
*looks at her fondly and sighs* M-me and your mother decided that we are going to go to the new camp...we are going to most likely take the kits with us to..
Skyheart
*chokes back a whimper that almost escaped from her throat* Oh. *forces a smile* I guess they would need the two strongest warriors to go and help build the new camp, huh? -Bloodpaw
*smiles at her weakly and nuzzles her head* Yea i guess so huh? Im assuming you are staying here arent you? *says with a sad tone* And im guessing since Falconstar is your mentor you arent going to change your mind at all right?
Skyheart

*gets to his paws and heads towards the medicine den* Freckle?
Flintstripe

*looks around curiously picking up peices of other cats conversations*
Sunheart
*nods* I really want to prove what I can do and make him proud. I want you and Ma to be proud of me too. -Bloodpaw

Hey Flint. There's a lot happening, huh? -Frecklenose

*pads over to Sunheart* What are you thinking? -Featherwing
*nods* Yea...*says sadly* The clan is going to split apart...*glances back towards the entrance of the den* And me and Treetail dont know what we are going to be doing...We..well i dont want to leave dad behind and mom..but then again i feel like alot of our friends and littermates are going to go and start his new camp..
Flintstripe

*looks up at him* Oh hey Featherwing..*says before looking a bit hesitant* Im not quite sure i kind of want to go...and start this new adventure but id have to convince Frecklenose...but even then we have our kits and Swampkit is sick right now..*looks up at him* what about you?
Sunheart

Me and your mother will always be proud of you no matter what! *nuzzles ehr again* We just want whats best for you and your siblings. *sighs* But you are okay with us going right?
Skyheart
*nods slightly* I'll be okay. You and Ma should...do what you feel is best. -Bloodpaw

It almost feels like an impossible decision. Sunheart and I don't know what to do either. -Frecklenose

Crowtail and I have decided to go. We'll wait until the new camp has been properly built and then we'll move our kits in. -Featherwing
•blinks surprised• Really you and Crowtail are going...•his ears perk curiously hearing about their plan to move in after it was all built•
Sunheart

None of this feels best my little monster..•nosss the top of her head warmly for a bit before pulling away• Their are still a few days to decide though so maybe things will change.
Skyheart

Neither do we Freckle..•sighs• I-I think Wren is going to go..
Flintstripe
*nods* I'll be okay with whatever you and Ma decide to do. *leans her head against him* -Bloodpaw

*frowns* You really think so? -Frecklenose

*nods* The kits were our biggest concern, but allowing the camp to be prepared will make it a less difficult move for them. -Featherwing
"Mhm. I just wanted to make sure that anyone who leaves understands what challenges lie ahead." *sits down and curls his tail around his paws* "I've never even seen the old camp, but it hasn't been occupied in seasons; it will be overgrown and some of the dens may not even be usable. For the first couple half-moons you're certainly not going to live comfortably, and nothing will be certain." *eyes her, analyzing her* ~ Falconstar

"Who said you're on my good side?" *smirks, shouldering him* ~ Shiverwind

"No Foxpaw, I haven't asked her if she's leaving yet, but I'm sure she will." ~ Mistybreeze

*sits down* "I just wanted to formally let you and Falconstar know that I'll be leaving to go to the new camp, and I would like to be considered for a leadership position." StarClan, I hope he doesn't think I sound like a mouse-brain! ~ Ivyfrost

*crouches down and wiggles his haunches* "So what should we play?" ~ Pebblekit
I wouldn't have expected anything less. There will likely be loners prowling the area, foxes and badgers. A lot of hard work will be needed at the new camp. -Sweetbriar

You're always so hurtful. *tugs her ear playfully* I thought we were supposed to be partners in crime. -Wrenflight

*grins slightly* You were the first guess on our list. And most definitely a candidate for a position of power. You've got just the experience, the drive and the heart we're looking for. -Scorchgaze

Looks like you want to wrestle. *crouches* -Pantherkit
"Are you think you're up to the task?" ~ Falconstar

"Ahh, but what if you start to hold me back?" ~ Shiverwind

*her face lights up, though she quickly tries to mask it* "T-thank you - I'm honored to even be considered!" *nudges Crowtail* "And then this one had some concerns regarding kits." ~ Ivyfrost

*blinks and sits up* "But I can't wrestle you. You're a she-kit!" ~ Pebblekit
•nods• Well I’ll go tell your mother so we will talk to you later about all of this too okay?
Skyheart

•nods• I feel like he would be more open about going since he doesn’t have anything to tie him down here like us.
Flintstripe

That’s smart...•says slowly• I like that idea...
Sunheart

•nods before looking weary• should I tell my dad...?
Foxpaw

So did you abandon Sweet to Falconstar? •says looking over at th leader and Sweetbriar•
Strongbreeze

•nods• Well Featherwing and I were wondering if we could go but only once the camp was safe enough and ready enough for our kits..
Crowtail

•looks at the orherkits annoyed•
Buckkit

We could have a free for all!
DRIFTKIT
*gives him a slightly frustrated look* I'm up for any task that will allow me to aid my clanmates. I might not have the battle experience or the overwhelming strength, but I do offer my own brand of skills which I believe will be beneficial. -Sweetbriar

Oh and what if you start to hold me back? -Wrenflight

*nods* Likely a good idea. I think for anyone with kits who wants to go should wait until the camp has been established. -Scorchgaze

Okay. -Bloodpaw

I guess....you might be right. -Frecklenose

Do you want to go? -Featherwing

I don't know if that's the best idea. I don't think it'd be worth the trouble he'd give you. *looks at Mistybreeze for her confirmation* -Redshadow

*glares at him* Listen here, just because I'm a she-cat doesn't mean I can't fight. -Pantherkit
“Nods and purrs slightly• Glad you understand well that’s all I had to say about this..•looks st Ivyfrost with a smirk• is also like to nominate Ivyfrost for a leader position aswell if I could.
Crowtail

•nuzzles her one more time purring lightly before heading back to Hushpool•
Skyheart

•glances over at Bloodpaw a bit worried•
Tanglepaw

•nods and looks at her• What about you? Do you want to go?
Flintstripe

•nods his head• if you want my honest thought I do want to go...I just feel me and Freckle and the kits need a fresh start.
Sunheart

Yea I guess that’s true..he probably doesn’t even care.. •says laughing sadly•
Foxpaw

•grins knowingly that his sister loved fighting•
Buckkit
Well? -Hushpool

*goes back to the fresh kill pile and continues her cleaning* -Bloodpaw

*shrugs* It's a really difficult choice. But the idea of being out in the forest all the time is appealing. -Frecklenose

*nods* It makes sense. It could be a nice change for you. -Featherwing

Don't worry about him, Foxpaw. *nudges him lightly, reassuringly* Everyone who cares just wants what's best for you. -Redshadow
She wasn’t showing it but I think she is hurt in the inside...•sighs•
Skyheart

•pads back over to her• What did he want to talk to you about?
Tanglepaw

You really think it’s appealing?
Flintstripe

•nods• plus we wouldn’t have to move there until the camp is ready for kits.
Sunheart

•purrs up at them • thanks Redshadow that really means a lot.
Foxpaw
*sighs heavily* this is the worst. -Hushpool

They decided to leave. -Bloodpaw

*nods* I think it could be nice. -Frecklenose

Exactly. Plenty of time to change your mind if you decide. -Featherwing

And you'll have us. *purrs* Mistybreeze and I will be right there with you. -Redshadow
*lays down frustrated* You can say that again..*sighs* Well you get to talk to Thunderpaw im done with this depressing talks with our kits.
Skyheart

*blinks surprised* Oh...Im sorry Bloodpaw...
Tanglepaw

*frowns* So then you want to go aswell dont you?
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea thats very true. *glances at the nursery* I just hope Freckle is aboard this whole idea then.
Sunheart

*nods* I know you guys will you two always are.
Foxpaw
I'll give her a little bit to calm down then talk to her. -Hushpool

*shrugs* It's fine I guess ....-Bloodpaw

....Maybe. What about you? I don't like the idea of being in a different camp than you. -Frecklenose

You two have plenty of time to talk it over. -Featherwing
*lays his head on hers* Thats sounds like agood idea..*glances around looking for the kits* I hope they are okay with this whole thing.
Skyheart

Yea no its not fine and you know it. *nudges her* Come on and talk about it i know you dont like showing your feelings.
Tanglepaw

*gives her a sad look* I dont wanna leave this camp...*says after a moment*
Flintstripe

*nods* I know Featherwing but ill the more we think about it the harder it gets. *laughs slightly*
Sunheart
I think they're still too young to really know much of a difference. -Hushpool

*shuffles her paws, keeping her head down out of embarrassment* I hate that they have to go...*says quietly* I wanted them to watch me succeed. To be proud of me. I wanted them to be there for when I became a warrior. I wanted to become a warrior with my sister. But at the same time...I want to make my mentor proud. I want Falconstar to believe in me. I want to lead Stormclan someday. Not some other clan. I want to lead Stormclan. I want to be a part of this clan's history. -Bloodpaw

*frowns and leans her head against him* You like it here, huh? -Frecklenose

I understand. *rests his tail on shoulder* -Featherwing
Im more worried about taking the kits away from Bloodpaw some of them are really close to her. *points out*
Skyheart

*sighs and noses her gently* I think i understand...*looks at her warmly* But just know that they will always be proud of you no matter what happens and as long as you know that you should be okay.
Tanglepaw

*nods* Yea...I mean sure things havent always been the best.. But this is our home..
Flitnstripe

*nods* But i hope she agrees that way we can all stick together..*blinks* I havnt talked to Darkmist about this at all..
Sunheart
*sighs heavily* Buckkit. He'll be upset. -Hushpool

*nods slightly* I know. It just...sucks they won't be around to see it. -Bloodpaw

I get that. *nuzzles him* What am I going to do without my goofball brother around? -Frecklenose

*looks sad* I've been avoiding the conversation quite honestly. I'm sure I already know what his answer will be. -Featherwing